Rating the best drug induced rushes

Top 5 in the order it was written:

1. Mephedrone IV
2. Cocaine IV
3. Heroin IV
4. Methamphetamine IV
5. Amphetamine IV

IV Methamphetamine 11/10 - ~3/4 Gram
IV MDMA 6/10 - Firecracker rush. Party is over in 4 min.
IV Cocaine 4/10 - Not my thing anymore

1. mephedrone,
2. methamphetamine,
3. cocaine.

All snorted, I never smoked no drug, didn't touch needles either.

Let's bring this back! lol

OPIATES

Methadone - 9
Morphine SR - 6
Morphine ER - 4
Oxycodone- 10
Hydrocodone- 7
Tramadol- 1
Codeine- 3
Heroin- 7

BENZODIAZEPINES

Alprazolam - 8
Lorazepam - 9
Diazepam - 7
Clonazepam - 8

As a rule of thumb i iv anythjng that is water soluble, i have a bit of an addiction, the best rush ive had by far is off of molly, it is beyond words, ive also ivd heroin, ice ketamine numerous amphetamines and opiates and other drugs that arent coming to mind, ketamine is fantastic but be prepared to k hole fairly instantly which is generally what im going for, i would like to try a shot of molly and k. I used to do 20 or 30 mgs of k mixed in with a .2 of tweak and than a shot of dope afterwards which produced an ill rush

Which do u think gives the best rush. What would u give each as a rating out of 10?
Ive only IVed Meth (Ice), Oxy & H. The Ice gave me a good rush but the H I got was of shit quality so im still yet to get a good IV hit of it. The Oxy wasnt that much better than oral use.

I have to admit my first good MDMA tablet gave me an awesome rush even better than shooting ice. Ive heard that ya can't shoot mdma because it's to strong. is this correct?
Why cant u shoot mdma even if u have crystals?

While we're on the topic. Is there any other drugs IVed that compare to the ones Ive mentioned. I bet hydromorphone would be up there but Ive never had it.[/QUOTE]

IV meth. end of discussion.

Yeah. I don't take meth any more haven't for years, pretty much heroin is the only drug I take now. But, oh fuck I miss the rush of IV meth - it's about the only thing I miss from my meth-days.. Well, that and the sex ;)

I've had plenty of other, more intense rushes; MDMA, Coke, various 2c-X substances, all kinds of shit. But - for me, the sweet spot was always a 100mg shot of good quality IV meth, preferably with at least a couple weeks between the last shot (to feel it properly) - although, this was a rarity haha.

You know, I'm not sure that I would call it a "rush" really, but there is something about intravenous heroin when one has been sick or becoming sick and then takes that get-me-well shot.

Ooh yeah, the get-well shots are pretty special too :)

As a rule of thumb i iv anythjng that is water soluble, i have a bit of an addiction, the best rush ive had by far is off of molly, it is beyond words, ive also ivd heroin, ice ketamine numerous amphetamines and opiates and other drugs that arent coming to mind, ketamine is fantastic but be prepared to k hole fairly instantly which is generally what im going for, i would like to try a shot of molly and k. I used to do 20 or 30 mgs of k mixed in with a .2 of tweak and than a shot of dope afterwards which produced an ill rush

Which do u think gives the best rush. What would u give each as a rating out of 10?
Ive only IVed Meth (Ice), Oxy & H. The Ice gave me a good rush but the H I got was of shit quality so im still yet to get a good IV hit of it. The Oxy wasnt that much better than oral use.

I have to admit my first good MDMA tablet gave me an awesome rush even better than shooting ice. Ive heard that ya can't shoot mdma because it's to strong. is this correct?
Why cant u shoot mdma even if u have crystals?

While we're on the topic. Is there any other drugs IVed that compare to the ones Ive mentioned. I bet hydromorphone would be up there but Ive never had it.

Shot molly but doesn't th ink mdma can be ivd LOL

Strongest rush ever, as I have definitely stated is Mephedrone. Godfuckingdamn!
0 to HOLYFUCKINGSHITzomg, every hair standing up, eyes wiggling so hard you can't see straight, rolling the hardest you've ever rolled x10000. Twas amazing times..

I had no idea that you could shoot tramadol ? I suppose anything could be shot, and users here post all the time about how they slam oxycontin and opana and everything else; I've just never heard of anyone slamming tramadol before.

