N&PD Moderators: Skorpio
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.🌟🌟 Social 🌟🌟 Rectify's molecular poetry thread
Allylbenzene
Bluelighter
Rectify
Bluelighter
Beam Me Up, Scotty.
DOG Is My Co-Pilot.
An Attitude Of Gratitude Is More Than Just A Platitude.
I Love Animals. They Are Delicious!
MARTA Is SMARTA.
Verse: Get ‘Er Done!
Subverse: Get ‘Er Drunk!
You NEED Fairies.![]()
^—(In Memory Of Elton David Bailey.)
“You Need Candy.” - Michael La Husky
If Someone Gives You A Gift, Say Thank You.
Don’t Hit Other People.
EROGATION: It Is Said That If You Chant Someone’s Name In Unison, Then They Will Come Back From The Dead.
I Am NOT Anti Semitic (or anti anybody). I Done Towed You And Towed You, I Am A SHEMITE.
My Ex Crack Dealer Stole My Food Stamps For Years And Years Now. The Moral Of The Story Is, “Don’t Smoke Crack.”Rectify
Bluelighter
Your Higher Power Can Be A Person, Such As Jesus, Winston Churchill, Alfred Hitchcock, Hitler, Mussolini, Putin, King Charles, Your Sponsor, etc.
Or Anyone At All.
It Has To Do With Your Understanding Of God And The Great Chain Of Being.
There Is Always A Higher Power.Rectify
Bluelighter
MedicinalUser247
Bluelighter