• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Psy and Goa.... it has begun

hehehhee Green Alien hasn't anyone told you that pizza'a from Coburg make you lazy
wink.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

I really can't remember, my friend who broke my walkman ha s had my CD for about a month
I think it is '99
anyway its' f***ing awesome, I'm gonna have to ring my friend and get it back now!!!
He actually burnt one of his CDs, Matsuri "let it rip" which I am listening to now, I think he sometimes works with Suzuki, anyway it's pretty darn good too

Yeah I've been looking for the Rainbow Serpent 2000 cd for ages and still haven't been able to find it. If anyone manages to get it please let me know where you got it from.

Isnt Rainbow Serpent Festival the party that Hallucinogen played live??? That would have been sweeeeeeeet...
------------------
Bom Shankar!

Rainbow Serpent Fest is put on by green ant, is usually in February and though I havent been, its supposed to be real fuckin good.
Oh, and by the way..
i found some music by "Infected Mushroom" and it is fuckin good..
(i dont know, someone might be interested)
[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 12 September 2000).]

my msg just disappeared!!
frown.gif

anyhoo.. mikeysammy yeah infected mushroom are fukkin *great*!!
and to all of you who didnt make it to rainbow serpent this year for hallucinogen, you'd better be there this january!!! it is one party not to be missed!
smile.gif

haste: at cage i think the week before sonic geometry a while ago... a guy told me that he knew ppl affiliated w/ green ant and that green ant were bringing out astral. around that time i heard that rumour a few other places too. guesses were on for october or november party...
but, that was some time ago.. and i've heard nothing of it since (altho i havent been talking to a lot of psy passionate ppl lately..) hopefully, green ant are just keeping it under their hats, and it hasnt just died like many great rumours.
when i heard that tho, i *bounced* n squealed. i do that when i'm really happy/excited. yep. i'm one of *those* hehe
smile.gif

smilez ppl.. see you all at earthcore if not before (like plastikman's)
smile.gif
smile.gif

God I hope the rumours you heard are right - I'd be bouncing up and down with ya atomica...I love these guys
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

They should bring out Hallucinogen, Astral Projection and Infected Mushroom... Three of my faves (three of the most well known too, and they are good) and I'd absolutely go mental if they came out...
smile.gif

------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

fffuck yeah, i agree with you tarsarlan, completely! that would be mad..
plus, that one plastikman mentioned.. green nuns of the revolution..
and anything from israel!
smile.gif

Anything from the Infinity Project or from T.I.P. records is my favorite.
Halucinogen rocks too. I'll be playing a fair bit of his stuff at my party.

Green Nuns of The Revolution absolutly rocked HOME @ the planet earth party.
Did anybody go to Red Planet to see Synthetic/Deedrah? Was quite a cool party, though not many people...
------------------
Bom Shankar!

my pathetic/sad-ass story.
i missed green nuns when they played in melb cuz i swallowed a whole (very strong) pill on top of one i already had going. something i never do. my legs gave way bout 10 mins after they started and i was an incomprehending jelly lump till after they'd finished. asym missed the most of it too cuz of me
frown.gif

they should come back so i can make amends!! infected mushroom n jaia would also be great. but astral would be the ultimate
smile.gif

smilez
smile.gif

Ok fans of Astral Projection - I've got something for you!!!
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/40/astral_projection.html
You can either listen to them on the site or download the songs to your hard drive.
Download and enjoy
smile.gif

------------------

Hey MikeyS - I've been getting all my Goa and Psy trance that you've been listening to at my house from here:
www.mp3.com
------------------

Just a quick poll - How many of you guys have been to an Earthcore?
I'm really looking forward to seeing Soma and Haste at their first Earthcores. These parties are better than you could imagine!
Before hand though we have my psy party. I hope everyone got an invite 'cause I deleted the message off Bluelight for good!
[This message has been edited by plastikman (edited 14 September 2000).]

As plastikman has stated I'm an Earthcore virgin
frown.gif

But that will all change come November
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Everyone who loves their Goa and Psy Trance come to plastikman's party - it will be small, intimate and spiritual....plus it's gonna FUCKIN' ROCK!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

I havn't been to an Earthcore yet... Y'all havta drag me on down in November
wink.gif

The tickets will still be on sale right up to the date right?
------------------
If you're skating on thin ice, then you might as well dance...

For those that are interested - I have a new DJ name (my old name was just my name).
I now go by the name of PSYENTIST.
See you all at Where the Wild Things Are!
[This message has been edited by plastikman (edited 14 September 2000).]

Ill definatly be @ Earthcore this year!!
for all those into there free psytrance mp3s.. Dont forget to check out TranceGirls
www.trancegirls.com . Just register and you can select any of them you wish to download, from Astral Projection to Cosmosis to Darshan ... ROCK ON! YEEEEEHAW! and there are new additions every day..
------------------
Bom Shankar!