Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Psy and Goa.... it has begun

gotta love psy
smile.gif

my first party was a doof... its stuck with me since and i've never stopped loving psytrance... mmm...
smile.gif

Bigfoot Dragon

yehaR.
look what i've been missing out on.
one listen on sunday, and...well, it has picked me up by my arms and legs and taken me to a place i've never been before.
it is truly fantastic.
+ i've discovered the earthcore001 album hiding in my brothers collection.hehehe, off to the cd burner i go.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by coxy (edited 30 August 2000).]

Ohhh mannnnn..You guys are trippin' me out! Tears well in my eyes (well almost..damn eyedrops ;-) ) when I hear inside my head music I cannot name but can only describe as truly wonderful, that lifts, that melts, wraps around you, makes you feeeeeeeeel.
plastikman -> bring on the T.I.P! I have only one :-( of these on vinyl (sorry peeps I'm a convenience man..CD and MD...kill me!)
and it fuckin' rawks! This weekend-party of yours sounds like the place to be!
Ahhhh Sun Project....Must get that CD out of the collection for another listen. Thanks plastikman you just brought back some really good memories..
Peace all
EnJoy...and some weed and acid as well!
yacannahandamanagrandaspanna!
PS Can't wait for the next Green Ant outdoor party. Anyone else go to Rainbow Serpent 2000?
[This message has been edited by GreenAlien (edited 30 August 2000).]

Yep agree, psy trance is awesome
Still think the best track would have to be
Hale Bopp.
can never listen to this enough!

Hmmm needa get my hands on some more psy...
Havn't heard much 'cept the well known groups (Astral Projection, Hallucinogen)
Also like Infected Mushroom...
Does T.I.P stand for something? I might wanna look out for it..

mmmmm Infected Mushroom good call tarsalan
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Hey Tarsarlan- I think T.I.P stands for The Infinity Project.. Please ppls correct me if I'm wrong..
Cheers

damn! It always spins me out to see how many closet-goafreaks there are on web boards
smile.gif

just out of interest, does anybody here actually spin psytrance? Id be interested to hear from you if you do as ive got a couple of crates full and wouldnt mind doing some trades if anybody is interested...
Tarsalan/Haste : u guys checked out IM's 12" `Bust a move'? very, very good...
------------------
Bom Shankar!

:0~~~~~~~
mmmmm.....oooohhhh...aaahhhh...
yeah, hell yeah..
------------------
Submit yourself to the aural temptations of the world - seduce or be seduced.
Temptress

No I haven't heard it yet...but you've sent me on a search now
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

ahhhhh you guys know exactly how it is...
*sniff*
mushies + psytrance...ahhhhhhhh mummy, hold me
smile.gif

ive got some nice ftp addresses at home with lots of psy/goa for download...ill post it up soonish
smile.gif

I want some acid trance, where the hell can i find some acid trance? anyone?..
smile.gif

stay cool guys, seeya at Chemistry
-Av

OK, first of all, i just got a nice new fast modem so i'm looking for good spots to download tracks from - any ideas / names i can search for on napster ?
and second of all, i'd just like to say that tsuyoshi suzuki, a fucken good trance dj and producer, will be at november earthcore, according to an email kezza got. for info on that check the nov. earthcore thread wherever it is..
------------------
Nine out of every ten munkE's recommend cocopops.

I spin psy.
Some names to look for MíkeySåmmy:
T.I.P.
Halucinogen
Doof
Planet Ben
Green Nuns of the Revolution
Cosmosis
C.O.P.
X-Dream
B.E.T.H.
Zodiac Youth
Texas Faggot
Psychopod
Growling Mad Scientist
The Deviant

I was talking to Kazu Kimura a few weeks ago and he told me that Tsuyoshi Suzuki isn't making any more psy/god trance and that he's now focusing on techno.
I hope he makes both styles!

psytrance!! awwwwwyeahhh!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

well we should find out what tsuyoshi's up to at november earthcore! i heard he will be there plus tristan (uk). woowooo!
also, has anyone heard anything more on that rumour about astral projection coming out?? i heard bout that awhile ago and heard nothing since... i want it to be true soooo bad but i guess not?
anyways, look forward to grooving w/ you all at the up n coming psy doofs! smilez!!
smile.gif

OMFG did you say Astral Projection atomica!!!!!!!!!! I want this to be soooooo true - they are my GODS!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say, I love Napster
smile.gif

Thanks for the help, plastikman, I found some nice tracks.
And yes, I agree haste, astral projection is fuckin good. I'm going to need a burner for all these tracks i'm finding. Either that or i'll have to ask a favour of you.. hehehh
mmm psy i love you

Great to see such enthusiastic responses to psy trance
Suzuki rocks, I've seen him DJ twice, he reads the crowd like a book, those nights are definatly in the top three
GreenAlien: I didn't go to rainbow serpent but I snagged the CD it is awesome
I lent it to a friend, he broke his walkman, need I say more?!!

fataliss...Is that Rainbow Serpent 1999 CD or 2000? I can't find the 2000 CD anywhere even though GreenAnt said it would be out soon (and this was in June/July!!)...
Gotta love that 1999 CD...I've been listening to GreenAnt's Demented to keep me smiling. I bought the damn thing and then didn't listen to it for ages...the problem of being a midnight toker, just can't be farked getting up and changing the CD stacker..lazy fark I am! :)
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It expands the mind!!