• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC benzo recommendations

fugme

Bluelighter
Thankfully i still have shitloads of etizolam, but i want to make sure this incident never happens again. They really fucked us over on this one. From now on i plan to purchase larger amounts and use double vacuum sealing with both silica packets and oxygen absorbents, making sure i'm independent as possible in the future. This way they should last me for decades, if i'm not mistaken.

- 1st has fluclotiozlam been discontinued? I really like this one for sleep, because of its very short duration <6h

- 2nd i would like to have a benzo with HYPNOTIC effects and duration similar to etizolam - that is ~7h.

- 3rd since my favorite recreational benzo, clonazolam has been banned, are there similarly euphoric options? i'm not too worried about half life as long as i can contain it to the weekend, i just want it to be as good or even better than clonazolam.

thank you all!

Last edited:
I'd recommend leaving them alone tbh. All of these RC benzos were discovered years ago but were dismissed as viable medications for various reasons.

I've only tried a few - etizolam, phenazepam, diclazepam, flu something or other pam, lam or bam, and nifoxipam which I thought was decent for sleep. But like all benzos, they only have recreational appeal when combined with other downers - which is dangerous territory.

I personally don't understand why etizolam was so popular - I found it to be on a par with the equally disappointing lorazepam.

Diazepam, clonazepam and nitrazepam are far superior all round.

Yeah i just read about xorkoth post on bromazolam. As long as it doesn't act more than 10h i guess i'm fine with it.
As far as short acting hypnotics go there were definitely flunitrazolam which is very close to fluclotizolam, both clocking around 6hr and no more.

I dont find etizolam recreational in the slightest but it's a good hypnotic and that's why i'm using it. The reason i want RC benzo is because they're whole lot easier to obtain and much cheaper too.

Oh man you like clonazolam? I hate that stuff, to me it isn't even euphoric, and it jacks my tolerance sky-high almost instantly, lasts too long, and is very amnesic. Sketchy stuff.

It was such a mistake to ban etizolam, it was the safest of the RC benzos.

I have kind of wanted to try flunitrazolam, but I have to either pay a lot for a gram or order 5 grams... I don't want that much.

Yeah as weird as it might sound, clonazolam and zolpidem are more recreational than any other benzo i've tried. Maybe it's a good thing for me that it got banned since i'm already addicted to benzos (etizolam & fluclotizolam which i have run out of) for sleep because of my insomnia. It's probably not a good idea to add a recreational mellow benzo for daytime use hehe. I'd say flunitrazolam is not that much different than fluclotizolam. If you're going to try flunitrazolam i'd recommend you get some blotters, because if you like that benzo feeling then it might be addictive for you.

2nd i would like to have a benzo with HYPNOTIC effects and duration similar to etizolam - that is ~7h.
I somewhat enjoyed flualprazolam, was available a year ago not sure anymore

it was VERY hypnotic, similar duration to etiz

I found its recreational ability limited, mainly due to just how hypnotic it was, also highly amnesiac so be careful

Flu-Etizolam is very hypnotic especially compared to Etizolam. But seems less forgiving. You wake up groggy.

Ime better then the other available Benzo's. Although Flunitrazolam seems milder if you looking for a mid-way.

I'd recommend leaving them alone tbh. All of these RC benzos were discovered years ago but were dismissed as viable medications for various reasons.

I've only tried a few - etizolam, phenazepam, diclazepam, flu something or other pam, lam or bam, and nifoxipam which I thought was decent for sleep. But like all benzos, they only have recreational appeal when combined with other downers - which is dangerous territory.

I personally don't understand why etizolam was so popular - I found it to be on a par with the equally disappointing lorazepam.

Diazepam, clonazepam and nitrazepam are far superior all round.
Nothing beats clonazepam minty flavour.

Yeah as weird as it might sound, clonazolam and zolpidem are more recreational than any other benzo i've tried. Maybe it's a good thing for me that it got banned since i'm already addicted to benzos (etizolam & fluclotizolam which i have run out of) for sleep because of my insomnia. It's probably not a good idea to add a recreational mellow benzo for daytime use hehe. I'd say flunitrazolam is not that much different than fluclotizolam. If you're going to try flunitrazolam i'd recommend you get some blotters, because if you like that benzo feeling then it might be addictive for you.
I wouldn't call benzos recreational, they're tools that if used correctly.gets rid of ur anxiety and thst causes some sort.of satisfaction. But it's not like they're euphoric. Unless u combine em with opiates but that is playing with fire

I wouldn't call benzos recreational, they're tools that if used correctly.gets rid of ur anxiety and thst causes some sort.of satisfaction. But it's not like they're euphoric. Unless u combine em with opiates but that is playing with fire
Temazepam is recreational!

And I liked Clonazolam, which i don't find that recreative. But very compulsive. Flunitrazepam also was a big let down.

Temazepam is recreational!

And I liked Clonazolam, which i don't find that recreative. But very compulsive. Flunitrazepam also was a big let down.
I've always watched dlcunentaries about the old school jellies. The famous gel caps thst ppl used to shoot in the 90s lol. I've never tried rc benzos only reg ones. Flunitrazepam is just hypnotic lol. I've read clonazolam was too strong.

I've always watched dlcunentaries about the old school jellies. The famous gel caps thst ppl used to shoot in the 90s lol. I've never tried rc benzos only reg ones. Flunitrazepam is just hypnotic lol. I've read clonazolam was too strong.
Its banned now Clonazolam.

But is the only drug I lost. For me that was a good reason not to buy it anymore.

I somewhat enjoyed flualprazolam, was available a year ago not sure anymore

it was VERY hypnotic, similar duration to etiz

I found its recreational ability limited, mainly due to just how hypnotic it was, also highly amnesiac so be careful

yeah flualprazolam is banned now :/

yeah flualprazolam is banned now :/
Yeah but why? Because Grapperhouse, the minister behind this ban is like his name suggest's is a joke.

A worthless benzo imo. Flu-Etizolam on the other hand is way more euphoric as Etizolam.

Good idea, but the RC sellers i use don't sell flu-etizolam :/ i'm from eu