• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Popular Drugs in the "club scene"

I've heard of people swimming in shark waters before a night of clubbing to get their adrenaline pumping. That, or hang-gliding their way directly into the club to top their night of extreme natural highs off with some rectal ecstasy administration.

Oh sure, I'd be more than happy to help you with your drug propaganda.. I mean research.

Ketamine is my favorite "club drug". I just love to IM about 200mg at a rave and lay on the floor while people step on me and/or have their way with me. None of that deep, introspective, meaningful, tripping for me. I am a hardcore club kid!

No but srsly, opiates are the best class of drugs. They are mainly use by the socially elite because smart people realize how great they are.

LMFAO .. Sonic u r perfect ...

we find the oldest club kid, light him on fire, then smoke his ashes... cuz obviously he/she's done ALL the drugs..
-respect to Dennis Leary 4 that one

ROTFL this is even crazier... nice posts guys .. good job ... lets kick the bastard ass outta here =D

okay here u go .... my favourites :

-Paracetamol IV
-plugging Dxm syrup (with the bottle)
-snorting Xanax
-and sometimes i drop Visine when i cant find Acid

lmao at plugging dxm syrup with the bottle!!! :)

club drugs..... could be anything really lol

Sometimes kids get together, do damaging drugs, and ridicule each other the rest of the evening. Then they have sex with people they love during the moment, but then hate afterwards (as well as themselves).

Nothing beats pulling a nang while your driving to the club, and leave your seatbelt unlocked!

a nice combo is plugging some metamucil caps and have a few shots of ipecac helps bring you up...

plugging metamucil is for n00bs. where I come from you ain't nobody at the club unless you inject Immodium AD.

AxL BLaZe said:
plugging metamucil is for n00bs. where I come from you ain't nobody at the club unless you inject Immodium AD.
Man, I'm sick and tired of you IAD shooter elites.

Angelus said:
one of the things thats big at the clubs these days is you get somone to load up on tons of different drugs, and then that person is killed and their blood is drained into a huge trough, and then everyone drinks a cup of the blood and gets really high. another thing is to take a ravers urine and then put it in a turkey baster and squirt it in your ass, its all the rage these days.
that does sound fun :D :D :D :D :D

Gog Sometimes kids get together, do damaging drugs, and ridicule each other the rest of the evening. Then they have sex with people they love during the moment, but then hate afterwards (as well as themselves).

AxL BLaZe plugging metamucil is for n00bs. where I come from you ain't nobody at the club unless you inject Immodium AD.
aaahaha wow, you really are hardcore

this thread is the perfect example of why i love this website

mjprexecutive said:
I work in PR . [...] We need story ideas to pitch to the media.

"Drugs Are Bad" usually works well with the media. Been in PR long?

You might try getting the rights to use the "Know Your Dope Fiend" video from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Consider a stinger about how rectal ketamine user club kids may be lurking in the night, waiting to rape America's daughters.

You might make Dateline!

I take my innocent looking airfix original lancaster bomber 1936 collectors set to the club every time.

I soon fool them when instead of constructing a plastic warplane on the dancefloor i ram the precision glue set into my arse.

plugging laxatives seems to be gaining some street cred round these parts lately

I hear a popular trick at big parties these days is to pour a few gallons of petrol onto the middle of the dancefloor so everyone can huff it all at once while they dance.