• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Regional Pill Discussion-East Coast

Tested and confirmed. New red LV with X on the back, marquis tested purple to black. Also tested a Green transformer that went slightly purple within the clear, probably trace, to moderate Pipe cut. And Blue G. that was bunk, no reaction. Will be making a report on the Lv's soon, if somebody could PM me a way to make a picture LE safe, would be appreciated. PA has finally been blessed with the good stuff : )

Saw Purple Doves, Blue Pears (another new but very waxy). Fake G's and Some of those waxy butterflies.

How did all those other pills test? My budy has the G. Ladies too in blue, probably pipes.

How did all those other pills test? My budy has the G. Ladies too in blue, probably pipes.

Didn't bother testing the ones on the bottom. They were all from a separate dealer and all had the same waxy shiny appearance typical of Pipes. As well they were really hard. I was extremely surprised at the Blue G. It looks exactly like the legit orange ones and blue ones of the past, but this one had absolutely no reaction. consuming Red Lv's tonight, will report on strength. Word around is 2 will get the job done in the beginning, ill be the judge of that ; )

Why not test, you never know! Then you can do a report as well.

Why not test, you never know! Then you can do a report as well.

To be honest, I choose my tests carefully. Its dangerous business potentially ruining a drug dealers business in front of people. I didn't know the dude who had them, and since they all had the same crayon like appearance, and doves are notoriously bad I figured I'd pass.

On a different note, consumed Red LV last night. 2 got me going and 3 had me fuckin flying. Clean, easy comedown, even ate a yogurt when I got home, and fell asleep easily with a really nice after glow today. This is the first legit bean to hit 412 in a long time. I missed my kandi group photo because I was too busy giving random people hugs and stickers.

everybody be careful w the orange G. press...my friend ate 3 bc everybody said weak and clean and my friends had eaten ones out of the same batch a few nights prior and were fine. unfortunately for my friend she was up all night hallucinating, sweating, chills, feeling like death, no sleep, etc. eat at your own risk!

kinda upset at cali pokieballz. yellow dragonfly and green paw was really whack for me def. made me felt lazy and im pretty upset that couple of my friends tried mints at the las vegas festival which i havent tried yet. ahhh

fyi just look out for mac and tan dragonfly pokieballs.

and lets just hope eastcoast will get better in the summer.

kinda upset at cali pokieballz. yellow dragonfly and green paw was really whack for me def. made me felt lazy and im pretty upset that couple of my friends tried mints at the las vegas festival which i havent tried yet. ahhh

fyi just look out for mac and tan dragonfly pokieballs.

and lets just hope eastcoast will get better in the summer.

my friends also tried the pokes, not sure what all the hype was about they all had 3 each of the green paws and said they could have easily dropped more and all had trouble sleeping...

my friends also tried the pokes, not sure what all the hype was about they all had 3 each of the green paws and said they could have easily dropped more and all had trouble sleeping...

yes. nothing compare to the OG pokeballs. but try to get the mac pokieballs. its a little better. imo.

I havent had good pills in NY for a loooong time. Even the Molly's are fake. Keep getting yellow on the marquis reagent.

Last edited:
Yeah the Molly in NYC is majority methylone. I've been fortunate enough to come across a connect that's the real deal legit MDMA. Tested with marquis jet black in two seconds and perfect results on mecke and Simmons. The last good pill I had in our city was an orange Louis. Sadly it was an MDMA pipe mix and that's the best we fucken get nowadays in terms of rolls. But the Molly is fire if u kno the. Right people.

Did I read wrong or is their pokie balls going around NYC? I find that so hard to believe. Not that I find them to b too Great but it'll b a nice change instead of the same shit presses we've been getting for so long

Don't get ur hopes up on finding pokes. There not here in great supply

I am near the east coast. We gettin pure here. I see so many different powders, I am glad I have a source. I am in my 30's and seem to be resourceful. I am glad i stocked the fuck up like summer '08, no shit. I got some good mol supposedly out of canada. Most recent score was a kid with the molecule tattooed on him and he was givin me 200 mg pills to do a test. I got 3 of those!!! I cant see how we so short on it you can stock up and you good, as long as you can roll responsibly.

img4050x.jpg

my friend asked me to test it out and here is the result but before i even tested it out he told me he tried it and had amazing time. so lets hope NYC is coming back

Name : Rolex
Color : White / Off White
Shape : Circle (Light Dome) No edge

Test : Marquis - Black

Last edited:
damn bro thats a solid result right there. u guys r prolly pretty pumped to get something besides those weak transformers and G ladys

R those rolexes from the west coast? Don't think there from Europe cause the white ones on pr from Europe are unknown or pipes. It'd be nice if this was the new east coast press but something tells me they took public transportation to the east coast :(