• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio

🌟🌟 Social 🌟🌟 Rectify's molecular poetry thread

“He Took It To Trial. Then Beat It. Everything The Game, Embedded In His Brain.” - The Notorious BIGGIE Smalls
 
I’m Here To Save Everyone, Not Just One Race, Country, Color, Ethnicity, Spiritual Program, Or Religion.

Open Your Mind. Reject False Prophesies And Pre Planned Wars. Half Of What You Hear Is Usually False. Half Of What You Hear Is True, Then. It’s Only Logical! Balance You Left (male, logical) And Right (female, artistic) Brains.
 
Last edited:
My Newest Avatar (I’ll Prolly Switch Back To The Caesars’ Avatar L8R) Is A Book (German, ‘ein buche’) Titled, “Good Lookin’ Cookin’” by Dolly Parton & Rachel Parton George In Honor Of My Mother, Dolly P.
 
It’s About FAMILY.

❤️



She Will Be Coming Around The Mountain When She Comes. She’ll Be Riding 6 White Horses When She Comes.

* * * * *

“I Will Lift My Hands Up Towards The Mountains From Which My Salvation Comes.” - from The Psalms Of David
 
1-methyl-(5,6-methylenedioxypyridin-3-yl)-pyrrolidine.png


CATERPILLAR
1-methyl-(5,6-methylenedioxypyridin-3-yl)-pyrrolidine

From Russia With Love.
 
Top