European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recommend some more good movies per post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating Raoul is a 1982 black comedy about a conservative married couple living in Hollywood who resort to killing swingers for their money.

51YS05W5XWL._SL500.jpg

I saw this a fair few years ago but remember it being a pretty decent off the wall comedy. Could be worth a watch, gonna download it and give it another go to refresh my memory.

Eating Raoul is a 1982 black comedy about a conservative married couple living in Hollywood who resort to killing swingers for their money.

51YS05W5XWL._SL500.jpg

I saw this a fair few years ago but remember it being a pretty decent off the wall comedy. Could be worth a watch, gonna download it and give it another go to refresh my memory.

Remember coming across this one about 2am, on ITV once, was funny as hell.

Will def have to check it out again, as its been so long.

"Go" is a top film, watched it again the other night, young katie holmes playing a rave chick...all good :p

"Go" is a top film, watched it again the other night, young katie holmes playing a rave chick...all good :p

Aye that's no bad. Got it on DVD. Katie Holmes before Tom Cruise fucked her up. The boy eating too many swedgers & pulling all sorts of wild faces is hilarious

I just finished watching Swimming with Sharks. Thought it was excellent. The reference to Reservoir Dogs, Spacey's acting, Del Toro's brief part & the ending. All great. I really liked it. I'm gonna watch Throw Momma from the Train tomorrow, I hope it's as good.

Sour grapes was okay, not great.

Curb your enthusiasm all the way! Just don't big it up too much or evad will never get round to watching it.

LD isn't a god among men really ;)

curb460.jpg

Last edited:
It's been recommended already but it's need mentioning again because it's great.

Children of Men.

Just watched it, brilliant. %)

Last edited:
re-watched this again recently- Great punk rock movie and the inspiration for this is england

suburbia.jpg

It's the sort of film old people would like so surprised you enjoyed it....oh no wait. ;)

Pretty average film really, wouldn't have been nominated for best picture any other year.

Yeah it was a bit bland eh? I've no idea how they could even think of nominating it for best picture.

I watched King of New York tonight, fucking classic. Good shout to those who recommended it.

Status
Not open for further replies.