• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Possible 30mg oxy or counterfeit with fent. Help me identify

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand and respect your opinion. There's Def. Doubt in my mind. Where can I get the kind of scale I need to weigh them. I'll try that then I'll be done with it. If they don't weigh proper I'll even post a picture of me flushing them 😄
Instead of flushing them I know a way to dispose of them

Where can I get the kind of scale I need to weigh them.
The only place I found to get a mg (.000) scale is on ebay, amazon or other online retailer. Corner stores and head shops usually only sell dg or cg scales (.0 -.00) but the cg (.00) can suffice if it reads .13 +/- a hundredth.

The only thing I'm sure about is the absurdity of the above post.
🤔
picked up some 30mg oxy for the first time in 5+ years but the color is not what I'm used to. It looked identical to a blue M 30 but it is white. Pure white.
The colors don't match and he didn't get it from a pharmacy... What else do you need?

🤔

The colors don't match and he didn't get it from a pharmacy... What else do you need?
But I did get it from somebody with a script but that's not to say they don't also have other non legit in possession

🤔

Doesn't take much to be a scientist. Only an open mind and a willingness to be wrong. That's why there are no scientists anymore. Nobody would be willing to hire them

Where can I get the kind of scale I need to weigh them.
The only place I found to get a mg (.000) scale is on ebay, amazon or other online retailer. Corner stores and head shops usually only sell dg or cg scales (.0 -.00) but the cg (.00) can suffice if it reads .13 +/- a hundreth.

The only place I found to get a mg (.000) scale is on ebay, amazon or other online retailer. Corner stores and head shops usually only sell gram or dg scales (.0 -.00) but the dg (.00) can suffice if it reads .13 +/- a hundreth.
Going to go pick it up. What weight an I looking for it to read?

.13 +/- 1/100
Presses that I have run across are far outside this range.

Can go either way. If it's dead on this dosn't give it a def fo sho real deal seal of approval; just an indication that it could be real (and prolly is). Pirates aren't that concerned with tolerances that are esoteric anyway.

Found a shop that sells them in 100th.. He said. .12 I asked for. .00 he said yes. Should this work
Do whatever you have to do. But such a cautious fellow as yourself it makes me kind of wonder what the hell youre even doing messing around with street drugs

Can go either way. If it's dead on this dosn't give it a def fo sho real deal seal of approval; just an indication that it could be real (and prolly is). Pirates aren't that concerned with tolerances that are esoteric anyway.
20211023-171229.jpg

This is what I picked up. Tested it in store with a peice of paper it read 0.02 so should work I hope

Do whatever you have to do. But such a cautious fellow as yourself it makes me kind of wonder what the hell youre even doing messing around with street drugs
I'm an addict who had almost 5 years clean and recently relapsed. Not full blown junkie, still working and paying bills. I mainly stick to kratom and xanax here and there but my xanax person had some oxy so I figured why not

Status
Not open for further replies.