• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post pics of your pets ♥

I really wish I could have a cat. I <3 cats. Not allowed to have pets here though. Neighbour gets around it by "cat-sharing" with some woman from up the road. Big ginger puss mostly lives upstairs... but not when the landlord's around 8)

If I tried to pull anything like that I'd be reported before the day was out :\

O hai Biscuit! Total keyboard pwnage there, no wonder you're looking pleased with yourself. Nicely played Ms Kitty. =D

old cat no. 1

poMHU.jpg

old (dead) cat no. 2

69smH.jpg

Look like a pair of bruisers them, Swedge. Especially that top one. Is probably just the eye-patch that gives the impression for t'other one. Although it has the eyes of a devil 8o

Look like a pair of bruisers them, Swedge. Especially that top one. Is probably just the eye-patch that gives the impression for t'other one. Although it has the eyes of a devil 8o

Nah pair of softies. I ve owned a fair few moggies none have been particularly tough.

Swedger, I've just had a cunning idea will likely make us millions looking at cat number two:

catsthatcouldhavelookedabitlikehitlerifhedhadanunfortunateshavingmishapthatmorning.com

It's a winner mate I'm sure you'll agree. 50/50 split of the profits yeah?

*wanders off to peruse the property portfolios of those offering private islands for sale*

Lovely kitties all around. :D

There's one heck of a giant ginger kitty that lives up my street. Totally obese cuz everybody feeds it. It hangs out in the local newsagents and sleeps on top of the newspapers in the window. Totally doesn't give a fuck. It's almost like a local celebrity around these parts.

And there's another big black & white kitty that lives down the same street. Bob-tailed and ever so friendly. Always rubbing it's white fur on my black jeans when we meet. In fact, she came waddling down the street as fast as her little legs could take her last week just so I could give her a stroke. Somehow running into random kitties always seems to brighten my day to and from work.

Biscuit's now 6 months and she's claimed my keyboard in a typical cat fashion (look how pleased she looks with herself!).

010_zps84682e6c.jpg

Tiger cat's got a cracking paint-job.

I'm starting to warm to cats, used to hate the fuckers. I think it's because I know I'll probably never be responsible enough to own a (obviously far superior) dog, so one day I might have to settle for a cat.

^ that what i love about cats.....they are their own owners if that makes sense. I ve got a cat flap and my current moggie just come ans goes as he pleases. Someone else is taking him in as he comes back reeking of fags. That or he's having a sly fag.

^^
Haha you big softy %) could see you with a big ginger tom :D

^ that what i love about cats.....they are their own owners if that makes sense. I ve got a cat flap and my current moggie just come ans goes as he pleases. Someone else is taking him in as he comes back reeking of fags. That or he's having a sly fag.

Strangely it's all the things I used to hate about cats that are now the things I'm starting to like. That being one of them. "Cats don't love you, they just want fed" is now a good thing lol.

Dogs are still miles better. A cat won't die for you.

^^
Haha you big softy %) could see you with a big ginger tom :D

I want one of those baldy ones. What are they called?

Ha! Luvvin the leather cuffs and tatts =D

Freaky fuckers in general though. Not sure I could warm to one. Lack of fur is a definite no-no in a pet. Unless it's a fish. Or a lizard. Or other creature not meant to have fur. Will keep schtoom on the question of whether or not pussies should be baldy actually :eek:

i once put a sparkly silver collar on a black tom cat i had. Looked camp and showbiz as fuck. Poor soul probably had a complex

That's them! I love those freaky looking cats. Well better than the furry ones.

i once put a sparkly silver collar on a black tom cat i had. Looked camp and showbiz as fuck. Poor soul probably had a complex

Lol. My sphynx cat will sport a bandana like a boss.

250px-IW_SGC_Classicalcats_Valentino.jpg

"What up blood?"

Anyone who has a dog & doesn't put a bandana on it is missing a trick.

henry+bandana+3.JPG

"What up cuz?"

Pffffffft! Proof positive that dogs truly have no self respect, the fools. Cat would never stand for it, be like 'Don't even fucking think about sunshine, not if you like your face the way it is now'. Too much class for that shit.

Parttimecrackheadcat
NSFW:
tattCat.preview.jpg

Hahahahahahaha! I cannot believe that 1) such a thing could even exist, and 2) you managed to come up with the search terms that would find it if it did. WTF did you put into Google that came up with that, I just have to see what other items may be on offer from this fine purveyor of complete WTFness. Fucking win!