• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Popular Drugs in the "club scene"

rocklobster said:
What do you mean, next to impossible to get it up? It's very, very possible, and once it's up, it's fucking up, gay or straight.

I think what hes talkin about is its hard for guys to get their dicks up when there on speed/meth, so if we're talking about gay men, then they're gonna have more problems because there's two penises to get up (well i think thats the basic idea, of course only one of them actually needs to get it up at a time, to much information?:D ).

I read that its common for the bartender to spike all the kegs of beer with LSD and dautra seeds. They call the beer "floaties finest" or some shit like that. Apparently it's common in the east coast.

I've also read that they mist the dance floor with liquid PCP when it gets really hot. This usualy results in people huffing ether to come down. They usualy huff the ether right before they drive home. The lack of ether at the end of the night usuly results in high prices.

If you want to make money, stop into a club before sunrise and bring some ether. The club kids will pay hundreds of dollars for a single bottle.

I love to huff raid...

Or Cilit Bang...BANG, AND THE DIRT IS GONE!!

lsd and mdma are the original "club drugs", but other, like ghb, and cocaine are common, especially in chicago

Gog said:
Do you know why meth is so big in the gay scene? And why would meth be popular in the jungle (drum n bass?) scene.. I just don't get it. I'm uh, in PR and I need to know these things (it's for The Man).

While I dont know exactly why Meth is big in the jungle scene, it just seems to be the demographic it attracts seems to be skinny-white kids in wifebeaters and puffy jackets chewing off their faces stomping around the party being all aggressive. I'm not so much a part of that scene to really give the 'why'.

But, why is meth big in the gay scene?

- Meth-fueld-gay-sex.

Alot of homos tend to be fairly 'sexually free' by nature, and drugs have OFTEN been a part of the gay scene, from early warehouse parties in the 70s with Mescaline, to a big boon with MDMA, and now Meth seems to be the nasty little bitch that everyone likes to party with.

Not only is there the 'keep me going' factor to keep them partying on their marathon-circuit parties, look at events like "Pride", where there are 'big parties' every night of the week from mid-week to Sunday and then the 'after-party' on sunday? - hey, you need something to get you going.

Toss in massive Circuit Parties that are the same 3-4 days of partying in a row wtih the closing party often starting at 10pm and running into the afternoon of the day after.

Now, even remove the clubs out of the fix, and consider the gay sex factor.

Meth fueled gay sex will be some of the most mind-numbingly great sex one could possibly want. Toss in things like GHB and Ketamine into the mix, and your body is able to do/withstand things that you would never know possible.

Meth and GHB will turn you into the dirtiest, filthiest sex-pig version of yourself that you never knew existed. All common sense flys out the window, and you just want *MORE* and you want it *NOW* and you want it *HARDER*, you dont care from who or what.

Now, toss a bath-house into the mix (a place where gay men go, pay a few bucks for a room or a locker, and walk around having sex) -- you have a dark place full of people tweaking on meth who are looking for rough, dirty, unhinhibited sex.

Toss in rough sex like - anal fisting (yes, you can fit a fist up an ass, rather far also I may add), bondage, S&M, large toys, group sex, etc --- meth just fuels this like nothing else really can. Sure, you can do all of these things sober, but meth just makes it *SO* much easier -- and so much more intense.

The fact that most of them cant even get hard and even less can actually cum seems to be a moot point - when your arm is logged halfway up some guys ass, or your impaling him on a dildo that has similiar dimensions to a baseball bat, a penis, no matter how big it is - just isnt going to do the trick for the guy on the receving end.

Meth sex is a HUGE problem in the gay world right now, as their minds go out the window - and condoms seem to go with them, and ALOT of unprotected and unsafe sex is happening because people are just so jacked up and wanting 'everything' that they dont care how they get it - safe or not.

If there was a sign you could put on a post that said "I HAD NO CONTACT WITH THE GAY-SEX UNDERWORLD BUT I SURE AS HELL HEARD THINGS AND NOW HAVE AN OPINION," the sign would be on this post.
shypht said:
While I dont know exactly why Meth is big in the jungle scene, it just seems to be the demographic it attracts seems to be skinny-white kids in wifebeaters and puffy jackets chewing off their faces stomping around the party being all aggressive. I'm not so much a part of that scene to really give the 'why'.

But, why is meth big in the gay scene?

- Meth-fueld-gay-sex.

Alot of homos tend to be fairly 'sexually free' by nature, and drugs have OFTEN been a part of the gay scene, from early warehouse parties in the 70s with Mescaline, to a big boon with MDMA, and now Meth seems to be the nasty little bitch that everyone likes to party with.

