• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy seed Tea. ... I can't feel any effects using seeds, any simple advise please

Nice to know the tolerance resets...tbf I did have 900mg of Oramorph in those 4 days which is how I did it, took my real meds and about 4x as much as when I'm on PPT, was having 50-120g ish of PPT without feeling it plus lots of potentiators lol

Never had methadone, so can't answer. Subutex was nice but only had 3 or 4 times, bought in prison (2004), I do know that whoever was on it for 3-4 weeks was pretty wealthy at the end!!!!! Long time ago but think it was 8mg and if they could sneak it out and sell it cost £10 ($13.50) for 0.1 grams!!!! Obviously they were having some but snorted 0.1g got you high and vomiting. So they could make up to over $3500!!

After 45 days on pods in a row, I'm on my 2nd day off, pretty pleased with that, especially as still got 22lbs to break up and 750g (literally within reaching distance ) already in pod powder. Going to try have at least 5 days off to see if helps reset my tolerance a bit. Obviously taking more oramorph than I was (80-100mg) back to (140-160), plus got 88 Cyclizine left, which combined with Morphine is my favourite mixture.
Gives you an idea how strong bupe really is

Go into the country and sew them in empty or lightly grass-covered fields where the soil is broken and there's enough sun. Or else you could take up baking... and not just sweets and cakes but anything, multigrain bread, since the seeds and especially the oil are highly nutritious
Totaly agree.Seeds and poppy oil are some kind a superfood.Its no poisonous like the rest of the plant and are excellent nutritions like canabis oil and seed

Not only can you get high, they can kill you if you aren't careful. I've had a few times where i over did it poppy seeds, in fact the very first time i tried it was only perhaps 4 years ago (i always thought it was borderline bogus), and i used an entire pound of very strong seeds with no opioid tolerance at the time. It was great for the first 3 hours but it kept on getting stronger and i started to nod uncontrollably. Took a bunch of stimulants to stay awake. I was high for a day and a half. Felt like a number of hundreds of milligrams of morphine, i was only aiming for perhaps 150-200mg or so. This felt like a multiple of that.

Note that supermarket seeds arent as strong as the seeds i had. These seeds were sold for this purposes, and produced a dark bitter solution.
POPPY SEEDS CAN KILL YOU

A message from the sesame seed growers association

Second language yes.Most of the things even no understand so well.But I get the point.

Unless I go on a drug programme and get methadone or subutex I'm stuck. Can't do that though without totally destroying my family. Not going down the H route.

Really trapped by it all now.

If you're wanting effects and are concerned about tolerance, don't go on subs. They're basically designed to stop you getting effects and they'll fuck your tolerance no end.

If you're wanting effects and are concerned about tolerance, don't go on subs. They're basically designed to stop you getting effects and they'll fuck your tolerance no end.
Cool cheers mate, only had PPT twice since last Tuesday. oramlujlphyjgghiķmore and after 45 days on pods with much less Morphine. Takin 180-240mg morphine daily. Think I've screwed up today though and don't know how 🤔 got meds this morning 500ml, derparted with 100ml. Thought I'd had 105ml, just putting into small day bottles and only 255ml left..... must've had 40 that didn't get in my diary

Last edited:
Cool cheers mate, only had PPT twice since last Tuesday. oramlujlphyjgghiķmore and after 45 days on pods with much less Morphine. Takin 180-240mg morphine daily. Think I've screwed up today though and don't know how 🤔 got meds this morning 500ml, derparted with 100ml. Thought I'd had 105ml, just putting into small day bottles and only 255ml left..... must've had 40 that didn't get in my diary
From what you typed before you edited it I was only gonna ask one question : how much did ya have 🤣