European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post pics of your pets ♥

Hmm
kitler1.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the same cat, but i have seen photos of a cat that looks EXACTLY like Hitler & the photos are not photo-shopped!!! So funny!!! :) I have loads of pets!!! If i figure out how to post a photo on a forum i'll post a photo of some of my little Sweethearts!!! =^..^=

I've posted pics of the cats on BL loadsa times - would it be ok to post a pic of my pet bike? It's my favourite ever x

Sepher - I've never been one for ferrets but damn they're cute as fuck! <3~{^.^}~<3

Ha! Do not be fooled by teh fluffeh factor and general photogenicness. They're evil little bastards so they are! Be nice as pie so long as they've got a face full of malt paste, have your face off soon as look at you once it's gone. The polecats seem to imagine the mask over their eyes makes 'em some sort of Dick Turpin master criminal or summink too. Rob you blind they will, but sadly not nearly as intelligent as is sometimes made out. Shiny things go missing there's only two suspects and I know exactly where their secret underground lairs are so not too fucking difficult finding the culprit. 8) Little shits!

Ha! Do not be fooled by teh fluffeh factor and general photogenicness. They're evil little bastards so they are! Be nice as pie so long as they've got a face full of malt paste, have your face off soon as look at you once it's gone. The polecats seem to imagine the mask over their eyes makes 'em some sort of Dick Turpin master criminal or summink too. Rob you blind they will, but sadly not nearly as intelligent as is sometimes made out. Shiny things go missing there's only two suspects and I know exactly where their secret underground lairs are so not too fucking difficult finding the culprit. 8) Little shits!

Hahaha! :)

Ructions, have you really not seen that before? You need to keep up with yer memes more mate. You'll be telling us you've never been on B3ta next, though perhaps someone went a bit overboard with this:

waderkitler.gif

Heil Kitler!

;)

It's pure genius Albion IMO. Take a meme and just run and run with it. I was slightly concerned by the profusion of swastikas, cos hey, we're not in The Lounge now, are we, but then I thought 'Why the waders?' I dunno? Makes yer think, dunnit? What art's all about.

Anyways you, stop hijacking this thread. Cats / dogs / other animules or GTFO! :p

There are a lot of swastikas in that GIF ;)

Setting the record straight with lasercat!
16860_1104493750914_5022672_n.jpg

My kitty.

tumblr_m6nc94ShRv1rv7pz1o1_1280.jpg

I also have a giant African land snail but it's sleeping at the mo. I'll take a pic of it later on when it wakes up, stuck to my face or something like that...

How shameful that this thread is so neglected! :p

These were all taken today.

Seamus:

7D8Mx.jpg

USiKf.jpg

Joe:

sv8Mo.jpg

A shrew I rescued from Seamus in the garden, in an attempt to feel like a benevolent interventionist God. I took him into the kitchen so we could have a play with him and make sure he was OK. His fur was the most velvety texture ever. I released him over the garden wall after a wee while.

rl0W9.jpg

AWoMu.jpg

btOnY.jpg

After about 10 minutes of new-found safety, Seamus invoked Assassination Plan B and went in for the kill again. That poor wee shrew's day went from bad to worse really quickly. :(

Seamus is looking particularly badass these days, having been such a cute little kitten.

Your dog would be too busy striing poses to kill rodents, atm! :D

Nice pics everyone, are they ferrets Seyer? I just saw on QI that ferrets are named from latin furritus which means 'little thief'. I like that.

Or sorry are they polecats? I don;t know the difference tbh. They're beautiful but i admire them from a distance due to their teeth.

I miss getting up to this at 6am when I blunder out of bed for my morning wee. She always knew where to get attention cause she'd be waiting there on the loo for me most mornings before she got ill.

I desperately need a new furry creature to cuddle. Can't wait to get a pooch.

rRGhF.jpg

8AB8p.jpg