European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recommend some more good movies per post

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH. MY. GOD. you raging jessie boy. the bourne films are fucking brilliant.

you do need to concentrate on the plot though, they are quite complicated. ;)

Complicated, aye right. Hollywood dross. :p

The Bourne films are definitely great. The last two being the best.

The only film I can think of, right now, that he's in and I liked would be The Departed.

he was great in the Talented Mr Ripley too. great film.

i have no idea why people don't like him. :?

^^I've seen the beginning and the end, but I've missed the middle every damn time. :X

I really enjoyed what I saw though. Leonardo DiCaprio is always awesome as well.

i have no idea why people don't like him. :?

Because of his huge fookin' pumpkin head.

3D Alice in Wonderland disappointed me. It looked good enough. The story failed to capture the surreal, innovative feel of the original.

A poor AliceAdult II. The least they could have done was make it dirty.

I also like Leonardo DiCaprio as well, Bascket ball diaries is a sweet film

Yup, that scene where he's begging his Mum for money through the door is heartbreakingly good. Makes me fuckin' weep.

3D Alice in Wonderland disappointed me. It looked good enough. The story failed to capture the surreal, innovative feel of the original.

Hmmmm, can't say I'm surprised. Tim Burton hasn't made a good film since Ed Wood imo. :\

Leo DiCaprio can be a pretty good actor. :)

The least they could have done was make it dirty.

That's your suggestion for everything I bet. It's a kids film you filthy biatch. :p

I liked Tim Burtons Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake.

Big Fish was good!

I haven't seen it. I kinda feel the same way about Ewan McGregor as I do pumpkin head. Except I don't think he's a particularly good actor.

I liked Tim Burtons Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake.

That was a joke and a half. Utter shite. :|

And since I just mentioned it. :)

edwood.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51U0f4VKXIg

Huh, think I might retreat to bed with a cup of tea and give it a watch. :)

look, i read all the Bourne books donkeys years before seeing the films, therefore my opinion carries more weight than everyone else's.

the books were all brilliant (as were nearly all of Ludlum's), but the bonus is that you get to see all the ultraviolence instead of having to merely imagine it.

jason bourne would fucking kick all of your asses at once, blindfolded with one hand tied behind his back. i would rather have him on my side in a pub fight than any of you lot.

i rest my case. ;)

p.s. matt damon was also kickass in Team America.

yeh he was good in team america. i dont dislike any of the bourne films i just prefer the first to the last two , there all decent films tho.

i still reckon his best film is Good Will Huntting

Malibu Shark Attack, fuck me that film was BAD but so bad that it was funny as fuck

recommend this film to be watched in a group with drugs for maximum effect

how did that 80ft wave from the tsunami not destroy that shitty wooden shack on the beach??

Obviously excellent carpentry skills! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.