Regional Pill Discussion: North East v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, purple stars like the original pinks. 4-5 hr roll, very clean. took 1 1/2 to start - 3 by the end of the night, but most other people I were with were on 1. (I have a pretty high tolerance and would take just as many of these as I did with the pinks). Still, 1 1/2, I was rolling HARD as were the people around me who only dropped 1. Lots of wonderful eye wiggles

NSFW:
t8akvt.jpg

Any word on these blueish stars? I'm finding mixed reviews in the forum. I ordered a test kit but I'm anxious to know. Its got dark specs and a couple tan/yellow spots.

this looks PINK....lol.....and I know there good I wanna know how good??? What do they compare to? How long is total roll?

My friend had bought a bunch of these at a festival and everyone that took one had a great time!

The star shaped rolls are all fookin good by my book. I had purple, red, pink, green and blue and they all get 7.5/10 for me. Good solid hits of mdma with no speed. Thats what we need my niggas!!

beat beat beat.. n i dont lick cuz i really dont think it tells u shit...

i could take a piece of poo cover it up tell sum one to lick it tell em its cherry flavored n they would say they taste sumthin else..

if ya catch my drift..

n ya i got em a few years ago thats funny but ive seen them still around [edit -@E]

no thank u..

but fer u to really kno

test kits test kits test kits...

haha i got these.......knew they looked familiar....
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=1821

Does anyone know anything about baby blue supermans, but with just an "S" and not an actual superman logo? Also, the S is imprinted. Any info would b great.

1722_lg_batman.jpg

Got some that look identical to that. Weighed 188mg and went to black in under 3 seconds. Will make a report on pr once I consume.

Last edited:
S pills r sleeping pills... otc

n the gold star-fish out right now r great tested great mecke 3 secounds black...

hello all...new guy here. i jsut picked up some rolls and searched everywhere i knew for some info on it. its a blue (with white speckles)dome shaped pill, - not too hard or soft, with a airplane logo stamped into it. its not the skinny airplane, rather a fat airplane with short wings.
the pill itself is of kidna thick and light blue in color.

on pill reports, i found yellow airplanes that looked that same and they were bad, but the report was over 3 yrs old. other pills with the same logo are there and they got bad/good reveiws, but i was not able to find the airplane logo on a blue pill.

has anyone here come across this pill? i lvie in he NE btw. i hhope to find out since they will be many of us rolling and wouldnt want us all to have a crappy time. thanks in advance.

btw lugoj.i had that pill bout a month ago (nyc area), it was my first time rolling in over a year. i only consumed one and it felt clean but wasnt strong, then again it only was one pill. goodluck with yours!

Last edited:
i had sum grey airplanes way way back like 5 yrs ago haha and my friend i think had the ones ur talkin about recently. I never heard if they were good tho. Its just so sad that everything goin around is mainly pipes, its bullshit....I even found people tryin to sell powdered bzp or some type of pipe and saying its molly, its getting ridiculous. Luckily my friend had his tester with him. I just feel like the government is putting all this shit out there so they can reel in the big guys that r buying quantity of it.

i put up 2 new reports on pillreports same screen name as on here so just advanced search by screen name...

hi-ya ya all i hope i'm missed??

just got some orange g's. the color looks a bit brighter than the ones i was getting six months ago. they still have the same licorice smell:)

anyone come across Green ones with glock/gun imprint in the NY area? experience?

The new light blue Stars are excellent.

NSFW:
bluestars.jpg

I have light blue stars.

Turned purple pretty quickly.

Definitely something other than MDMA. They were super trippy. Definitely that roll feeling. Not speedy. Definitely made jaws clench.

on Halloween, got blue-green/clear capsules, supposed molly. was DEFINITELY MDMA, had an amazing time w/ friends who dosed between 1-2 apiece... been too long, (almost two years) but low tolerance is nice. Real clean, real strong caps, supposed 1/10s... felt more like 150 to me, but that may be due to nonexistent tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.