• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Post a chemical that you think has some serious potential to become a winner in the RC market

Of course, - MMDA-2 has the 2,5-domethoxy making it's 5HT2a affinity much higher. And the 4 is part of the MD ring. I don't know dosage, but suspect it's much lower. The MD ring is removed by the body so duration shouldn't be to long.

But COST.

I learnt that you had to retail at x5 production to cover all other costs and produce profit. I sense the precursor would make this too costly.

I guess someone could extent 6APB? THAT might actually be better as one methoxy (as part of ring) will be planer - key to 5HT2a affinity... why bromodragonly fly was so potent. those planer rings.

beta-methyl-2c-c.jpg

βMe2C-C
AKA Beta methyl 2C-C

Edit* I think I like the name fereDOC which means 'almost DOC' in Latin.

Basically any 2c drug should be active with a beta methyl group. There are as many of this family as there are 2C and 3C chems. I would expect this to have a longer duration and increased potency relative to the 2C. (I really like 2C-C and DOC).

Last edited:
Yes - but you just introduced a chiral centre and so instantly halve the amount of active material. A few months ago I posted links to patents concerning this substitution pattern. It's also a bit of a pain to make. It would be legal, I give you that - but why do you think we chose to make bl-2-CB? Because it's achiral and simple to make.

It would be legal, I give you that.

Of course, - MMDA-2 has the 2,5-domethoxy making it's 5HT2a affinity much higher. And the 4 is part of the MD ring. I don't know dosage, but suspect it's much lower. The MD ring is removed by the body so duration shouldn't be to long.

But COST.

I learnt that you had to retail at x5 production to cover all other costs and produce profit. I sense the precursor would make this too costly.

I guess someone could extent 6APB? THAT might actually be better as one methoxy (as part of ring) will be planer - key to 5HT2a affinity... why bromodragonly fly was so potent. those planer rings.
Aromatic rings are planer, so that increases 5HT2a affinity. I have access to a paper concerning the methoxy 6-APB compound, that hasn't been published. Will ask to have a copy and post the basics (can't post a direct copy as it has copyright on it still, from the uni stamped all over and I promised not to post that).

Oh, btw, a beta methyl group confers protection from MAO, much like beta methylphenethylamine.

sketcher-19.png

βMe2C-C
AKA Beta methyl 2C-C

Edit* I think I like the name fereDOC which means 'almost DOC' in Latin.

Basically any 2c drug should be active with a beta methyl group. There are as many of this family as there are 2C and 3C chems. I would expect this to have a longer duration and increased potency relative to the 2C. (I really like 2C-C and DOC).

Do you think the drug would be qualitatively the same as a regular 2C-x drug? This would be a fantastic avenue for the chemists to go down if that would be the case. Id love to see βMe2C-E being made than as the parent molecule is my favorite psychedelic hands down. Have any Beta Methyl 2C-x been tested in humans?

Aromatic rings are planer, so that increases 5HT2a affinity. I have access to a paper concerning the methoxy 6-APB compound, that hasn't been published. Will ask to have a copy and post the basics (can't post a direct copy as it has copyright on it still, from the uni stamped all over and I promised not to post that).

Oh, btw, a beta methyl group confers protection from MAO, much like beta methylphenethylamine.

I had some insight into the production of 5/6-APB. The 6/6MAPB were only due to bad communication, but the 5/6APB is planer.

As I mentioned, it is patented. US-7045545-B1 so the details has been looked into. There are patents referenced by this one.

3-APB is the benzofuran analogue of aMT aka 3-IT

Said to be triple releasing agent, 5-ht2a agonist, and maoi like aMT.

Does anyone have a clue why we haven't seen 3-APB yet?
3-APB.jpg

Last edited:
2-IT.

Positional isomer of aMT. Indole version of 2-APB which I have seen listed for SALE SUPPOSEDLY.

I can find nothing on literature other than 2-APB is an maoi and that it is difficult to use gc/ms to differentiate 6-MAPB from 2-MAPB.

