• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

IMG-20211114-005639.jpg

See if you can spot it

Sick troll! It didn't occur to me that somebody would try. And quoting a different actor. Truly next level trolling I'm humbled

By the way I didn't spend any time writing a quote I was too busy trying to find a handsome picture of him... would you mind sharing where you found that one is that him right now it can't be unless he's got some work done.

Epic troll

had the movie got the green light, it would have seen McCartney as Frodo, Starr as Sam, Lennon as Gollum and Harrison as Gandalf. The Beatles' choice of director? Stanley Kubrick, fresh from making 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Wow. What the actual fuck?

So it turns out Succession is pretty good huh, almost finished season 1.
I guess some here watched up to S3? I was getting flooded with screenshots, comments and memes on Twitter so I caved, no regrets at all.

I only watched one episode, but - yes - his weirdness was an asset. I can see that, but his performance as Freddy Mercury was utterly bizarre and super cringe. I'm in the middle of a Denzel Washington film - The Little Things - and Malek is awful. They focus so much on his facial expressions, but he mumbles all his lines and he is totally unconvincing as a cop. I'm really struggling to watch the film because of him.

He strikes me as a modern Humphrey Bogart or Marlon Brando, minus the talent.

Would Rod Stewart be famous if he didn't have a weird voice?

What are they capitalizing on?

I dunno.

The guy just annoys me.

I really don't get Rami Malek.

He's not a good actor, he's just weird looking.
I thought his weirdness was a huge asset in Mr Robot. I couldn't imagine anyone else in that role.
Yeah he's an oddball. Outside his roles of Freddy Mercury and the guy in Mr. Robot I can't see him cast well. I hated Mr. Robot... his fucking morphine (nasal?!) addiction? Like what? The plot got muddy real fast in that show.

Yeah he's an oddball. Outside his roles of Freddy Mercury and the guy in Mr. Robot I can't see him cast well. I hated Mr. Robot... his fucking morphine (nasal?!) addiction? Like what? The plot got muddy real fast in that show.
I hated Mr. Robot as well, it was riddled with terrible acting and terrible plot lines. Never got the hype