• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio

🌟🌟 Social 🌟🌟 Rectify's molecular poetry thread

I Despise This Apple Phone. It Won’t Stream Music From YouTube Without Cutting Out And Is As Balky And Counterintuitive As Hell. It’s Like 6th Grader With A Learning Disability Trying To Learn Pig Latin.
 
The Enlightenment Happened In 1793 With The Storming Of The Bastille In France. When Did The Enlightenment, And The Reign Of Terror Which Came With It, End? September 11th, 2001 Anno Domini.
 
Last edited:
Well, I Finally Made It Home After Being Dragged Through The Mud At Serenity “Pennington” Springs @ Daytona, Florida.

DON’T TAKE A SHOWER THERE.
 
I Don’t Care How Much Money My Aunts And Cousins Have, Talking About People (me) Behind Their Back Constantly Is Not Classy Or Good.
 
People Think The Unemployment Rate Is 4 Or 5%. Actually It’s More Like 52 Or 53%. The Official Economic Statistic Only Counts Those People Who Are Not Working But ARE Looking For A Job.
 
Everybody Around Here Is Always Saying, "Jesus Died For Your Sins."
Yeah, He Died Because They Went Behind His Back And Killed Him.
That Was Their Sin.
 
So, Andrew, How Do You Resist The Cold Blooded V For Visitor Alien Men In Black Nazis Who Want Complete Control Of EVERYTHING So WELL?

Pues, I’ve Been Dealing With My Dad And My Ex Crack Dealer For A WHILE. They Are Not The Only Game In Town.
 
Top