• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rating the best drug induced rushes

Anon54

Ex-Bluelighter
Im not sure if this is the right forum but anyways

Which do u think gives the best rush. What would u give each as a rating out of 10?
Ive only IVed Meth (Ice), Oxy & H. The Ice gave me a good rush but the H I got was of shit quality so im still yet to get a good IV hit of it. The Oxy wasnt that much better than oral use.

I have to admit my first good MDMA tablet gave me an awesome rush even better than shooting ice. Ive heard that ya can't shoot mdma because it's to strong. is this correct?
Why cant u shoot mdma even if u have crystals?

While we're on the topic. Is there any other drugs IVed that compare to the ones Ive mentioned. I bet hydromorphone would be up there but Ive never had it.

Last edited:
i.v. heroin, i.v. meth (good quality)...snorting 4-fa....peaking on MDMA with low tolerance...

oh shit sorry, the rankings...

1. 10 2. 10. 3. 8 4. 9

Injected drugs:

Amphetamine IV - 10/10

Minimal nasty side effects, 100% clean rush.

Amphetamine IM - 9,5/10

Minimal nasty side effects - rush was not as good as IV. But still very lovely

Pentazocine IV'd - 5/10

Gave me a nice rush but a not that comfortable high.

Ethylphenidate IM'd - 8/10

Very nice.

Tramadol IM'd - 4/10

Not worth the effort of extracting. Oral is actually better.

Then insufflated drugs

Amphs: 7/10 (Which is the highest I'll give for any rush that can be achieved by insufflating. It was also the first chemical I snorted, maybe that's why I like it the most.
Oxycodone: 6/10 Very nice (but short-lived) high, overall it's better oral. (Longer lasting, Stronger,..)

Oral:
I like muh oral opiates. If I start rating them all I'll end up writing a book. So lets just say 5/10 for oral opies.
Amphs oral sucks. Unless it's for increased concentration. (Aka medical use)
Benzos 10/10 - I never found any benefit in plugging, snorting, or whatever RoA. Sublingual is the only one besides oral that's viable, and even then it doesn't add much. Just a quicker onset.

Heroin-9.5/10 second only to hydromorphone
MXE-6/10 wierd thats all I can say try it if you dont believe me.
Cocaine-4/10 I dont find it pleasurable but it definatly has a strong rush.
Hydromorphone- 10/10 Amazing rush but its over too fast and the high behind it is weak.
Suboxone-1/10 no rush to speak of.
Oxycodone-8/10 not bad but it just doesnt have the same punch as heroin.
Those are all the drugs I remember IVing right now.
I wanna try IV meth but the situation has yet to present itself.

Last edited:
Methamphetamine - 300% of 15/10
Lungs will up with warm fuzzy goodness then a cough, and heavy breathing (never been sure if it was from the drugs or from the pleasure).
Then, like a scratched CD the world skips 10 seconds in to the future and there are two potential outcomes
A.) The world rushes by as you experience the highest level of euphoria it's possible to experience and before you know it you've spent the last two hours hunched over in your chair stuck on stupid
or
B.) You go blind, ejaculate from your non-erect penis right before hitting the floor, and experience an indescribable state of mind. After about ten minutes your vision returns, you pick yourself up out of a pool of sweat. The world rushes by as you experience the highest level of euphoria it's possible to experience and before you know it you've spent the last two hours hunched over in your chair stuck on stupid.

Granted you have good quality/a lot of normal quality dope.

Heroin - 10/10

Ketamine - 1/10 No rush. Just came on quicker. Only difference was duration.

Injected drugs:

Tramadol IM'd - 4/10

Not worth the effort of extracting. Oral is actually better.

Then insufflated drugs

Amphs: 7/10 (Which is the highest I'll give for any rush that can be achieved by insufflating. It was also the first chemical I snorted, maybe that's why I like it the most.
Oxycodone: 6/10 Very nice (but short-lived) high, overall it's better oral. (Longer lasting, Stronger,..)

Oral:
I like muh oral opiates. If I start rating them all I'll end up writing a book. So lets just say 5/10 for oral opies.
Amphs oral sucks. Unless it's for increased concentration. (Aka medical use)
Benzos 10/10 - I never found any benefit in plugging, snorting, or whatever RoA. Sublingual is the only one besides oral that's viable, and even then it doesn't add much. Just a quicker onset.

