• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post pics of your pets ♥

No love at all for rats.. and what the fuck weird science have you been doing - the bastard has human hands.. HANDS I tell thee!!!

Rattie hands are a bit crazy i will admit that, so nimble with them though - look so cute when they are munching on their food ;)

Felix, Joe looks like a boss. Think it's something to do with that cool wee black patch on his nose. You really need to clean your nails btw, they are bogging.

4294640756_7dc7f3a08a_b-1.jpg

Yes, his name is Nemo

:D

My cat hunts, he can catch prey, and he eats his prey whole.

He has not forgotten his roots.

He is

CAT

269604_10151075292569395_297343160_n.jpg

feck, that cat must be able to move some, Squirrells can move fast when they want to. respeckt to that kitty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics everyone, are they ferrets Seyer? I just saw on QI that ferrets are named from latin furritus which means 'little thief'. I like that.

Or sorry are they polecats? I don;t know the difference tbh. They're beautiful but i admire them from a distance due to their teeth.

Yeah, they're all three of 'em ferrets. They're related to polecats, maybe a sub-species, polecats being wild and ferrets being the domesticated cousins but when people refer to a ferret as a polecat they're really just mean it's got the colouring of one with the dark robber's mask over the eyes and stuff. Sable's a more accurate name for that kinda colouring but a bit pretentious sounding for a solidly working-class animal like yer ferret, so polecats / poleys it is. ;)

They're not as bad with their teeth as they were. When they do bite down it's usually a play bite, which still hurts and can still break the skin but a world away from a seriously intending some damage type bite. One was in a bad mood with me over something the other day when I went in to feed them, launched at the soft pads on my palm just below the fingers and bit down full force. I whimpered like a bleedin' girl trying to make him open his jaw, took a good coupla minutes to make him let go, blood pouring off my hand once I'd got him off. Evil little shit! Good job they've got enough in the way of comedy value to compensate for all the little injuries they cause. Stupidly entertaining little buggers, clearly intelligent when they're after something but still managing to pull some really quite stupid, thick as pig shit stunts most of the time. Didn't know the furritus / little thief thing. It figures. They'll try for owt they think they can get away with. If it's physically movable somehow then it's stealable. Hideable's sometimes another story but where there's a will there's a way and they do so love it when they pull off a major heist without being busted. =D

He is

CAT

That image is ace. I don't think there can be much doubting that you've got the badassest cat on EADD. If only because it actually eats what it catches, rather than just planting it on the doormat for approval and affection. Serious bizness.

-----------------

I just found this and have been loling hard. Why has no-one here linked it or shown it to me already?!

In the name of HR, cat & drug lovers please watch immediately, kthnx <3 ...

I just found this and have been loling hard. Why has no-one here linked it or shown it to me already?!

In the name of HR, cat & drug lovers please watch immediately, kthnx <3 ...

Why, that's shocking Marms. Those poor frenzied felines, will no one think of the kittinz? What's the Govt doing about it that's what I want to know? Should have the police out rounding up these vermin who prey on poor, defenceless puss-cats, getting them hooked on catnip. Where does it end? Shooting heroinz in a public toilet and turning tricks for mangy, pervy, ginger toms with one eye and fish breath to pay for their next hit I'll be bound. It's an outrage, an outrage I tell you. I've a good mind to write to my MP, or better yet the Daily Mail, you just see if I don't! Hurrumph!

No pets but

One of my nans cats is a crazy confused, its more like a dog it follows you up the road it followed me up the offy and then laid down outside and followed me back
and the other one has 6 toes on every paw!

Why, that's shocking Marms. Those poor frenzied felines, will no one think of the kittinz? What's the Govt doing about it that's what I want to know? Should have the police out rounding up these vermin who prey on poor, defenceless puss-cats, getting them hooked on catnip. Where does it end? Shooting heroinz in a public toilet and turning tricks for mangy, pervy, ginger toms with one eye and fish breath to pay for their next hit I'll be bound. It's an outrage, an outrage I tell you. I've a good mind to write to my MP, or better yet the Daily Mail, you just see if I don't! Hurrumph!

That's one of the funniest videos ever! Thanks Marmalade. Great comment from Sepher, too =D

That tidepool tank is not mine

It looks to be in a public aquarium.

Mine is on my dresser in my bedroom.

:D

you could of left that unconfirmed JJ, because the confusion was taking a turn for the sublime ... ace stuff =D