• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy seed Tea. ... I can't feel any effects using seeds, any simple advise please

I'm not sure what you mean, because if you're referring to the stigma of being on maintenance don't they already know that you take morphine?

Unless you get a different doctor. How easy is it getting a second opinion?
Bit messy here but broke up with partner in February (11 year relationship, 9 year old son). She doesn't know I'm on Morphine, she doesn't even know I restarted Codeine or Diazepam about 4 years ago!!!!

She is bipolar, genuinely, and can make it very difficult for me to see my son, if I mess up with things and I mean much less drastic than drugs.

I have been really struggling with everything anyway and then in June, my best friend for 20 years, close as a brother, spoke or saw him every day, committed suicide by walking in front of train. Literally sent me insane, so unnecessary. I managed to get my doc to prescribe me Oramorph, came up with I was getting illegally. He meant to put me on 40mg a day (20ml), he completely messed up the maths and put me on 80ml a day. I don't pay for my prescriptions, so obviously kept quiet.

Our docs are part of a practice, mine has I think 8 other docs and you generally see one. I have spoke to other members of the practice and its clear that they would be a lot harsher with tapering etc. I've been told that anything else I do to mess up I would have to see drugs service about 10 miles away and I know that the options would be Methadone etc and I'm bound to get caught out.

So yh really really messy.

Cheers my friend

If you're going to wash a whole pound/half kilo you should probably use a 2 liter plastic soda bottle. Pour in the seeds and then 1 liter of hot tap water (as hot as it comes out) and shake very vigorously for 8 minutes. Then slightly twist open the cap, but not entirely, and turn upside down and squeeze. The water will come out the sides while the cap stays on loosely. This will filter you might have to loosely hold the cap on with your fingers to prevent it from popping off as you squeeze. Then its filtered. Repeat with fresh water if you so desire. Dont run it through twice, and don't let it soak, ever.
Cheers my friend, you are a diamond 💎 with anything poppy related, thank you.

So when I get to the turn upside down, loosen cap and squeeze, do this into a large jug etc? When you say, don't run it through twice you just mean don't reuse original water?

Cheers matey, I'll give this a go tonight. Is the feeling any different to using pods? Or is it just a matter of amount needed?

Thank you

Poppy sees are capable of producing a very strong morphine high, however most seeds are washed and even lots of unwashed seeds are not very strong. I haven't been able to find good poppy seeds in quite a while. You'll know it's good when the water turns light brown and tastes quite strong. The seeds will be somewhat sticky, if they're very dry and don't stick together into little clumps, they're probably washed or very weak seeds. Also a half pound is fairly low even if they were strong seeds, granted it's possible to get seeds so strong that a half pound is a heavy dose, but that's very rare. Most suppliers you can find do not have good seeds, and even the seeds I've found recently that seem strong (have the taste, very dark tea water) have had a shitty "high" mostly consisting of horrible, painful itching and racing heart (my theory is high thebaine seeds).

Most of my very favorite opiate experiences have been with the seeds I could always get during the "golden years" for me of poppy seeds. I'd nod, even got scared I'd stop breathing a few times.
All the seeds I have are the left overs from 30-40lbs of pods, so definitely unwashed 👍

If you're going to wash a whole pound/half kilo you should probably use a 2 liter plastic soda bottle. Pour in the seeds and then 1 liter of hot tap water (as hot as it comes out) and shake very vigorously for 8 minutes. Then slightly twist open the cap, but not entirely, and turn upside down and squeeze. The water will come out the sides while the cap stays on loosely. This will filter you might have to loosely hold the cap on with your fingers to prevent it from popping off as you squeeze. Then its filtered. Repeat with fresh water if you so desire. Dont run it through twice, and don't let it soak, ever.
As my method was not as you explained, mine was just a mess 😅.....might stick to trying just ½lb the correct way or possibly ¾lb.

Plus get my weekly meds in morning and need to wake up in time. Plus I'll have few cups of espresso in the day. Really tempted to get the 18 cup Bialetti, price is putting me off though.

Are seeds from good giganteum pods the same quality as buying high grade unwashed seeds?

Cheers

Oral morphine is a waste of good morphine. I don't know if it's extended release but if it was immediate release you might try plugging it which would probably increase the absorption a little bit but might not even be worth it
I was wondering how you added photos, when I get chance I'll put up some pics of seeds I'm using, plus some pod pics, think I should be getting another 4.4lb bag arriving today.

Bit messy here but broke up with partner in February (11 year relationship, 9 year old son). She doesn't know I'm on Morphine, she doesn't even know I restarted Codeine or Diazepam about 4 years ago!!!!

She is bipolar, genuinely, and can make it very difficult for me to see my son, if I mess up with things and I mean much less drastic than drugs.

