• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Possible 30mg oxy or counterfeit with fent. Help me identify

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks very similar to the fentanyl pills that are common in the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere. The ones I've personally seen -- which nobody has ever claimed to be actual oxycodone, thankfully -- are a little bit stronger/brighter in their blue coloring than your example, but people have told me they range from white to green to blue, and all shades in between.

Do you have a mg scale to weigh them?
Also they look like pressed to me....
Edit: A real m 30 should weigh 130mg
Edit2: Check weight of common opiates here (found this years ago and it has helped me save money, headache and lives - including my own)

Last edited:
Do you have a mg scale to weigh them?
Also they look like pressed to me....
Edit: A real m 30 should weigh 130mg
Edit2: Check weight of common opiates here (found this years ago and it has helped me save money, headache and lives - including my own)
No scale. I only have 2 of them I was going to buy a fentynal test kit from Walmart but it's a urine screen but I figured I could take a little bit of the pill and dissolve it in water and put it on the test

Yes, they look better than normal fake once. I still stand to the point that when it comes to medication in any kind, always go for the best not even NEAR BEST!
I'm still nervous about them I need to go pick up that test strip. I ended up taking half last night of one of them, but I only did a 1/4 at a time. They work but Def. Feel a little dirty.

I'm still nervous about them I need to go pick up that test strip. I ended up taking half last night of one of them, but I only did a 1/4 at a time. They work but Def. Feel a little dirty.
My man. I just saw this thread and even though they may look real to some, who can tell anymore by a mere photo. Testing before ingesting is my motto for sure. Always. We like people alive around here.

I know this isn't confirmation but mine look identical to the one on the left which Dea says is real, has the M with the curve.
Screenshot-20211023-151603-Chrome.jpg

Wouldn't that be funny if Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals manufactured both the real AND the fake ones? For the simple reason that their market share has been dropping and they can see the writing on the wall. Probably fake m30s outsell real ones a thousand one, 10,000 to 1. It's just business...

Yes, well it is a definitive that a pills contents (or the contents of any other matter) cannot be identified over the internet.
Without scales or test(s) there really is no telling what ya have, bud.
Be cautious or as I would usually suggest... toss em.
Two pages and it is still going obviously there is some seed of doubt about the pills or it wouldn't have been posted.
It is your decision we cannot confirm that they are real, fake, pills or zebras. Not trying to be fallacious but we can convince ourselves of anything for christs sake what would we do for the devil?
Peace

Yes, well it is a definitive that a pills contents (or the contents of any other matter) cannot be identified over the internet.
Without scales or test(s) there really is no telling what ya have, bud.
Be cautious or as I would usually suggest... toss em.
Two pages and it is still going obviously there is some seed of doubt about the pills or it wouldn't have been posted.
It is your decision we cannot confirm that they are real, fake, pills or zebras. Not trying to be fallacious but we can convince ourselves of anything for christs sake what would we do for the devil?
Peace
I understand and respect your opinion. There's Def. Doubt in my mind. Where can I get the kind of scale I need to weigh them. I'll try that then I'll be done with it. If they don't weigh proper I'll even post a picture of me flushing them 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.