Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoddessD said:
by the way, scratch my last suggestion for orange supermans, they sucked!!

I hope I picked up a new batch of these. Just got some that I'm saving till i'm off of probation. The girl i got them from was rolling her ass off from just one.

I ran into some orange supermans in atlantic city (club tru) a guy from philly was selling some. After what i read here and on pillreports about these pills i wasnt expecting much but must be a different batch because i def. had a good time, the pills do have speed/meth in them for sure but i felt pretty damn good the whole of sunday after eating 2 sat night/sun morning. Went to bed at 10pm or so on sunday night without smoking or anything.

Not the best pill i've ever had for sure but def worth buying.

Well I rolled last weekend off the orange supermans. Pills were ok. I guarantee the roll would have been unbelievable but it didn't help that I was on the verge of being drunk when I took my first pill, plus I am 210 (athletic built), and was stuck at a bar with shitty music. Wasn't able to get back to my place until two hours later to get another one. The 2nd pill didn't have any more of an effect on me, so i kept drinking. Pills tested with kit. Turned to purple/black in 3 sec.

a lot of green roses going through irvington.

GREAT pills. rolled very nicely on one. two would be rolling face! will post on pillreports later.

Yellow Unicorns going around RI now. They are pretty damn good!!! They seem really clean too. Hope to see them around for a bit.

If they're anything like the unicorns circulating the west / southwest, then they're speedy or at least have a fair amount of caffeine (some kind of upper the prevents you from sleeping on the comedown) so hopefully you guys have a different patch

Anyone heard anything about "Pink Lexus"? Got a chance to pick some up....but pill reports is down

i hear pink lexus are junk but then again my only choices are between them and blue dolphin for pills but can also get molly caps outta provi

im tellin u guys, if u come across the blue "SNOOPYS" (spelled out) eat em their mad good, meth, but i dont care the ratio is like 1/10

i still say boycott meth pills, but only those which are horrible amounts.

a little meth in a pill made my night GREAT last night.

Wondering if anyone has any info on a pure white roll with lots of little stars all over it?? The stars are raised and the back is beveled. Kinda chunky pill, came with some 1's so I'm hoping they are good....woohoo finally got my hands on some of those 1's Ive been trying to find forever!

they were on pillreports before the site shut down for a few days.

as far as i remember it said they were garbage poissible dxm..im not sure tho

damn, I hope it comes back up before this weekend, if dxm I definately dont want!!!

I'd personally stay away from the white stars of the northeast. They're listed a few times on pillreports and they all say the same thing, active yet dirty roll. I myself bought and tried some before checking pillreports and can safely say it wasn't a fun time. I definately felt messed up, but i was anti-social, irritable, and hated music. Another person I spoke to who tried the stars also said they were active, but in a bad way. Lots of people say DXM mixed with MDA or MDMA, I have my doubts on it being DXM. It could possibly be a research chemical, ketamine has also been thrown around. The pills test clean though.

I've recently had Green Scorpions in the NE (in fact I'm coming up on one now). I give them a 6/10. They're green with white specks, seem to come on within 20-30 minutes and have a long mellow MDA type roll. They last a while but aren't very strong. The comedown is easy as is sleeping afterwards, but the day after leaves you feeling like you just came down from a speed binge (though the roll itself is very mellow and trippy). I don't however have a pill testing kit but the entire area is taking them and nobody has been hurt or disappointed. More of a sitting around in a dark room roll than a hugging or dancing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.