I had no idea that you could shoot tramadol ? I suppose anything could be shot, and users here post all the time about how they slam oxycontin and opana and everything else; I've just never heard of anyone slamming tramadol before.

In the interest of harm reduction, I would just like to reiterate the point we've made a thousand times before that shooting pills is never a good idea and one should never attempt it.

Oh, and I have always been under the impression that the intravenous route of administration is the only ROA that could induce any kind of a rush, as the substance reaches the brain so quickly and fills those receptors all at once. I suppose that certain drugs, when insufflated, could produce a sort of rush, but I've never experienced a "rush" of any kind really from the drugs that I've snorted (heroin, oxycodone, oxymorphone, etc.)

Then again, I'd imagine that smoking a substance could produce a certain rush and that crack would be the likely candidate for a smoked, rush-inducing substance. (Crack-smokers call it a "bell-ringer," right?)

But I do find it hard to believe that any substance taken orally could ever produce a rush.

^ this

something i'm always trying to explain. something people who haven't i.v.ed will never understand. lucky for them.
crack might be the exception, but then again: put your crack in a spoon and throw some kool-aid on it and then tell me that you got a rush from smoking.

Smoked DMT has a hell of a rush. I find it more habit forming than oral opiates (although I don't have much of an issue with either).

Factoring in only the "rush", I'd say the ones with the biggest bang are, IV hydromorphone and IV coke. The rushes are take your breath away intense. Absolutely incredibly. For an overall experience and intense euphoric rush.. it's all about speedballs baby..the best. Some good H and high quality coke is hands down the best high of all time.

I had no idea that you could shoot tramadol ? I suppose anything could be shot, and users here post all the time about how they slam oxycontin and opana and everything else; I've just never heard of anyone slamming tramadol before.

In the interest of harm reduction, I would just like to reiterate the point we've made a thousand times before that shooting pills is never a good idea and one should never attempt it.

Oh, and I have always been under the impression that the intravenous route of administration is the only ROA that could induce any kind of a rush, as the substance reaches the brain so quickly and fills those receptors all at once. I suppose that certain drugs, when insufflated, could produce a sort of rush, but I've never experienced a "rush" of any kind really from the drugs that I've snorted (heroin, oxycodone, oxymorphone, etc.)

Then again, I'd imagine that smoking a substance could produce a certain rush and that crack would be the likely candidate for a smoked, rush-inducing substance. (Crack-smokers call it a "bell-ringer," right?)

But I do find it hard to believe that any substance taken orally could ever produce a rush.

Tramadol has ampoules for IM use. So it most definitely can.

I partially agree that a "REAL" rush only comes from IV. But, when I just started insufflating amphetamines I concidered the come-up a rush too. So I guess it all depends on point of view. Smoking drugs produces some sort of rush too, albeit way less intense, I concider it a rush. Inhalation of N2O while on acid feels like a rush to me too. What I'm saying is it's pretty subjective.

You're right about the oral part though, no rush there, just a slow and steady come-up :D . Was just very high on klonopins when I wrote that and had to tell the world, haha. Since there is no way to inject bzp, I just had to put it in there since it's one of my favourite highs.
There's ofcourse the exception of midazolam which can be shot up. And if you're willing to go through a isopropyl extraction to dissolve your benzodiazepine, any benzo could be shot. Though I don't really see the benefits.

Grtz

Tramadol has ampoules for IM use. So it most definitely can.

I partially agree that a "REAL" rush only comes from IV. But, when I just started insufflating amphetamines I concidered the come-up a rush too. So I guess it all depends on point of view. Smoking drugs produces some sort of rush too, albeit way less intense, I concider it a rush. Inhalation of N2O while on acid feels like a rush to me too. What I'm saying is it's pretty subjective.

You're right about the oral part though, no rush there, just a slow and steady come-up :D . Was just very high on klonopins when I wrote that and had to tell the world, haha. Since there is no way to inject bzp, I just had to put it in there since it's one of my favourite highs.
There's ofcourse the exception of midazolam which can be shot up. And if you're willing to go through a isopropyl extraction to dissolve your benzodiazepine, any benzo could be shot. Though I don't really see the benefits.

Grtz

Well, the smoking bit actually makes sense. Believe it or not, smoking certain substances like heroin can result in faster onset than even intravenous use. (I've always been under the impression that the intravenous roa was quickest, but no, I guess it isn't always the case...)

