N&PD Moderators: Skorpio
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.🌟🌟 Social 🌟🌟 Rectify's molecular poetry thread
Rectify
Bluelighter
Old Hoes Always Have Orange Asses.
sin cos tan
It Is A MNEMONIC Device.
Locus Pocas.
Puta Puto
Culo
Verga
Pinga
Hella Bella / Hello Bello
Pene
Sacar
Chingar
Cagar
Morir (pronounced ‘MORE_REAR’)
Dormir
Desayunarse
Activo
Pasivo
C’est La Vie.
La Vie.
Le Petit Mort.
Adios.
Adieu.Rectify
Bluelighter
Finnegan’s Wake by James Joyce
À la recherche du temps purdu by Marcel Proust
But The Gods Are Immediately Perceptible To Each Other, As Quickly As Like Is To Like, And So Took Had M de Charlus Been To Jupien.Rectify
Bluelighter
If I Had $50 I Could Get Coke Probably.
And Would Purchase 3-mmc If My Father’s Name Was Not SAM. I Mean Stingy.Rectify
Bluelighter
Blessed.Rectify
Bluelighter
Showed My 4th Step Notebook, Which Was Searching And Fearless From The Very Start, To The Police 1x In Georgia And 1x In Florida. Both Times The Police Declined To Press Charges. In Fact, God Doesn’t Even REMEMBER Our Sins After We Have Confessed.