• West Virginia
  • Washington D.C.
Here is the link to the North East section on pillreports
[ 08 August 2002: Message edited by: masheadatronic
icon6.gif
]
[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: kubenzi_boy ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey took a white dolphin the other night pretty good roll definately clean real bitter taste easy come down..... could have used a couple more though

How about Central Massachusetts? I've taken a nice year-long break from any rolls and just wanted to know what may be coming through that would be worth trying? Miss those happy-happy lovey-dovey feelings!

I just picked up a couple of euro's the other day and haven't eaten em yet. There white and domed on one side any info would be appreciated.

from massachusetts
Took some small white ferrari's in early august. I had read reports that they might have traces of MDMA in it so I was worried the pills would suck. I took two at once, definitly were METH. Major teeth grinding, over confidence, tons of energy. Ended up having a good time.
In late august, took light green speckeled flower pills. Couldn't find any info on the net about them. These pills were amazing. Did the mistake of taking two at once and was very very very strong. Major eye wiggles, big big body buzz. Intense but very fun in the end
[ 07 September 2002: Message edited by: NESSxix ]

anybody noticing that dealers are disappearing at an alarming rate in li? the last two i knew have vanished without a trace.
such a shame....
so... am i just unlucky are is something going on?

Up around cleveland ohio there are tons of BANGING ASS pills.... Sunflowers(mda ones) rolexes, pyramids, #1s, and as always all of the Buterfly/Apple/Foot (orange/white/green) speedbombs.

Massabombasspills

Lots of really bomb pills around the mass area. In the fall we had the versace's which were quite nice. White clovers were also pretty strong, not quite as "on your ass" as the versace's, but a good roll. Sunflowers are also back around, but on their way out, a good strong dose of MDA. With the sunflowers, be sure to purchase the ones that have a stamp on each side, as the single sided ones have been shown to contain pcp. lately we have had white #1's, they are really tall, and have a bevel on each side, with a 1 stamped into them on one side. I usually take 3-4 pills in a night, and I'm all set with taking 2 of these, possibly even 1, but I don't usually single drop.

As for crappy pills, watch out for blue NL's, they aren't too strong. They turned green with the EZ test, but I'm almost positive they contained some MDMA. Many people also raved about the white sheratons, but they just didn't set me off. There were some white @'s going around, with almost a very very light blue color to them, and they were fun, but not too strong. My favorite point about those was probably the fact that I recieved some visuals from them, but it was not much like an MDA experience......There's my two cents....take it for what you will.

As for crappy pills, watch out for blue NL's, they aren't too strong. They turned green with the EZ test, but I'm almost positive they contained some MDMA. Many people also raved about the white sheratons, but they just didn't set me off. There were some white @'s going around, with almost a very very light blue color to them, and they were fun, but not too strong. My favorite point about those was probably the fact that I recieved some visuals from them, but it was not much like an MDA experience......There's my two cents....take it for what you will.

I've personally tested the Blue NL's with an EZ test extreme, and showed they only contained MDMA. They did not turn green. I still think they were weak pills ~40-50mg MDMA. I'm in Cleveland, CLE-X has seen the results also.

White Rolex's

White rolex's in the Boston area, tried them friday night. They set me off pretty well. They were a good change from all the MDA pills around. I'd probably say take two to get you rocked, but that's probably just my tolerance. Pick these up if you can...

Around Steubenville Ohio, I just got the #1's on Friday. It was the first time I've taken Ecstasy in around three years. Wow! I suspected them to be MDA because they made me see plenty of CEV's and OEV's. I rolled very hard that night from one pill. I would probably only ever take 1 1/2, 2 at the very most.

more pills for boston....

more pills for the boston area. In the last week we've seen....

1.red diamonds. Straight to green, then to black in about 4 seconds. Not bad beans, really speedy...dance all night.

2.volkswagons, white - not too bad, pretty close in quality to the rolex's. Good clean stamp, very professional looking.

3.Sunflowers - apparently, somebody came across another batch of the sunflowers, and they're back...which makes me happy.

4.Marlboro, white - very similar to the volkswagons, an average bean. I think they may have come from the same batch.

Right now in Detroit they have Green TNTs, Red TNT's, and orange supermans.
I heard somthing about some guess what...Blue Omegas comming in. I just hope it wasn't a hokes.

Around East Cleveland Area theres still the sunflowers and a few #1s running around. Heard about the blue omegas seen here and there. Yellow Euros and still as always the bullshit white/green/orange Apple/butterfly/feet (meth, Caff and little mdxa.)

Status
Not open for further replies.