• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rating the best drug induced rushes

Heroin is hands down the top of the pile.
I only wish I could do it again without getting dead or addicted in about 4 minutes 😢

The meth rush is pretty high up there, at least via IV, I hate smoking it.
But I find I do a shot just for the first 30 to 40 second feels and that’s it, the rest of the meth high just irritates the living shit out of me.
Value my sleep and ability to think coherently without dribbling on myself too much.

I was SO excited to try coke, all the hype around it had me thinking it would be orgasmic.
Waited til I found THE BEST stuff on offer, top dollar, bought a large amount.

And well.
I’d give it a 3/10.
Reminded me of meths boring aunt.
It was a bonus I could sleep after though I guess.
Maybe I should try bang it?
Is that safe?

I dunno how you can compare the rush from different drugs. You can between drugs of the same general class. But a heroin rush and a meth rush feel quite different and different people have different experiences.

Like.. I love the rush from heroin. But I don't much care for the rush from meth at all.

But a lot of people say that the rush they feel from meth is great. And for them it probably is. But I just don't find that feeling as enjoyable.

I have sort of a love hate relationship with meth. There are things I've enjoyed about meth, but a lot of things I haven't.

Heroin on the other hand... The more the better. There's nothing the feeling of the high itself I don't like and don't want as much of as I can get.

Ok, so I IV drugs occasionally mainly just to see what they are like when IV’d (with the exception of H which I almost always IV). However, I am planning on quitting this ROA for good so I decided I’d try the last drugs/combos that are best to IV.

Currently, I’ve IV’d H, had IV morphine in hospital, coke, meth and meph, as well as a speedball and H + meph in the same shot (which I thought was the best so far).

So far I’d rate the following rushes out of ten:

IV H - 9/10
IV Coke 9/10 (Better than H IMO but way too short)
IV Meph 10/10
IV Morphine 8/10
Speedball 11/10
IV H + Meph 15/10 (Extremely underrated. Have any of you guys actually tried this combo?)
IV Meth 12/10
Crack rush 8.5/10
Hot railing meth 10/10

I currently plan of trying to IV hydromorphone and oxymorphone if I can actually find them in the UK and MDMA, along with a snowball (H + meth), loveball (H + MDMA), (coke + hydromorophone) and maybe ket or DMT (Although I’ve heard mixed experiences with these IV).

For those of you who’ve IV’d lots of different RCs and other obscure drugs, which ones you think are worth IV’ng?

Heroin is hands down the top of the pile.
I only wish I could do it again without getting dead or addicted in about 4 minutes 😢

The meth rush is pretty high up there, at least via IV, I hate smoking it.
But I find I do a shot just for the first 30 to 40 second feels and that’s it, the rest of the meth high just irritates the living shit out of me.
Value my sleep and ability to think coherently without dribbling on myself too much.

I was SO excited to try coke, all the hype around it had me thinking it would be orgasmic.
Waited til I found THE BEST stuff on offer, top dollar, bought a large amount.

And well.
I’d give it a 3/10.
Reminded me of meths boring aunt.
It was a bonus I could sleep after though I guess.
Maybe I should try bang it?
Is that safe?
Reminds me of myself the first time I IV’d coke. It had been so hyped up to me but when I tried it I was like “Is this it?!” Felt virtually the same as crack except it lasted slightly longer. Defo not worth the hassle let alone the health risk IMO

I hate go preach,but you do realize that 10% of codeine is metabolized into morphine,so iff u say morphine doesnt give rush( one of most intence rush u can get), how can you rate codeine,u cant iv codeine,& a rush is when u iv a drug,not the feeling after oral or snorting.

I tried shards of coke anal and in my pussy it was amazing. I'm hooked 2 weeks later in. I'm taking a break now

5 meo dmt, nothing is on this level every single moment and ever drug experince you ever had every good feeling and bad hits you in one mega rush and you die for a short while in a ocean of bliss that is beyond any drug on this planet.

Smoked DMT > smoked 5-meo-DMT > IV 2c-e ( I can't overstress how painful this shot was, but goddamn, the rush!!!) > IV cocaine > IV heroin+cocaine > IV cocaine. I know they're in different classes of compounds and by roa's, but this is my top 5...

Best rush ever is rolling hard and IV'ing heroin. I have felt some serious dope rushes when rolling. Then you fall asleep walking in the club. lol

Hitting nitrous when rolling is pretty good.

Of course pulling yourself out of heroin withdrawal with a nice shot of dope is a rush only a dope fiend can tell you about.

So IV cocaine is better than... more IV cocaine? Whut?

My bad, that was supposed to say IV heroin at the end 😂. It's funny, but I tried coke IV once, heroin once and a speedball once. That's almost all the IV drugs I've done in my life outside of a hospital.