• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Popular Drugs in the "club scene"

depends for what kind of mood I'm in but almost all choices for me involve taking E. Usually if given the choice I choose MDA over MDMA if im out to dance because MDA is more stimulating for me. I love bumping ketamine while rolling and going back to dance, you can seriously lose yourself in the music. At festivals or a good outdoor party its all about LSD+MDMA or 2C-B+MDMA. I don't really do stimulants recreationally, and if I'm trying to keep it simple I'll just drink.

aMT or MDMA or LSD for like festivals or whatever, but for clubbing... MDMA.

I hate meth-tardet people in clubs.They are so annoying...

has to be combos fro me, so either

booze and MDMA
mushrooms (low dose) and speed/Ritalin, can always throw MDMA in as well if ya want

also ditto for bumping K in clubs while buzzing

I hate meth-tardet people in clubs.They are so annoying...

Eh? Like rollers are any better with the continual hugging, talking shit etc.
Bet half the time you can't even tell they're on meth - they ain't all tweaky jittery cunts.

Rhinorider, for the fucking love of god, STOP POSTING THREADS WITHOUT SEARCHING FIRST. This is like the 4th or 5th thread of yours that i had to close or merge becuz there was already a thread that existed on the same thing. I dont understand the hard time you seem to be having with this concept. you aint a bad poster, I dont dislike you, but i am really frustrated by the fact that you seem to be completely in capable of using the search engine even when you get told everytime you make a repeat thread, which is just about every thread you make. Ima just start locking your threads so no one can post in them instead of merging them like i usually do if you continue to do this. One more time. UTFSE. Damn.

Merging with drugs in the club scene. You need to understand that while it might not be the EXACT same thing, the threads that already exists are more or less usually almost the same topic. The thread I am merging your thread with, is a researcher asking wat are the popular drugs in the club scene. Your thread wants to know peoples favorite club drugs.

I guess it dont matter to you that we already have a poll asking wat your favorite drug is, so i dont kno wat makes it necessary to keep dividing shit down into your favorites out of different categories of drugs considerin that we ALSO got a favorite opiate and favorite stimulant thread. So, your discussion of club drugs, will go with the other discussion of club drugs. this is how you need to be thinkin when you start threads. It aint necessary to have 2 diff. threads, becuz of some extremely tiny minor variation in the topic. Please stop making threads until you learn this.

Yeah MDMA is the definitive club drug. Makes you sociable, affectionate, friendly, feel amazing, gives you energy, and electronic music and lazer shows are most likely one of your favourite things in the world when peaking.

If MDMA had never existed I doubt the club scene would be anything like it is today.

Eh? Like rollers are any better with the continual hugging, talking shit etc.
Bet half the time you can't even tell they're on meth - they ain't all tweaky jittery cunts.

Rollers are much much better than people on meth.I can tell that they are on meth very easily.They talk shit milion miles per hour and are very annoying...like rollers but without empathy and positive energy.They look very bad becose of meth....their skin,their teeth...i can tell if someone use meth from 8 meters in night .

Wait..

You think someone rolling, y'know, sweating bucket loads (way worse than any meth user), feeling themselves down to the point of pulling it in public, wanting to wrap their sweat covered sausage arms around because they feel some sort of "connection" is better? Give me a break.

Rollers are much much better than people on meth.I can tell that they are on meth very easily.They talk shit milion miles per hour and are very annoying...like rollers but without empathy and positive energy.They look very bad becose of meth....their skin,their teeth...i can tell if someone use meth from 8 meters in night .

Meth users do have positive energy, they aren't all violent pricks.
Lol not every meth user has bad skin and teeth, that's a ridiculous statement.
Seems to me you ain't met many meth users! When I'm on meth nobody can even tell buddy, I used for 6 1/2 yrs and my fam didn't even know 'til I told them and I was on it constantly. My skin and teeth are fine:|
Not as if some casual user as soon as they have a hit their teeth fall on - lol
Rollers - sweaty, touchy, talking shit.. don't get me wrong I ain't saying meth is better for clubbing blah blah blah, this guy just has no clue wtf he is on about.

Yeah I won't lie if I took too much I could often be like you said (rambling on about complete shit at 1000 mph, aggressive and arrogant, twitchy), but as a rule meth isn't a very 'messy' drug compared to MDMA. I can barely handle myself on MDMA with a high dose, you can spot someone munted on pills from a mile away, whereas I could pass as a (very exciteable) normal person on meth quite easily.

That said I prefer a club full of pillheads to a club full of gearheads anyday, since with pills you get the empathy and openness that just creates such an amazing atmosphere.