Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

Shit I knew that since Tom Petty and Prince...
lol yeah, forgot about them.

Plus the DEA finally put out a warning this week saying street 'pharmaceuticals' are heavily contaminated with lethal doses of fent finally. Not like that hasn't been happening for 5 or so years... I guess it just reminded me.

Watching Riget, old TV series by Lars Von Trier.
It's creepy, weird and all around fascinating. Feels amazing to be invested in something again.

A third season is supposed to come out next year, after 25 years which is why I arrived at this.

It's sad that Chappelle is edgy these days. Good on Netflix for not cancelling him. Not that I like Chappelle very much.

@Buzz Lightbeer

I've been saving that show. I love Von Trier.

What language is it in? I'll have to see if I can find a download with subtitles.
Danish, there should definitely be a torrent as I streamed it through Stremio.
There are a couple of episodes on YT but they are significantly longer lol, which I don't get, I skimmed through the first one and didn't encounter any new scenes. Bizarre, I'm probably missing something obvious.

Danish, there should definitely be a torrent as I streamed it through Stremio.
There are a couple of episodes on YT but they are significantly longer lol, which I don't get, I skimmed through the first one and didn't encounter any new scenes. Bizarre, I'm probably missing something obvious.
The original VHS release of Riget was significantly shorter than what had aired on TV, so maybe these edits carried onto some of the DVD releases as well? Anyway, there's multiple versions out there. Amazing show, Lars was truly on some shit!!

The original VHS release of Riget was significantly shorter than what had aired on TV, so maybe these edits carried onto some of the DVD releases as well? Anyway, there's multiple versions out there. Amazing show, Lars was truly on some shit!!
Interesting, so I ended up watching the short version then. Really enjoyed Riget, it was very good, season 1 in particular.
Season 3 is coming in 2022 :)

Idk why, but Ike the Spike fucking cracks me up in The Return. I'm speed watching it right now myself, skipping the roadhouse scenes and kinda blew threw part 8 (I can only watch it so many times).

Anyone seen Succession?
Is the hype justified? I once watched season 1 and I thought it was overrated at the time and had a lot of issues that just didn’t make it all that fun to watch, for me. But maybe I missed some things, and I hear that season 2 is much better.

Idk why, but Ike the Spike fucking cracks me up in The Return. I'm speed watching it right now myself, skipping the roadhouse scenes and kinda blew threw part 8 (I can only watch it so many times).

Yeah man hahah.
I’m watching the last episode in like 10 minutes or something. I would’ve last night but I was deadass tired, tears running down my face lol.

It’s been so incredibly fun, one of the best shows I ever saw. Lynch does his things, and while not very typical of me, I’m like fully on board with everything. There’s a perfect amount of pacing, humor and irony and just weird things which make your own thought process like part of the watching experience. The latter especially was so wonderfully done.
I think he did it perfectly, pretentiousness was always gonna be the biggest trap here but he fucking danced around it and made it 17 (18) episodes of pure entertainment.

Polish-20211114-113152541.jpg

John Cazale - tfw you're only in a handful of movies and almost all of them win the best picture