Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recommend some more good movies per post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found London quite good.

Syd is still in love with his ex-girlfriend who is moving away. He goes to her fairwell party uninvited an brings Bateman, from who he had purchased some coke earlier. Basically they just stay in the bathroom, take coke and have 'deep' conversations.

Anyway I think that Statham is great in it :)

I was expecting another DVD from lovefilm today and went and checked to see what the story was, turns out they haven't received the old DVD back yet despite it getting sent out early in the week. Fucking Royal Mail!

3D Alice in Wonderland disappointed me. It looked good enough. The story failed to capture the surreal, innovative feel of the original.

A poor AliceAdult II. The least they could have done was make it dirty.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. It looked good, but I chose to watch it and keep the original a totally separate thing. It's based on the story, not a complete remake.

Originally posted by Spade:I liked Tim Burtons Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake.

It was horrendous!

The Gene Wilder version is infinitely better than Burton's one.

Much better songs, no awful cgi, & no boring crap about Willy Wonka's dad - seriously, why would anyone care about that??

I was expecting another DVD from lovefilm today and went and checked to see what the story was, turns out they haven't received the old DVD back yet despite it getting sent out early in the week. Fucking Royal Mail!

another point for downloading!

I watched Breakfast on Pluto last weekend - i thought that was pretty good

repoman.jpg

Gonna watch it again tonight, after my Cognac n Curry. :)

Why the hell is this not on HD??? :X

vietnam > gulf war

hamburger hill
platoon
full metal jacket
apocalypse Now
deer hunter
RAMBO!!!

three kings was a good'un though <adds to utorrent>

Definitely man. I love Vietnam war movies. Must have seen Full Metal Jacket about 20 times.

repoman.jpg

Gonna watch it again tonight, after my Cognac n Curry. :)

Why the hell is this not on HD??? :X

Quality film, I've got it on DVD somewhere, I think.

Matrix Reloaded is on, thought I might give it a watch but I'm ten minutes in & it's doing my nut in already.

Last edited:
"Throw Momma from the Train" and " Swimming with Sharks" other classic black comedies

Watched both of those recently, thanks for the recommendation was good stuff :)

I think I preferred Throw Momma from the Train <3 Danny De Vito

also a +1 for Repo Man

Watched both of those recently, thanks for the recommendation was good stuff :)

I think I preferred Throw Momma from the Train <3 Danny De Vito

also a +1 for Repo Man

Will have to give those a rewatch sometime, the DVD of Swimming with Sharks has the most entertaining audio commentary I have ever heard. Part of its cult status is nobody really knows on whom its based ...

"Many rumors circulate about whom Buddy is based on. One is that the character was inspired by real life movie mogul Scott Rudin, while another is that he is based on producer Joel Silver and Guy is based on Silver's assistant in the early 90's, Alan Schechter. However, George Huang used to work as an assistant for Barry Josephson, who was the Senior Vice President of Development at Sony Pictures."

Just found out today that there is another Repo Man coming out next month, with Jude Law and Forrest Whitaker.

Sounds like a fuck up waiting to happen.....

This is the last one I saw, another dark comedy, not as bad as the reviews made it out to be, and worth checking out if your a LD nut like me....

5150VDWPNJL._SL500.jpg

"Law Abiding Citizen" kept me interested throughout, recommend this movie highly to members of this forum.Lawabiding.jpg

Last edited:
Law Abiding Citizen started off as if it was going to be a great film. Ended atrociously though.

Swimming With Sharks sounds good LM, might watch that the night.

"Law Abiding Citizen" kept me interested throughout, recommend this movie highly to members of this forum.

Gerard Butler is a terrible actor though, daytime soap level of acting ability.
Almost as wooden as Keanu Reeves in "Street Kings " :D

Law Abiding Citizen started off as if it was going to be a great film. Ended atrociously though.

Swimming With Sharks sounds good LM, might watch that the night.

Yeah, i wish things had worked out his way. Ending SUCKED. But still a good movie overall imo

Status
Not open for further replies.