• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Psy and Goa.... it has begun

I'm also a earthcore virgin, can't wait !!
smile.gif

Who else thinks psy trance cd's should come with a warnaing about listening to the cd while driving a car? (i like all the mentioned artists, especially astral projection!)
smile.gif
CA

Yep another Earthcore virgin here
wink.gif
. C.A. I'd have to agree about the warning when listening to a psy trance cd while driving. Especially while driving in the country at night and it's pitch black.

Would like to thank soma for the enjoyable cruise we had down the freeway on the weekend to none other than Suzuki.
Psy is the shit. Just the way it is so integrated. Everyone agree that its most suited to outdoors though? i dont enjoy it as much indoors - because its not only the music when you're talking psy.. its the whole atmosphere and feeling.

...that would be my tape that you were listening to MíkeySåmmy...
Tsyoshi is really cool, but he isn't really crazy psy, more goa IMHO.
If you like him then you'll love Halucinogen, Texas Faggot, T.I.P. or others like them...

Ok people - We are currently throwing an idea around of having a Bluelight bush doof (Victoria), we need as much help as possible to make this dream come true. With all the people in bluelight I'm sure we can pull alot of resources together.
link:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000888.html?reload=19
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

I got my hands on some Halucinogen tracks and plastikman you are right - these guys fuckin rock!!! Real do your your head in psy trance - I love it
smile.gif

Keep the names comings and feed an addict
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

haste -
names that I've found for good psytrance sounding stuff for you to search for, if you havent got already..
4 strings
atmos
koxbox
total eclipse
johann
goa gil
Pleiadians
Shiva Shidapu
btw, remember i want astral projection cds burned please.. once your pc is no longer fucked..
smile.gif

Thanks MikeyS - I'll be geeting my new PC in two weeks time so I'll be able to burn the Astral Projection for you then
wink.gif

------------------

Hallucinogen ABSO-FARKING-LUTELY rocked @ Rainbow Serpent!! Hope they get him again at the next one!
Ahhh to be tripping and seeing the light fall of rain and the laser lights at Rainbow Serpent again...*sigh*
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It expands the mind!!

Have another pizza GreenAlien, you'll be ok
wink.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

I've got a few mp3's hee hee ;-) just a few.....ok more than I can handle. But if any of you nice people are interested....I have about 1.5G of just goa/psytrance full cds, I downloaded a lot from technotower.tsx.org. send me an email if u are interested....and aren't an undercover cop working for RIAA.

hey tribaltrancer, looks like im gonna have to answer your message except your my housemate and i dont really need anymore mp3s ..... *grin*, heya haste, you should talk to this guy, your gonna meet him in melbourne and his astral projection cds rock! can you say that about psy/goa? oh well ...... guess i bumped this thread, *laughing*
------------------
---peace out---

Did someone say Astral Projection Mp3's!!! *drooling* - mind you I probably have alot of them hehehhehe. Good to see you getting into Astral Projection *sunflower*
smile.gif
We are gonna have so much fun down here in Melbourne!
------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

has anyone mentioned growling mad scientists or darshan?
------------------
professor.....whats another word for pirate treasure?

All you Earthcore virgins are gonna love it! Psy trance was one of the first styles I got into when I first started partying as Earthcore was one of the first parties I attended. There's nothing like it in the bush, sometimes it's really spooky! I've got quite a collection if anyone would like anything burned-Koxbox, Sid Shanti, Hallucinogen, Juno Reactor,plus heaps more!

Someone mentioned Suzuki....
For the Sydney people out there, Suzuki is probably going to be doing a set at Hellrazor Nightclub at BlackMarkets Regent St. in the near future
So look out for ads !!
And for any industrial fans, Snog will be at Hellrazor (live) on October 13th

Funky~! Yes I would love a copy of any of that stuff you just mentioned - please!
That goes for anyone that wishes to burn me some psytrance cds - i'd be happy to accept them all! email me!
biggrin.gif