In the interest of harm reduction, I would just like to reiterate the point we've made a thousand times before that shooting pills is never a good idea and one should never attempt it.

Oh, and I have always been under the impression that the intravenous route of administration is the only ROA that could induce any kind of a rush, as the substance reaches the brain so quickly and fills those receptors all at once. I suppose that certain drugs, when insufflated, could produce a sort of rush, but I've never experienced a "rush" of any kind really from the drugs that I've snorted (heroin, oxycodone, oxymorphone, etc.)

Then again, I'd imagine that smoking a substance could produce a certain rush and that crack would be the likely candidate for a smoked, rush-inducing substance. (Crack-smokers call it a "bell-ringer," right?)

But I do find it hard to believe that any substance taken orally could ever produce a rush.
Why are people thinking a " rush" comes from snorting or oral mdma for eg
& How can tramadol bring a rush on,its the metabolite that does the work,or a rush from oral benzos
I think people are confusing a rush with how u feel on a substace thats snorted or oral,eaten
This is my list

Good old school speed 10/10
Meth/Shard. 1/10_8/10( quality)
Morphine. 10/10
Hydromorphone. 10/10
Dexamphetamine. 7/10
Ritilan. 5/10
Ethylphenidate. Crystal 10/10
MPA. 7/10
Ethylphenidate powder. 11/10
2ai. 1/10
Mdai. 0/10
Frpm/Fprm. 2/10
Pure Crystal Meth. 12/10
Ketamine. 8/10 ppl that rate it low havnt had enough,im rating ket ampules
MXE. 10/10 feels like meth,lsd,ket all in one
Oxycontin(80-100 mg). 7/10 not fantastic,but fast come on is awesome

Last edited:
I some-what disagree with Znegative.

He could well be lieing. But as you know every drug effects one person all differently. For instance;

Opiates are my DOC. I've used several different ones, with oxycontin being my favorite (I love the slow time release). Morphine doesn't even get me high. Yeah, I've used it the 'correct' way to gain the most from it. Multiple times. But nothing. I get a much better high from dosing 150mg codeine than I would from any amount of morphine.

For the rush - I would rate snorting oxycodone the best rush I've had, mixed with blue lotus tea before hand. Though I like oral dose much better overall. And i'm not dependant on opiates. Yet.

Ritalin rush felt pretty nice too, but rate it much lower rush than oxy.
I hate go preach,but you do realize that 10% of codeine is metabolized into morphine,so iff u say morphine doesnt give rush( one of most intence rush u can get), how can you rate codeine,u cant iv codeine,& a rush is when u iv a drug,not the feeling after oral or snorting

Crack is pretty fucking Bangers if its good but Meth smoked is by far the best rush I have had.

I have no idea why someone listed Methadone PERIOD. Its a maintenance pain killer or for addiction. Of course you dont get a rush from something thats taken orally thats peak is at 3 hours...Lol
Iff you inject 100 mgs of methadone there is a nice feeling instantly,not so much a rush,same as oxy,but think bout it,10 seconds instead of 3 hours is awesome,have u tried?

1) A big dose of MDMA when it hits, orally dosed
2) IV dilauded + IV MXE in the same shot
3) crack cocaine

Best rush?

Nitrous no fucking contest. If you can hit that right magical spot. For a short time i had it delivered by the caseload.

2nd place: H

Best roll or gradual rush: MDMA
You must have special rigs to fill with nos,a rush is from an iv shot,not the feeling u get after inhaling something,& ive had heaps of nos

The OP asked specifically about IV MDMA and I’m not sure anyone has discussed that. I’ve done it 5 times in last year when meth and coke had run out and needle fetish still running hot.

For total intensity I would rate it 10/10 but not in a good way. A standard dose of 1 mg for kg of body weight plus 50 mg made me immediately feel like I had OD’s and was on verge of death. However, it only lasted 2 minutes and thereafter there was not really much of a good “molly roll”. It does mediate meth comedown though.

As for best more generally my vote would be:

1. IV coke (if >80 % pure) - feels like a freight train running straight through your head followed by wild euphoria. But so many downsides to IV coke

2. IV meth

I used to be really into methylphenidate + heroin, although I've only shot the H and then snorted the methylphenidate.

By far my favorite opioid combo in terms of rush.