My guess is that it's similar to aMT. This is Indol-2-yl where aMT is 3-yl.
sketcher-21.png

Do you think the drug would be qualitatively the same as a regular 2C-x drug? This would be a fantastic avenue for the chemists to go down if that would be the case. Id love to see βMe2C-E being made than as the parent molecule is my favorite psychedelic hands down. Have any Beta Methyl 2C-x been tested in humans?
I don't think it would qualitatively be the same as a 2c drug because it's almost like a DOx.

IMHO βMethyl-2C drugs should be their own distinct class. It's likely to be more potent than the corresponding 2c drug and last longer similar to DOx. (β keto and β methoxy 2C drugs both last way longer and feel different than the corresponding 2c).

Similar to βmethyl-pea I would think it's less potent than alpha methyl pea aka amphetamine (wiki says 1/3 potency VS alpha methyl as a pressor).

I'm not aware of any human testing but I'd be willing to Guinea pig it.

Shulgin briefly mentions β methoxy 3c drugs but nobody has tried it yet.

Someone made a 5MeODMT analogue with a furan rather than a pyrrole. It was actice at about 80mg i.e. much less potent than the original.

Also - if you think you have a winner - some route would be worth mentioning. Synthesis if ring-substituted indoles are such a pain to make - drop them right away.

As a rule-of-thumb you need something 2 or a maximum of 3 steps from cheap, commonly available precursors.

That's from experience. Yes you can go to much more complex compounds and there ARE people who can make them, but unless they are VERY potent, they aren't worth the effort.

Is the same true for tryptamines too? I mean are beta-methyltryptamines also MAO resistant? the alfa-methyl like AMT are for sure (MAOIs for that matter).

Is the same true for tryptamines too? I mean are beta-methyltryptamines also MAO resistant? the alfa-methyl like AMT are for sure (MAOIs for that matter).
You know, I have no fucking idea, but if I were a betting man (I'm not!) I'd put money on it protecting tryptamines.

But you add an extra chiral centre... unless other know a simple chiral synthesis, you would need to resolve and throw away half the product.

THE ONE JUST GOT MIORE OF AND FIRED UP AT 1500 Degrees in a Banger and that Banger is so so awesome and thanks to another Grand Master Raver never knew about that BUI is Di-Methyl Pentylone and wow talk about throw out CRACK OR METH AMPHETAMINWE this is Bugatti Veyron of New smokable Stims and Euphoriants
alison brie weed GIF
But better buy allot of those medical Q tips wood 6 inch types , CLear Ammonia in gallons also it tastes like smoking JET FUEL but wow what Rush!!!!
henry cavill request GIF
Big hit and feels like this!!! *** ABSOLUTELY""" DO NOT"" fire up ready rock chunks direct with mini torch or next day lose your voice for sure. =Must use glass banger bowl or Pyrex Nail and blast off)

Last edited:
β-MeO-MDPV
Beta-methoxy-MDPV
b-meo-MDPV.jpg

Could this be the return of the beast?

On paper at least this should be superior to β-OH-MDPV. Recently I've seen β-OH-PVP.

Or how about this one. MDZV

This is MDPV with the pyrolidine ring replaced with the same 2,4-dimethylazetidine ring found in LSZ so I call it MDZV.

MDZV.jpg

β-MeO-MDPV
Beta-methoxy-MDPV
b-meo-MDPV.jpg

Could this be the return of the beast?

On paper at least this should be superior to β-OH-MDPV. Recently I've seen β-OH-PVP.

Or how about this one. MDZV

This is MDPV with the pyrolidine ring replaced with the same 2,4-dimethylazetidine ring found in LSZ so I call it MDZV.

MDZV.jpg

The former MAY work although duration would be short, the latter, no. Also the latter has 3 chiral centres and have you SEEN the synthesis of 2,2-dimiethyl azetidine?

You cannot simply plonk a moiety from 1 class of compound and expect it to do the same when introduced into another.

Also, you might want to check PubChem before you go around naming things - only the discoverer who can provide a facile synthesis can do that,

I previously posted a paper about these, but here are their structures. These sound promising.

3-APBT
3-APBT.jpg

5-APBT
5-APBT.jpg

6-APBT
6-APBT.jpg