Also, and although I have no experience with crack myself, I've been told that one can feel the effects within just a few seconds of taking a hit.

IV oxymorphone: 9/10
IV hydromorphone: 10/10
IV methylone : 8/10
IV cocaine: 8/10

Smoked 5-MeO-DMT gives me the most intense and powerful rush out of anything I've taken in my life. It's a definite 10. More intense than DMT, which also is intense but 5-MeO-DMT has a more powerful physical rush. DMT would get an 8.

These are of course very hard to compare to the rushes of stimulants.

the most pleasant rush ive experienced is morphine IV... salvia and 5-meo-dmt both provoke intense rushes, but are not that pleasant ime

I guess theres also rushes from DMA, cocaine, and mephedrone (these are the ones that come first to mind), which are decent rushes for sniffed or oral ROA... but do not compare to IV morphine

IV buprenorphine provokes a small rush too, but not comparable to morphine

Last edited:
IV heroin - 9/10
IV morphine - 9/10
IV methamphetamine - 10/10
IV hydromorphone - 10/10
Smoking methamphetamine - 8/10
Intense MDMA come on - 7/10

the most pleasant rush ive experienced is morphine IV... salvia and 5-meo-dmt both provoke intense rushes, but are not that pleasant ime

5-MeO-DMT can be everything between heaven and hell. I've experienced everything from pure terror to infinite bliss. Higher doses are actually less prone to invoke fear in me - my ego is smashed to pieces so fast there is no "I" to feel fear.

As somebody with virgin veins (just not into it) i would have to say insufflation of good:
Heroin- 10/10 love the pure, unadulterated euphoria of the nod.
Methamphetamine- 8/10 as said before it IS amazing but being stuck on stupid can take a toll on the the experience of the rush.
Oxy- 6/10 the rush for me just isn't consistent enough.
Adderall- 2/10 lol just disgusting and desperate.
Xanax- I would be interested in feedback although I'm sure there are threads on it but taking a 2mg bar with no tolerance will floor me with a wicked body rush that may end up in sleep.
Mdma- 9/10 but only when it's good.
Everything else I either can't remember or the rush was so minor it isn't worth a mention.

Methadone 0/10 - No rush, just quicker onset. Not worth even trying.

Ketamine 3/10 - Fun and I would certainly do it again but the rush is not exactly euphoric but definitely mind-bending.

Oxycodone 4/10 - Most people believe it doesnt give a rush but I believe it does. Nowhere near to the extent of most other opiates though, still very nice though.

Methylphenidate(Ritalin) 6/10 - Quite a good rush, pretty euphoric but if you have a little too much it turns me into an anxious wreck. Methylphenidate+opiate is fucking amazing 9/10.

Morphine 9/10 - Very nice rush, very nice high. Not much bad I can say about this one. IV is the only route id bother to use with morphine.

Methamphetamine 9/10 - Unexplainable! id like it a lot more if it didnt make me so anxious about dying of cardiac arrest, that is also the reason why I dont give it 10/10.

Heroin 9.5/10 - Warmth, euphoria, sedation, tingles. My favourite drug to IV.

For some reason I recall IV'ing either DOC or 2C-I but cant remember when, how much or if I even actually did it so no comment there.

Heroin, morphine, meth and ketamine are the only ones id bother injecting these days. Maybe oxy but only if I had a lot, and with any pill id obviously use a micron filter also. Safe injecting guys! :)

The most intense rushes i have experienced have been from mephedrone and 6apb.

The first time i ever encountered mephedrone i snorted a 100mg line at once and it was the most insane experience ever. Every single breath i took came with a wave of euphoria; i was just floating around ligjt headed, out of my mind and i could not feel my body at all.

Once the 6apb hits it hits HARD. Its kind of like how i described meph, but depending on the dose less euphoric.

I am not an iv user.

Well, the smoking bit actually makes sense. Believe it or not, smoking certain substances like heroin can result in faster onset than even intravenous use. (I've always been under the impression that the intravenous roa was quickest, but no, I guess it isn't always the case...)

Also, and although I have no experience with crack myself, I've been told that one can feel the effects within just a few seconds of taking a hit.

Me neither (crack) but smoked 5-meo-dmt is an INSANE rush. Can't believe I forgot to mention that.
Not particularly pleasant, nor unpleasant. I did it once while on ketamine. Man talk about dissociated. :D