• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post pics of your pets ♥

Yeah alright, alright!

When I first looked at the pic I presumed Kandykush was either loaded or bullshitting and that it was a feature in an avante garde living room. Had I studied the picture properly I would have realised my serious error there.

Oh what a fool i've been!

Last edited:
This is Biscuit. She's nearly 9 weeks old.

biscuit0.jpg

biscuit2.jpg

^^ ditto, biscuit is fucking adorable. even moreso when navigating the womb.

beautiful markings, haven't seen a cat with such an ace mix of colours before.

Biscuit is adorable now.

One day Biscuit will have a squirrel in its mouth and a sub machine gun on his back. You're all too easily fooled.

^
She's delicious and crumbly and morish Tribal <3 congratulations on becoming a kitty mam again.

Cheers m'dear. :)

I've discovered she'll eat almost anything. She's quite partial to avocado, and earlier today she had a nibble of spinach. Funny cat.

Avocados poisonous to cats tribal, I just thought to check cos I know its poisonous to chickens.

Avocado:
Avocado contains a toxin known as persin. It is found in all parts of the avocado & is toxic to most domestic animals.

The symptoms include gastrointestinal irritation, vomiting, diarrhea, respiratory distress, congestion, fluid accumulation around the tissues of the heart and even death. [1]

http://www.cat-world.com.au/human-foods-which-are-poisonous-to-cats

Yeah, I would have happily let a cat try it too, its just cos someone told me for the chickens so it rang a bell.

It's fun seeing what they'll eat. Someone I know lets their cat have all the raisins out of their muesli but I know grapes are poisonous to dogs so should check that out too.

Nah I wouldn't give them stuff that would burn them. I rinse mustard off of roast meat leftovers and wouldn't feed curry or anything. (dogs I mean mostly)

Biscuit's now 6 months and she's claimed my keyboard in a typical cat fashion (look how pleased she looks with herself!).

010_zps84682e6c.jpg

She's gorgeous Tribal. She'll still be a mad kitten I take it, 6 months is young still. Though she looks very wise-eyed.

That's one strikin-lookin cat, TG 8o

She knows how to work a camera too :D

Thank you, Kate & Sham. :)

Oh yeah, you've gotta have eyes up your arse with her at all times. You open the fridge and she's straight in it. Jump out the shower and she's in there licking the water. But she's generally very good. She's playful but very gentle. She never scratches (unlike my old puddy), though she does bite and nip. But hey, she's still teething, so I just bought her a bunch of things to chew on. I haven't bought one thing that she doesn't use of love. So it's good that she keeps herself entertained. She's exhausting, but hopefully she'll slow down a bit after the first year.