• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Regional Pill Discussion-East Coast

I posted this in the main discussion forum. You may find it interesting if you haven't seen it. The article sort of explains why there are no real MDMA pills in the North East or most of US. We all know the shit has been coming down from Canada. Per the article Chinese gangs have taken over the market in Canada, decided to cut out the Netherlands, set up kitchens and make their own cheap knock offs with God knows what... which we all know are the pipes that have been flooding the states for the past 5 years. We can only hope our Euro brothers and sisters some how find a way to bring good vibes back over to the states.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Ecstasy+trade+deadly+consequences/6833975/story.html

^That would certainly explain the situation in the NE. Real molly IS around nyc though! (sucks because so is methylone and other junk)...Personally havent seen a quality pressed pill since like early spring (and i was testing for a friend, who, it turns out, had been sitting on them since Halloween 2011!)

Interesting article, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I posted this in the main discussion forum. You may find it interesting if you haven't seen it. The article sort of explains why there are no real MDMA pills in the North East or most of US. We all know the shit has been coming down from Canada. Per the article Chinese gangs have taken over the market in Canada, decided to cut out the Netherlands, set up kitchens and make their own cheap knock offs with God knows what... which we all know are the pipes that have been flooding the states for the past 5 years. We can only hope our Euro brothers and sisters some how find a way to bring good vibes back over to the states.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Ecstasy+trade+deadly+consequences/6833975/story.html

Ok, so that already answers the question that brought me here. Checked on the North-East Section on pill reports and realized that you have a lot more warnings over there.
I'm still confused why it's obviously not possible to do this in America as the Country is by far not as dense populated.

MDMA vs. Bath Salt in the eastcoast . i seen and tested a lot of MoonRock aka (bath salt) and the funny thing is people dont mind it. what the f**k is going on here?

quote on quote* they still give you the exact feeling like the real molly does and it last longer too.

Symptoms: visual . euphoria . teeth grinding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_(drug)

Health issues

Users of bath salts have reported experiencing symptoms including headache, heart palpitations, nausea, and cold fingers. Hallucinations, paranoia, and panic attacks have also been reported, and news media have reported associations with violent behavior, heart attack, kidney failure, liver failure, suicide, and an increased tolerance for pain.
Visual symptoms similar to those of stimulant overdoses include dilated pupils, involuntary muscle movement, rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure. Many documented users have also had a history of mental illness.

xtcboi84, there is some seriously delicious looking rocks posing as MDMA right now on the East Coast. Tested on earlier today that would have fooled the most experienced user who didn't have a kit. Marquis instantly fizzed and went yellow in under 3 seconds. Poor guy not only got ripped off by the substance but got shorted.

^ yes i know and the funny thing is after i showed the result they are still willing to take it.

this is what i found.

20121107191444.jpg

Typical. I mean, I've come to the conclusion that once we eventually wrangle the people selling RC's as Molly, there will forever be a contingent of people from now on that will not only not care, but enjoy RC's. The only thing we can hope for is that enough purists out number the salt heads.

Had some blue and red aliens while down in Texas last week that were pretty decent. Eye wiggles, loved everyone, slept amazing, but I didn't get them tested nor could I find any that resembled them that were tested. Pretty good in my book though....especially considering the last time I seen a good press was in 2009 and those were the angry bomb poke balls

damn whats up with south florida for real? aint nuthin but bullshit in this region. atleast in my area of south fla anyways

Their is only garbage in that entire state ^. Listen people. REAL MDMA is out there! I have test results and everything to prove. But I took them on my phone and lack a computer ATM. So I'll upload ASAP. Reminder, I'm from NYC. And we have a real
Shitty scene As well .. Sorta. ;)

i know they are some legit mollys out there but you need the right source and a test kit.

Last edited:
RI area here, I have access to the white lightning bolts (double sided) and both MDMA and methylone. The kids (read: dubstep kids) I know sell a LOT of product, sourced from the europe. from what I've been able to gather they sell the real MDMA only to people who ask for it and they sell methylone to everyone else, as the price margin is ridiculous and everyone seems to enjoy the lone (lol wtf)

Personally I don't trust em enough to buy their shit without test kit in hand.. holding out for some better connections to come around. the east coast is really suffering =/

^^access to bolts, mdma, methylone seems like a pretty good connection, no?

@xtcboi... yup the flock has flocked to the northeast :)

^^access to bolts, mdma, methylone seems like a pretty good connection, no?

it's definitely not a bad connect, but i'd really like to find someone around here with a selection of pressies or whose MDMA crystal/powder/shards I can trust without having to test everytime.

i know they are some legit mollys out there but you need the right source and a test kit.

did anyone heard about party flock circulating in the eastcoast?
DUDE if you can get your hands on some purple partyflock DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE im telling you you wont be disapointed. Ofc test them if you want, but they are estimated at 190-210mgich. Here is a link to PR.
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=30625

If you find any of them, they will most likely be import and some bomb ass pills.

NSB, right below daytona is the area. Currently Capsules are going around (coming from Orlando?)(who knows maybe even Miami)

Now I have heard they are bad have heard of emergency room trips from these ,some say current capsules around this area contain pcp

any current ones around this area?

and yes testing kit is mandatory