• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Possible 30mg oxy or counterfeit with fent. Help me identify

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Redacted]

Bluelighter
So I recently picked up some 30mg oxy for the first time in 5+ years but the color is not what I'm used to. It looked identical to a blue M 30 but it is white. Pure white. The stamping looks legit, it doesn't look like a half assed fake pill but I know there is an epidemic going around about fake oxys laced with fent. In my absence from oxys has there been a new type released that resembles what I got? I think Walmart sells fent drug test stirps I plan on getting one and testing it when the pharmacy opens but until then can I get some thoughts?

The pill is white, round, had the squared M on one side, and scored on the opp3side with 30 above the score. Just like a blue M

So I recently picked up some 30mg oxy for the first time in 5+ years but the color is not what I'm used to. It looked identical to a blue M 30 but it is white. Pure white. The stamping looks legit, it doesn't look like a half assed fake pill but I know there is an epidemic going around about fake oxys laced with fent. In my absence from oxys has there been a new type released that resembles what I got? I think Walmart sells fent drug test stirps I plan on getting one and testing it when the pharmacy opens but until then can I get some thoughts?

The pill is white, round, had the squared M on one side, and scored on the opp3side with 30 above the score. Just like a blue M
Would you take a picture of it? There's a link below in my signature of how to quickly sign up for photo hosting for free so you can post images and GIFs here. It'd be interesting to see for one thing it seems possibly like the real deal, because the Mallinckrodt ones are practically white except for sort of greenish blue flavor crystals

Would you take a picture of it? There's a link below in my signature of how to quickly sign up for photo hosting for free so you can post images and GIFs here. It'd be interesting to see for one thing it seems possibly like the real deal, because the Mallinckrodt ones are practically white except for sort of greenish blue flavor crystals
Yea give me a few minutes I'll post it

Pics..

[]
20211023-003902.jpg
20211023-003902.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
See those links. If you hit the edit button you can cut and paste each one into the box with the little landscape picture on it when you click it. That way the photos will show up in your post and not just the addresses.

Or even easier type IMG /IMG
around each "direct link" which it looks like you have already the second link underneath the photo on post images this. Then put [brackets] around each to indicate it's an image link

I'm impressed tho shit looks real

Last edited:
See those links. If you hit the edit button you can cut and paste each one into the box with the little landscape picture on it when you click it. That way the photos will show up in your post and not just the addresses.

I'm impressed tho shit looks real
In this light when I took the picture they didn't look as pure white as I had thought. Almost a slight green tint, but still very white. I've never encountered any 30s that were this color they were always green, or blue.

In this light when I took the picture they didn't look as pure white as I had thought. Almost a slight green tint, but still very white. I've never encountered any 30s that were this color they were always green, or blue.
They've gotten better though at counterfeiting. Do you have a flash that you could turn on? Or Zoom by moving your two fingers on the phone? Zooming in on your photos I'm even impressed that the number three looks good. That would be an easy one to fix but it hasn't been for years

They've gotten better though at counterfeiting. Do you have a flash that you could turn on? Or Zoom by moving your two fingers on the phone? Zooming in on your photos I'm even impressed that the number three looks good. That would be an easy one to fix but it hasn't been for years
20211023-005417.jpg

20211023-005405.jpg

I think this might be a historic moment here on blue light. The first confirmed authentic m-30 box. I love how your name is redacted too that's just perfect

Oh s*** you have another? We're supposed to get a measurement that's confirmatory. Not many people know that one

And I wish we were hanging out together right now for some reason [redacted] 😂

Yes I would say that was probably the understatement of the millennium. They're only like the Holy Grail of pharmaceutical Junkies

I'm 98% sure. The other 2% would be if we were hanging out together right now [redacted]

However there's a couple of indicators of mass production including the lip around the edge of an industrial pill press that's making hundreds of pills on an assembly line. That is very convincing to me. And then there's the fact that it's convex but only slightly. You see the ones that are fake are almost always a little bit too rounded. And therefore measure wider than the real deal.
The diameter of your pill should be at or slightly larger than 6 mm

Don't have a metric ruler... Go to the Google Play store or the Apple Store and download a free one

Wow what a night. People are getting real s*** off the streets. Wonders never cease

Wow what a night. People are getting real s*** off the streets. Wonders never cease
Idk where you're from but where I live the drug epidemic is out of control. You can get anything, anywhere but most it lately is counterfeit

That's the same world I live in. It's just a lot harder to get anything that's authentic... I live in California

However the East Coast has always had better dope as a rule possibly having to something to do with the Cosa Nostra. But don't quote me on that

Status
Not open for further replies.