• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Popular Drugs in the "club scene"

mjprexecutive

Greenlighter
I work in PR. We have recenlty signed a Drug Rehab Center out in California. I am currently reseraching new drug trends. We need story ideas to pitch to the media. I am having difficulty finding up to date information on web-sites. I am really just looking for names of drugs that are opular in the club scene right now, how they are being used, and if it is prevelent among a specific social group.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

-> Drug Culture. Mods move back or close if necessary.

LSD or "acid" is the BIG drug these days because dealers no longer need to meet a person to sell it, the way they do it these days is via fax-machine. crazy huh? search more of bl for "faxing acid" or various combos of the words :)

you'll find whatcher lookin for

Oh sure, I'd be more than happy to help you with your drug propaganda.. I mean research.

Ketamine is my favorite "club drug". I just love to IM about 200mg at a rave and lay on the floor while people step on me and/or have their way with me. None of that deep, introspective, meaningful, tripping for me. I am a hardcore club kid!

No but srsly, opiates are the best class of drugs. They are mainly use by the socially elite because smart people realize how great they are.

LOL you guys are pussies. I shoot speed balls (heroin and coke) at the bar. At clubs these days the bartender will help tie your arm off, and the DJ will inject the needle for you. But those are only at the really good clubs. And at the after party we all smoke crack and have unprotected sex. Clubs are like that now.

Interesting. I usually smoke druggies in a bowl. What's that? Yes, I smoke drug users themselves; no pussyfooting around with microcosmic substances. I shove the entire drug user into the bowl, light him up, and inhale. I get as high as God himself!

Sorry, didn't mean to belittle your question like that. I've actually heard of people using methadane rubber to cement oxiglove precepts into a calmstraffer; then they wake till the bubbles start going sideways, at which point they shove their arm into their ass. It's called "PCP".

one of the things thats big at the clubs these days is you get somone to load up on tons of different drugs, and then that person is killed and their blood is drained into a huge trough, and then everyone drinks a cup of the blood and gets really high. another thing is to take a ravers urine and then put it in a turkey baster and squirt it in your ass, its all the rage these days.

Research Chems, E, K, Meth, G.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

I only snort "coke zero" now, that way I know it isn't cut with anything

last time i went out the only thing they were serving at the bar was alcohol, I was really pissed off. Everyone had told me that these days people had drugs at clubs. But seriously man, there was just heaps of different types of alcohol, they weren't even very cheap.

we find the oldest club kid, light him on fire, then smoke his ashes... cuz obviously he/she's done ALL the drugs..
-respect to Dennis Leary 4 that one :D

Club drugs, well i like to inject myself with a local anesthetic and pass out in the corner for a few hours. My friends come and wake me up when its time to go. That way i know i won't do anything stupid or embarrassing in my fucked up state :) .

you guys are fuckin' hilarious.

but on a more serious note my mates and I just skip the drugs on our way to the club and get straight to the baby eating. just cut to the chase and what have you.

Xanax is the most popular club drug where I'm from. Then IV Benadryl.

Seriously, though, sonic cracked me up - the first rave I ever went to I was freaked out by E so I bought Ambien and Ketamine. I took the Ambien, then did some K in the bathroom. I didn't really know what I was doing back then.