• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Popular Drugs in the "club scene"

^^^i hear dropping a match on the dancefloor right after that is really awsome

PFFFT, queenslander pansies ;)

it's all about blood and bone fertillizers here

I hear plugging nail polish remover is DA BOMB!!! along with some broken glass to help it absorb better ;)

mjprexecutive said:
I work in PR. We have recenlty signed a Drug Rehab Center out in California. I am currently reseraching new drug trends. We need story ideas to pitch to the media. I am having difficulty finding up to date information on web-sites. I am really just looking for names of drugs that are opular in the club scene right now, how they are being used, and if it is prevelent among a specific social group.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

People usually shoot up ketamine, meth, and heroin in one syringe right when I get to the club, preferably in the bathroom. Then they huff the fumes off the rag they soaked with gasoline and starter fluid before they came to the place. After that, they usually take 4 or 5 hits of some crack before retiring to the dance floor where they consume a "heroic dose" of e and acid. When they get home, they usually beat up their significant others into submission and then go to school yards to hook little kids with their dope.

This guy can go to hell. Propagandist. I bet he isn't even a PR guy, just some humorless DEA fuckhead trying to "spy on the enemy." Way to go.

In the after-hours scene, MDMA and Coke are big
in the 'rave' scene - more E / meth / shrooms
in the jungle scene - meth is big
In the gay scene - meth / K / GHB / mdma, but meth is a HUGE drug in the gay scene.

Do you know why meth is so big in the gay scene? And why would meth be popular in the jungle (drum n bass?) scene.. I just don't get it. I'm uh, in PR and I need to know these things (it's for The Man).

It was a rhetorical question! what i meant to say was "meth is popular among gay people because Satan's spawn have a thirst for the devil's ice! As documented in various New Christian booklets.

See ya!

If you have to ask why meth is big in the gay scene, you've never had glass sex.

hahaha some of you guys got some real good ones i cant wait to try

Taking Glass orally is becoming huge where im from. the bartender will just smash a glass and you get high off your throat bleeding, its really gaining popularity in the club scene. That and trying to Inject sand ether or. Both are just huge.

If you really want a good effect. We got a good one here, a guy smelt marijuana outside the club for the first time went in was completely overwhelmed by the urge to try something greater that he dropped 30 pills of e. and then still wasnt satisfied and eventually Injected 4 litres of heroin then got depressed and shot himself and everyone else in the club.

^^^ pretty much sums up the drug/club scene where im from

Last edited:
I still don't understand how glass sex can be so great when it's next to impossible to get it up.
ESPECIALLY for gay guys.
:/

What do you mean, next to impossible to get it up? It's very, very possible, and once it's up, it's fucking up, gay or straight.