• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Regional Pill Discussion-East Coast

Nothing but the same old shit. I'm tired of seeing Paul Frank monkeys and stupid fake rolex's. It's like the East Coast really wants to keep real pills away from its people.

wooops yea sorry guys i really dont mean to rub it in, i cant even imagine how bad it is out there.
Anyway, chitown has released 6 new presses in the last month

Crobar suck it. Stop that! Ima come to chi and steal your goodies.

Those circle mints look lovely. Hope you enjoy, I won't be :(

Hey I know how we can track down crobar and rob the son of a bitch lmao. Jk I rolled my nuts off in new York Fri. Yea I think me my girl and my boy were the only ones to cause I kept hearing from.a lot of peeps there's a drought going on I was like really? Damn that sucks. Lol had some awesome lightshows from this chick who wasn't rolling and some dude. Epic night for sure!

NeeMMMM all u gotta do is get to chi homie. Any club u walk into out here is flooded with em. Even besides the new presses, theres all kinds of old shit still around too. Its gonna be another excellent summer in the windy city

nyc is flooded dragonfly / mac ballz pokieball .. gotta catch them all >.<

but stay away from white pumas nasty calm down. good thing i didnt take them pumas

Last edited:
nyc is flooded dragonfly / mac ballz pokieball .. gotta catch them all >.<

but stay away from white pumas nasty calm down. good thing i didnt take them pumas

NO WAY!!! You have got to be kidding. If this is true I pray some of those come my way, it's been far too long since I've had a good roll :S

pill scene is dead here in the tri-state, but i have noticed an increase in legit molly so things aren't too bad

pill scene is dead here in the tri-state, but i have noticed an increase in legit molly so things aren't too bad

I can't even find molly where I am :(
I've been wanting to roll SO BAD lately, and have no contacts at all. Its been 2 years since my last roll

I can't even find molly where I am :(
I've been wanting to roll SO BAD lately, and have no contacts at all. Its been 2 years since my last roll

all about networking my friend. go to some edm events and make some friends!

I am new to this site but from the posts under this thread, I am guessing its about other types of pills. I live in va near richmond but need info on prescribbed pills I have. Any help?

Anybody hear anything about Red LV's on the East Coast? Gonna test some soon, but I know the last few have been bunk, but the LV press also has had good ones.

I would say either bunk or very low dose. The best ones were probably 30-40mg at best.

Do they have the flower (x shaped) print on the back?

I would say either bunk or very low dose. The best ones were probably 30-40mg at best.

Do they have the flower (x shaped) print on the back?

I don't know yet I'm testing tonight. I have never seen Red ones before with or without the X before. I'm really really crossing my fingers that they are low dose. It doesn't help that a friend of mine took one and said they were "amazing and the best roll she's had in 2 years" That screams RC to me : /

That thought crossed my mind. But I know the source of a lot of the presses coming through my area, and if previous indicators from said source hold true these will be more piper/bunk shit.