• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Possible 30mg oxy or counterfeit with fent. Help me identify

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an addict who had almost 5 years clean and recently relapsed. Not full blown junkie, still working and paying bills. I mainly stick to kratom and xanax here and there but my xanax person had some oxy so I figured why not
I'm not judging. Even though it sounds like I am. And even though I am. I'm not judging

This is what I picked up.
Did it not come with a calibration weight? That thing could be off out of box and will need to sit for an hour or more for accurate reading from one environment to the next (store to home). What does a nickle read? two nickles. three?

I'm an addict who had almost 5 years clean and recently relapsed. Not full blown junkie, still working and paying bills. I mainly stick to kratom and xanax here and there but my xanax person had some oxy so I figured why not
By the way the going rate for oxy's 10 years ago would have been a dollar/mg

I could see that one going for double that much

Did it not come with a calibration weight? That thing could be off out of box and will need to sit for an hour or more for accurate reading from one environment to the next (store to home). What does a nickle read? two nickles. three?
I believe the clear case is for calibration

But I did get it from somebody with a script but that's not to say they don't also have other non legit in possession
Seems like a pretty important detail to leave out.
You got them from someone who has a script for 30mg instant release oxycodone? Can't you ask for the original package or some kind of proof of their authenticity? It seems like a very reasonable request considering legit IR oxycodone tablets are very rare (especially the "M30") and expensive.
It's just very weird that a dealer with a legit oxy script would sell the most commonly counterfeited version of them and not provide any kind of proof. If he's also selling them for a relatively low price then that would be even more suspicious.

Real M30 are generics marketed by Specgx Llc (a Mallinckrodt subsidiary), the 30mg ones should be light blue, not pure white as you said (the 100% white ones are 5mg and the green ones 15mg). https://ndclist.com/ndc/0406-8530

But visual identification isn't very reliable (as it has been said), which is why most pill identification questions aren't really allowed here.
If you decide to take the pill without testing them first then please start small and work your way up, take a tiny piece and wait at least 30min before redosing.

Edit:
I missed this part:
I ended up taking half last night of one of them, but I only did a 1/4 at a time. They work but Def. Feel a little dirty.
Just be aware that fent may not be evenly distributed, some fake pills contain hotspots. Hope you can get a test kit soon.

Last edited:
You got them from someone who has a script for 30mg instant release oxycodone? Can't you ask for the original package or some kind of proof of their authenticity? It seems like a very reasonable request considering legit IR oxycodone tablets are very rare (especially the "M30") and expensive.
It's just very weird that a dealer with a legit oxy script would sell the most commonly counterfeited version of them and not provide any kind of proof. If he's also selling them for a relatively low price then that would be even more suspicious.

Real M30 are generics marketed by Specgx Llc (a Mallinckrodt subsidiary), the 30mg ones should be light blue, not pure white as you said (the 100% white ones are 5mg and the green ones 15mg). https://ndclist.com/ndc/0406-8530

But visual identification isn't very reliable (as it has been said), which is why most pill identification questions aren't really allowed here.
If you decide to take the pill without testing them first then please start small and work your way up, take a tiny piece and wait at least 30min before redosing.

Edit:
I missed this part:

Just be aware that fent may not be evenly distributed, some fake pills contain hotspots. Hope you can get a test kit soon.
I bought a 0.01 scale to weigh them that's the best I can do for now. As far as price they were 35 each.

Wha

Edit:
I missed this part:

What's a hot spot

20211023-191436.jpg

This is the weight. Looks good yea

What's a hot spot
Where the fent may have been pressed into a pressed pill unevenly so maybe too many flakes of fent get in there and are called hot spots and others but mostly too much and deadly.
No I bought 2. I have 1 and a half left
eat it
lol
I would after seeing the weight was on. Still not a100% on the content of the pills is without testing but yeah I would gobble em and be done. Fuck it. Can't ask to get much closer to .13. mg scales are far more acurate so I would grab some if ya plan on fuckin around much as it can be the difference between life or death (potentially).
Best wishes and enjoy.
Peace
Stick around, yeah?

Where the fent may have been pressed into a pressed pill unevenly so maybe too many flakes of fent get in there and are called hot spots and others but mostly too much and deadly.

I would after seeing the weight was on. Still not a100% on the content of the pills is without testing but yeah I would gobble em and be done. Fuck it. Can't ask to get much closer to .13. mg scales are far more acurate so I would grab some if ya plan on fuckin around much as it can be the difference between life or death (potentially).
Best wishes and enjoy.
Peace
Stick around, yeah?
For sure 🤙🤙

Status
Not open for further replies.