Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your drunken apologies here

playainc said:
.... You'll prolly never fuck a drunk guy again
If she's the kind of girl who would let you stick around long enough to attempt to burn her house down after you vomited on her face mid-thrust, then I reckon she's probably silly enough to not learn from this mistake....

^ yeah that's what i'm thinking. also absolutely revolting on playainc's behalf - but perhaps it was a hideous match made in heaven. no pun intended ;)

^ both playainc's posts so far have been memorable- for the wrong reasons =D Welcome to bluelight playa.

sorry for groping a male topless waiter on my friend hens night.
sorry for doing a demonstartion of pole dancing techniques to a boat full of girls.
sorry for getting my friends little sister drunk.
sorry for making everyone (including the bride to be) shouting "i love big fat cocks" from the boat on the yarra to every other boat we passed.

oh my gosh, this thread has had me in complete laughter this afternoon!

Oh I miss those kind of nights out... haven't been out for over 3 weeks so am hoping something of similar funness eventuates for us!

- Sorry for spewing. If it's any consolation it was a good power spew and I was revitalised afterwards.

- Sorry to leecie for calling and waking her up this morning to make sure I was heading in a kinda cityish direction.

- Sorry for saying 'next rounds on me!' to everyone in the Courthouse and then when all the drinks were poured admitting I actually had no money leaving the bartender in an awkward position.

up all night said:
- Sorry for saying 'next rounds on me!' to everyone in the Courthouse and then when all the drinks were poured admitting I actually had no money leaving the bartender in an awkward position.

That is absolutely classic!!

Top work!!

CB :)

up all night said:
- Sorry for spewing. If it's any consolation it was a good power spew and I was revitalised afterwards.

- Sorry to leecie for calling and waking her up this morning to make sure I was heading in a kinda cityish direction.

sorry for 2am smses? ;)

My two best mates, whom I almost ended up in punch-ons with in successive nights.

Never try the 10-in-40 challenge. (Ten Vodka Cruisers in 40 minutes)

ozbreaker: Hey I haven't apologised for anything from last night yet! So I guess...

- sorry to everyone I messaged in my hunt for drugs
- sorry to the host of the party who had to apologise to the police after I decided I would 'fix things'
- sorry for shaming a random guy into finishing his yard glass even though he spewed twice mid way [but c'mon... it's about self respect! you have to finish!]
- lastly sorry for mistaking being witty for being an obnoxious bitch [especially when I said I didn't like a particular person who turned out to be the sister of a good friend :(]

I'm now on a self imposed alcohol ban.

I apologise for all the codshit that i carry on with when i am drunk, i naturally go off on tangents so imagine me if you will drunk, not cool.
Im sorry for in my past being such a loud drunk, flashing my tits, dancing on tables, talking constanlty about sex, for drunk dialling my ex at 3 in the morning after we broke up and a big sorry to all the boys i hurt by being a randy drunk party girl, no regretts though i wouldn't have it any other way.

I`m sorry I threw, the rocking chair and TV from the fifth storey balcony.

(well it was a temporary room mate, but I admit liability because I kind of egged him on and got him started with a few kitchen appliances first.)

Where I was, this kind of thing was not something to get angry and compain about, but rather some neighbours lived in constant fear of the crazy foreigners in that apartment- very not cool. For a moment, doors would slam as we walked in the building and our polite greetings were met with pure scorn.

Offically apologised to building manager and `twas all good in the end:)

iamtha1 said:
I'm sorry for being drunk on Sunday and telling the guy that was hitting on me that he had a nice face but a receding hairline...

hahahahahahahhahahahahaha
ahh i knew there was a reason i liked you!

I'm sorry for being hungover on Sunday and then having beer for breakfast and then vodka on the train and having to get off halfway home to have a spew

I'm sorry to my best mate for sending him a text message at 530am, calling him a wanker, because I was remembering how he ignored me when he saw me on the dance floor, and he was even talking to his mate whose group of friends I was dancing with. In my very drunken state, as I was recalling it and sending the "wanker" message to him, I *thought* it was him. But it was really a boy I hooked up with many moons ago, and I had seen my best mate earlier in the night, had two drinks with him at the bar before he went home, but in that drunken state I got muddled and in my head, later on, thought it was him who was on the dance floor ignoring me.

Now he won't answer my calls!