Regional Pill Discussion: North East v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone come across Green ones with glock/gun imprint in the NY area? experience?

i had blue ones with a gun imprint over the summber; got them in hoboken. they were definitely adulturated (i suspect pipes but can't be sure, i didn't test them) and i did not particularly enjoy them...

i had blue ones with a gun imprint over the summber; got them in hoboken. they were definitely adulturated (i suspect pipes but can't be sure, i didn't test them) and i did not particularly enjoy them...

ya i thinkt hese green ones are from jersey actaully..maybe i shoudl just stay away...im quite a newbie... wahts the diff in experience with pipers?

Glocks are usually real clean if its the legit batch.

I've seen good ones in jersey.

Pipes are just a way to get sick & feel like shit.

the problem is that you can never know if it's a legit batch unless you test them, and the north jersey/nyc area has been flooded with crappy pills. it's quite depressing.

my suggestion is check out pill reports and/or buy a test kit (that's what i'm buying with my next pay check). without any real verification as to the legitimacy of the pill, i suggest start off slow and see how one pill makes you feel before eating any you have left.

the problem is that you can never know if it's a legit batch unless you test them, and the north jersey/nyc area has been flooded with crappy pills. it's quite depressing.

my suggestion is check out pill reports and/or buy a test kit (that's what i'm buying with my next pay check). without any real verification as to the legitimacy of the pill, i suggest start off slow and see how one pill makes you feel before eating any you have left.

I have a test kit. They aren't 100% but they're nice to have.

i like ecstasydata.org alot more than pill reports. they run gc/ms.

i'll check out that website, then, never checked it. i personally can't wait to buy my kit...such a good investment.

and my comments were more directed towards heyNow

Has anyone here seen the pills pressed with 24 into them...?

my friend picked them up in the village two weeks ago...a little sketchy at first, since they looked more like really blue antiacids than anything, but he had a swimmingly good time.

i know, from my friends experiences, i'll be keeping an eye out for those and blue stars.

enjoy :)

Last edited:
19026.jpg

There are fire in nyc tri-state area

from what iv heard the blue 24s were amazing rolls. my good friends had some and said they were the best rolls they have eaten in years. if you get a chance definitely pick them up.

What do you guys think are in blue stars? The ones that are light blue? NY area.

I'm thinking high MDA. They were unexpectedly very trippy.

the last pills i had were blue dinosaurs over the summer. i read on that site that says what's in pills that they are bzp and some other shit? They felt real to me tho.

the last pills i had were blue dinosaurs over the summer. i read on that site that says what's in pills that they are bzp and some other shit? They felt real to me tho.

There are real batches and fake batches. The imitation usually are a little off in appearance.

Any got any info on the new smurf heads? They are deffinatly a new batch since the first one's came out around last febuary and kinda dissapeared from the scene for several months. Also kinda strange is a literal bunch of dealers who only sold real quality clean shit have replaced their blue stars with smurf heads and in rather large quantities that def mean a lot of new smurfs.

Of course the dealers all say these are better than the blue stars but it'll be a cold day in hell that I take something on just a dealers ( even several dealers saying the same thing) word.

I know the one's that came out 6 or so months ago were definatly a pipe/mdma combo which I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

I figure these are the same but I figure why not see if anyone who took them recently ( like the past month, if you took them longer than that it was probaly the last bogus batch and that dosen't really help now) has anything good to say about them. I know its not likely but hey what the hell stranger things have happenend

Also anyone see the new goldish brownish stars floating around? These just came out. They are kind of a dark gold star cut out floating around the NE. Darker than the tan stars with a definate gold hue.

Last edited:
white/pinkish LG Ladies

Wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything about white/pinkish LG Ladies. Would apperciate any knowledge on these. Northeast area..

Status
Not open for further replies.