• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Psy and Goa.... it has begun

Ahh Funky, looks like you've got some burning to do! Add me to the list please?
wink.gif

P.S. All times are TIMES! fuck! leave them alone!
Bwahahahahaha, screw me sideways, thats a pisser!
------------------
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.

So I hear Atmos will be playing in Melb soon.... I suggest that u Melbournites check them out, they are the leading edge of progressive/morning psytrance atm. As usual Sidinee misses out again - bugger! if you like the harder/darker sounds check out Hux Flux or Psychaos
Oh yeah - forget Tsyoshi (spl?) he's lost it turned into a coke fiend, Astral Projection - nice but not with the times - Infected Mushroom (Simon Posford) - to head fucky. What you want is BIG FAT ROLLING BASSLINES with nice clean/tight production
[This message has been edited by djxlr8 (edited 27 September 2000).]

Personally I love Infected Mushroom. They are quite hard but they have some wicked samples that add a nice effect that you often dont get with Psy. Also if you guys love psy that much check out the MP3s on my website. Some very nice Trance from Kai Tracid. Especially "Skywalker". Very trippy. Listen with headphones on for a blast, and dont take it on first apperances, it grows
smile.gif
Has anyone else heard of him?
------------------
Vido.
http://nav.to/vidospace
"Dangerously Disorganised" Hunter S Thompson, from Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas.

Add me to that list too Funky - when I get my new PC next week my burner will be operational again wooooooooohooooooooooo
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

OK, everyone who wants cd's burned-no problem, I'll email you all and let you know what's going on!

Infected Mushroom will be playing Earthcore 2001 make sure you check them out peoples for some filthy israeli choons
smile.gif

*** Is everyone still going to earthdance???? coming peoples not far away now!

I will be VJing at Earthdance. By the way people... 90% of the music at this party will be Psytrance! (+ a bit of drum and bass in the chill area).
See the other discussion about earthdance related activites.
------------------
Vido.
http://nav.to/vidospace
"Dangerously Disorganised" Hunter S Thompson, from Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas.

ok good news for melbourne people i got this email from green ant
...and the next Green Ant Full Moon Party on Saturday 11th November featuring ATMOS (Spiral Trax, Sweden ) - one of the hottest DJ/Producers in the Trance world today! More details about this party will be sent out soon.
i have a couple of atmos mp3s.. s/he sounds great! bush doof material! woohoo!
[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 06 October 2000).]

put me down for that one!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

I'm moving this to the social forum - this forum will now be specifically dedicated to Raves/Meetups - pre and post discussion regarding these events. You will hate us for awhile but you'll grow to love the social forum
wink.gif

Peace
smile.gif

------------------

So Funky where are my cd's??????????????????
------------------
It's all just a bit of childs play

tribaltrancer I have that awesome Darshan -the awakening CD too, they played some tracks from it at earthcore Syd
and guess who gave it to me, none other than j_swift
gotta love psy!!!!!!!!!!

tribaltrancer I have that awesome Darshan -the awakening CD too, they played some tracks from it at earthcore Syd
and guess who gave it to me, none other than j_swift
I saw darshan at Cyberotica, with Suzuki, I don't think they could have made it better if they tried!!!
gotta love psy!!!!!!!!!!