• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rating the best drug induced rushes

he's from scotland I think they get ~ 10% pure there

500mg of 100% without a hardened tolerance = death for most.
LAD, WEVE CONVERSED UITE WELL ALREDY, I know MY COKE, IM NOT A CHANCER OH YE\AH COKE IV HAD THE BEST, IV HAD IT WASHED BACK AT .88 I DONT FUCK ABOUT, I CANT AFFORD TO, ANUYHOO, WERE GOOD :) JUST Saying, uk, if u no u KNOW

LAD, WEVE CONVERSED UITE WELL ALREDY, I know MY COKE, IM NOT A CHANCER OH YE\AH COKE IV HAD THE BEST, IV HAD IT WASHED BACK AT .88 I DONT FUCK ABOUT, I CANT AFFORD TO, ANUYHOO, WERE GOOD :) JUST Saying, uk, if u no u KNOW
you are doing that much in a shot?

are you like bell-ringing and almost seizing?

what are the effects like?

please be careful!

bet you went mad with meth though, us british had to make do with .7s of crystal, stiull good but just not my bag u no
i have been awake for 7 days without sleep before
and was totally happy/at peace/calm with everything

i have ptsd so my neurology is.. fucked lol.

WHAT WERE U AWAKE ON? CRYSTAL?
I was shooting methamphetamine. Yes.

I need remarkably small doses to accomplish that, it's kind of... gross. I'm grossed out by my behavior on it and I'm glad to be abstaining from it.

JUST TANNED THE LAST OF MY C, enteertain me
ok

enjoy reading about stupid things i've done

there's at least 2 other good trip reports I've posted

one on a psychedelic binge the other was just IV DMT + LSD's tail end of the trip.

I was shooting methamphetamine. Yes.

I need remarkably small doses to accomplish that, it's kind of... gross. I'm grossed out by my behavior on it and I'm glad to be abstaining from it.
mate my ex gf new bf is addicted from the dark web, proper meth, its not fun, hope ur cool

thank god i waited, muy word i love coke, and i mean real coke, where yopu can rail .2 and people dont call you a pussy, coz they fucking know

ok

enjoy reading about stupid things i've done

there's at least 2 other good trip reports I've posted

one on a psychedelic binge the other was just IV DMT + LSD's tail end of the trip.
i just read that properly... dmt... ok, then lsd as it was wearing off?????? did you want to wake up asleep in a theogermal nucleAR METROID DEFLECTION BLANKET