Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx playa, all my dudes just got small white scored 007s ill elt ya know what i hear

Red and Blue Plymouths in Pittsburgh, rumored to be weak.

White Supermans, friends saying they are good

White Ferris Wheels, rumored to be very good.

Anyone know anything about any of these?

white supermans sucked that i had seemed to just be a real strong dose of mdea, terrible terrible pills

i got some really nice pressies last night...pink, scored on one side with a heart stamp on the other. took 2, very clean and euphoric, only wish it lasted longer. :\ -ne ohio

human paraquat said:
i got some really nice pressies last night...pink, scored on one side with a heart stamp on the other. took 2, very clean and euphoric, only wish it lasted longer. :\ -ne ohio

What color were they?

Cle-x said:
i havent seen any molly in quite a long time( since last fall winter) but it wasnt even molly it was crystal mdma( looked like glass) bomb ass shit! Just got out of jail on some BS and am about to test the waters again.

friend of mine came off some tour wit some shit. he told me it wasnt molly, but it gets you high. he thinks it was mda, and so do i. very trippy but not loved up. but he said he sells it on lot as molly.

damn we had fun. he brought like 3 grams of that powder, a ball of yo-lay, and a tank of medical nitrous.

Last edited by a moderator:
green omegas have made it to boston, they are some really chill rolls, not speedy at all, lots of fun.

""friend of mine came off some tour wit some shit. he told me it wasnt molly, but it gets you high. he thinks it was mda, and so do i. very trippy but not loved up. but he said he sells it on lot as molly. damn we had fun. he brought like 3 grams of that powder, a ball of yo-lay, and a tank of medical nitrous.""

^^^^^^sounds like a blast.....

so far 2005's been 50/50 1 good 1 bad

Last edited:
Tell your friend that if he's telling you it's not molly, but is selling it to other's as molly, he deserves a swift kick in the nuts.

In fact, give him a kick in the balls the next time you see him, he deserves it.

Large White #1's, different from the ones that went around before. There are plenty in Pittsburgh, but they are coming from the New York area. They seem like a possible mix of MDA, MDMA, and Methamphetamine. The are extremely speedy, especially during the onset, and there is definitely a good amount of MDA in them. They gave me very good visuals, but later on into the trip, I noticed the MDMA.

what is sasafras... i took under understandaning that is something like molly but found it to be different in a few respects. can somebody tell me exactly what the substance is... is it MDA?

this was also a few years (i dunno 3 maybe) back i dunno if that is necessary i havent seen it around in some time now

sasafras is another slang term for pure MDxx (molly).
i think its because MDxx products are made from sasafras oil.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh pills from the past

I have been noticing lately allot of pills with the same stamps as pills I used to get here in Pittsburgh. I.E. Rolling Stones, X-Files, Ying Yangs, Octagon E, TT, Euros, and Rolex's. Ha anyone else noticed these pills making a comeback, or do you think they are old pills? I used to get these pills about 5 years ago. Could they be the same old pills, or are there new ones going around near Pittsburgh?

Pink Chimps (monkey in Speed Racer) in NJ/NYC?

Does anyone know about round pink pills with a chimp face on them? Like, that monkey from Speed Racer?

Status
Not open for further replies.