• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC benzo recommendations

@JackARoe you do know that the fluclotizolam is much more potent, right? Just fyi

Thw problem with many analogues is there extreme short duration. I did wonder WHY the original designers went with brotizolam and the reason was, among other things, that it had the longest duration of the (sub)class.... and when you consider just how brief the action of brotizolam is, you can see just how rapidly the homologues are metabolised....

It IS possible to push up that duration beyond brotizolam, but the complexity or the synthesis reached 14 or 15 steps, none of them combinational. It's a long slog.

For the overall yield, something like diclazepam is MUCH cheaper. I often wonder if the makers are now asking crazy prices and the vendors just ACCELP those prices. I think 100 x 2mg diclazepam retailed at about £35, which is not bad - cheaper then 'street valium' that isn't even diazepam.

I'm quite glad that the notribenzodiazepines have not turned up much - they are MUCH more toxic. Take 1g of diazepam - sleep for a week. Take 1g of nitrazepam (or flunitrazepam clonazapam or such) and it's very likely fatal. MAYBE they were made and DID kill sufficient people to make them a bad target. Horrible way to run a business - but it doesn't look like most current vendors have any novel ideas or even understand medicinal chemistry, which is a shame. I guess they are costly and they don't end up giving you MORE designs.... they just give you SFAE designs, which make no more money.

Is the domestic US benzo RC scene dead?

Recently looked and it seems every source is down or inactive.

😢

@JackARoe you do know that the fluclotizolam is much more potent, right? Just fyi
I was thinking that fluclotizolam may be similar or twice as strong as etizolam. I guess I need more research. I may be mixing up short duration with similar strength.

I was thinking that fluclotizolam may be similar or twice as strong as etizolam. I guess I need more research. I may be mixing up short duration with similar strength.
If you compare fluclotizolam and etizolam on tripsit you will see that they list a heavy dose of fluclotizolam as 750 micrograms or more, while they list a heavy dose of etizolam at 2-4 milligrams.

You could still use the same solution concentration as etizolam, but you will need a syringe to measure sub mL units for dosing.

Good luck getting fluclotizolam or flunitrazolam as powder now, they're gone even with chinese vendors 😭 and i really liked their short-duration hypnotic effects. I'm never gonna dance again.

Edit: If deschloro-clotizolam will be a worthy replacement we don't know, whenever (if at all) it makes it's way to the west and even then its brand new chemical with god knows what side effects compared to these 2 more known RCs.

Last edited:
'Happy 5' i.e. nimetazepam does seem to be the most euphoric of it's class. I found an even more euphoric compound related to pyrazolam but too complex to produce - but the euphoria was amazing; almost MDMA-like love mixed with social relaxation like alcohol. We loved it. 10mg lasted 6-8 hours.

Wow, never thought I'd hear anyone describe any benzo as having "almost MDMA-like love".

Wiki sez gidazepam can be a treatment for giddieness. Sounds like a very serious drug.
They (Gidazepam) make me argue with everybody and looking for discussions, all Russian inventions seem to have this disadvantage believe it or not, but they surely make you stoned

Clonazolam was always a favorite but it's too much of a sledgehammer for everyday anxiety. Unfortunately all of my clarinet stopped having anything else I would love to be able to get some diclazepam or even flu alprazolam

Clonazolam was always a favorite but it's too much of a sledgehammer for everyday anxiety. Unfortunately all of my clarinet stopped having anything else I would love to be able to get some diclazepam or even flu alprazolam

If it's just for anxiety and not euphoria, have you every tried pyrazolam or pagoclone?

Temazepam is recreational!

And I liked Clonazolam, which i don't find that recreative. But very compulsive. Flunitrazepam also was a big let down.
Yes, flunitrazepam is the most overrated benzo, if not most overrated drug in the world. I've done it dozens of times, and have never found it to be better than it's parent drug, nitrazepam. Temazepam is also better, way better. As is triazolam. I just got to try nitemazepam as well, which I ordered as a custom synthesis I requested of a legit Chinese based vendor.

Etizolam & Deschloroetizolam (euphoric & relatively safe)
Diclazepam (Delorazepam & Lorazepam metabolites) VERY long acting
Nitrazolam (have but never tired yet)

Diazepam (Valium) & Diclazepam were synthesized by the same chemist at Roche

Diclazepam is basically a prodrug to Delorazepam, which then metabolizes into Lorazepam. Not very recreational or euphoric, but very useful and long acting. Perfect for tapering and a long acting potent anxiolytic. Even 0.5mg dose in morning will have a pleasant calming effect all day, with another 0.5mg dose before dinner

Diazepam 10mg (Valium) is freakin AMAZING
Clonazepam 0.5mg (Klonopin) is also Great
Lorazepam 1mg (Ativan) is a great anxiolytic

Alprazolam 1mg (Xanax) knocks me the F@$& out and isn’t too pleasurable to be honest
Etizolam 1mg is way better than Xanax for me

….but Diazepam (Valium) 10mg x 2 tablets is the ultimate all around benzodiazepine

Flubromazepam is weird btw it seems to have an second stage.

When you take it it works, you wake up maybe a bit groggy, then later that day I get overwhelmed by a second wave of benzo tranquilization.

Haven't tried 3-HO-phenazepam, but my experience with regular phenazepam was not great... I dosed methylone, redosed once, and then eyeballed (so dumb) what I assumed was 1mg of phenazepam... next thing I know it was 3 days later, my entire 3 grams of methylone was gone as was my 1 gram of 4-MMC, and the whole 100mg bag of phenazepam was missing...never found it, no idea how much I took, no idea what happened those 3 days. My ex-wife (wife still at that time) told me I was being weird.
ya I've had nothing but problems when it comes to pure phenazepam of course I was younger and quite a bit less wise I eyeballed and boy did I do some stupid shit redosing gone for a looong time lol back when it was on ebay