Not only is there the 'keep me going' factor to keep them partying on their marathon-circuit parties, look at events like "Pride", where there are 'big parties' every night of the week from mid-week to Sunday and then the 'after-party' on sunday? - hey, you need something to get you going.

Toss in massive Circuit Parties that are the same 3-4 days of partying in a row wtih the closing party often starting at 10pm and running into the afternoon of the day after.

Now, even remove the clubs out of the fix, and consider the gay sex factor.

Meth fueled gay sex will be some of the most mind-numbingly great sex one could possibly want. Toss in things like GHB and Ketamine into the mix, and your body is able to do/withstand things that you would never know possible.

Meth and GHB will turn you into the dirtiest, filthiest sex-pig version of yourself that you never knew existed. All common sense flys out the window, and you just want *MORE* and you want it *NOW* and you want it *HARDER*, you dont care from who or what.

Now, toss a bath-house into the mix (a place where gay men go, pay a few bucks for a room or a locker, and walk around having sex) -- you have a dark place full of people tweaking on meth who are looking for rough, dirty, unhinhibited sex.

Toss in rough sex like - anal fisting (yes, you can fit a fist up an ass, rather far also I may add), bondage, S&M, large toys, group sex, etc --- meth just fuels this like nothing else really can. Sure, you can do all of these things sober, but meth just makes it *SO* much easier -- and so much more intense.

The fact that most of them cant even get hard and even less can actually cum seems to be a moot point - when your arm is logged halfway up some guys ass, or your impaling him on a dildo that has similiar dimensions to a baseball bat, a penis, no matter how big it is - just isnt going to do the trick for the guy on the receving end.

Meth sex is a HUGE problem in the gay world right now, as their minds go out the window - and condoms seem to go with them, and ALOT of unprotected and unsafe sex is happening because people are just so jacked up and wanting 'everything' that they dont care how they get it - safe or not.

If there was a sign that said: "I don't give a fuck because I'm not gay and I don't want to do meth," it would be rolled up into a tube, and shoved up my meth-addled ass.

You just keep on telling yourself that, and who knows? Maybe it will come true some day.

But probably not.

rocklobster said:
If there was a sign you could put on a post that said "I HAD NO CONTACT WITH THE GAY-SEX UNDERWORLD BUT I SURE AS HELL HEARD THINGS AND NOW HAVE AN OPINION," the sign would be on this post.

1. I am gay
2. I have been in the 'gay underworld' before - fuck, its allot of fun
3. I have seen,and been a part of a few 'party and play' sex parties before, and I have seen how reckless it can get.
4. I have seen how reckless I've gotten, and fuck - I'm just thankful that I managed to get out of it being clean and STD free.

Being in a room of guys, not even knowing their names - let alone their HIV status and going balls-out with rough kinky sex - just wanting it more, now harder and faster and thoughts of 'is the condom on?' seem to come 2nd to getting yourself off.

I've been there, done that - and looking back at it now, some of the stuff I've done scares the shit out me in retrospect just knowing how reckless and risky I was being.

Is the *ENTIRE* gay sex world like that? nope - I'd say a majority of it /isnt/ - but to deny that stuff like that doesnt exist is simply being ignorant.

^ Gay meth sex is amazing.

But I had it only with condom on, and it was still great. Although, the temptaiton of having meth sex without condom was there, I like being HIV- and having no STDS:)

ps. Music on meth is fucking AMAZING, wholly shit listening to U2 for hours and hours straight ahaha=D

Also, I have been using ketamine to ware off the meth cravings the last few days.

Go lady K;)

As for the original post topic-

E, meth, K(this is huge now), coke are big in the club scene.

Drugs like acid are not that big, I wish they were though, and they can be only found in a closed communities.

Last edited:
What's Your Fave Club Drug?

It's time to hit up the dance floor and look's like you get a good night ahead of ya!

What drugs get you groovin the best?

I'm only curious to see if there's more out there then just the typical MDMA/blow approach...

You'd have a hard time convincing me there is anything better than pure MDMA for a good night out dancing. It doesn't get any better than that in my book!

KETAMINE KETAMINE KETAMINE and lots of....the best thing , at least for me, dance perfect, little trippy, a k-hole there too...nothing in this world beats the K when it comes to clubbin for me at least

oh wait.... i forgot, nothing beats coacaine and ketamine....fuxxed up insane
..or just plain and simple coke, as long as it's at leats medium quality shit, not some speedy garbage

that's for clubbin, now for raves, open air parties and festivals, nothing's better for me than LsD + ket + mdma
<3

MDA euphoria,stimulation,visuals... three for price of one :D