I have been really struggling with everything anyway and then in June, my best friend for 20 years, close as a brother, spoke or saw him every day, committed suicide by walking in front of train. Literally sent me insane, so unnecessary. I managed to get my doc to prescribe me Oramorph, came up with I was getting illegally. He meant to put me on 40mg a day (20ml), he completely messed up the maths and put me on 80ml a day. I don't pay for my prescriptions, so obviously kept quiet.

Our docs are part of a practice, mine has I think 8 other docs and you generally see one. I have spoke to other members of the practice and its clear that they would be a lot harsher with tapering etc. I've been told that anything else I do to mess up I would have to see drugs service about 10 miles away and I know that the options would be Methadone etc and I'm bound to get caught out.

So yh really really messy.

Cheers my friend
Terrible. I'm sorry about your friend..

Yeah definitely not one of them Physicians in the same practice first of all they close ranks faster than the Crips. You better get outside and clap for the NHS and be extra animated so that your neighborhood monitor takes note.

I may be chiding the NHS but they did in their Glory Day open heart surgery for my uncle who's still alive well into his late 80s. That was 40 years ago. Not bad for a freebie

Your wife or ex-girlfriend or whoever the hell she is has absolutely no standing to deny you visits from your son because youre taking methadone. You don't even need to hire a solicitor for that one just have one fire off a letter if you do decide to do that. I'm not telling you what you should do. Although you didn't answer my question about the bupe very evasive there. Is it the same person I think it is? I get confused with threads. There's so many f****** addicts on here the hell is it with this place!

By the way I took methadone and buprenorphine and I have respect for them equally as potent medicines

I was wondering how you added photos, when I get chance I'll put up some pics of seeds I'm using, plus some pod pics, think I should be getting another 4.4lb bag arriving today.
See Link in my signature

Terrible. I'm sorry about your friend..

Yeah definitely not one of them Physicians in the same practice first of all they close ranks faster than the Crips. You better get outside and clap for the NHS and be extra animated so that your neighborhood monitor takes note.

I may be chiding the NHS but they did in their Glory Day open heart surgery for my uncle who's still alive well into his late 80s. That was 40 years ago. Not bad for a freebie

Your wife or ex-girlfriend or whoever the hell she is has absolutely no standing to deny you visits from your son because youre taking methadone. You don't even need to hire a solicitor for that one just have one fire off a letter if you do decide to do that. I'm not telling you what you should do. Although you didn't answer my question about the bupe very evasive there. Is it the same person I think it is? I get confused with threads. There's so many f****** addicts on here the hell is it with this place!

By the way I took methadone and buprenorphine and I have respect for them equally as potent medicines
Cheers mate, yh devastating loss.

Evasive about the bupe? You've lost me there. Think you getting threads muddled?

Tbh I haven't really done that much opiates.

Smoked H bit in prison 2004-6, Codeine, DHC, sniffed bit of subutex most I've ever enjoyed throwing my guts up, Oxy few times, Oramorph and Pods. So definitely not most experienced.

I just don't want the extra hassle from ex, plus she just come into 400-500k so could move away very easily.

Cheers mate, yh devastating loss.

Evasive about the bupe? You've lost me there. Think you getting threads muddled?

Tbh I haven't really done that much opiates.

Smoked H bit in prison 2004-6, Codeine, DHC, sniffed bit of subutex most I've ever enjoyed throwing my guts up, Oxy few times, Oramorph and Pods. So definitely not most experienced.

I just don't want the extra hassle from ex, plus she just come into 400-500k so could move away very easily.
You're not the guy who's taking bupe 20ug/hr transdermal? No I guess you wouldn't be would you you're not taking oxycodone. That's what you should be taking. Can your GP switch you from oral morphine to that? You never know if they're bad at maths they might just be dumb enough to not realize it's way better. By the way it's math there's only one.

But you don't want that otherwise you'll just have a heavier habit.

So what did you do just walk into your doctor's one day and say "you know what. I'm tired of these tension headaches I want some morphine some good old morphine. And to show you my good faith I'm willing to take it orally and I promise you I will not ever boof it, since it's too much trouble and you only get about 20% better absorption init? Provided your rectum is empty."
Ffs TMI bro! ( that's just me talking to myself ... bad habit I've had ever since my wife whacked me over the head with a cricket bat when I was kicking benzos and really needed to sleep. I told her not so hard that it causes brain damage. But you know about wives and girlfriends. They never listen!

hydrocodone. One word: shite

Nah that's not me mate. Would love to get hold of Oxy but not risking any online crap. Did that last week with Xanax, even made out it was from UK. Did absolutely nothing and the person I emailed said no returns or refunds, was a proper twat too. I actually rang up my bank today explained situation and he said good chance I'll get refunded for fraud, definitely wasn't expecting him to say that but 🤞.

No chance my gp will change what I'm on. I managed to get an extra ¾ bottle (375ml) of Oramorph, saying I'd spilt it. Really awkward bottles and tbf I have accidentally lost 5 or 10mls few times. Looked it up and on the NHS GP advise for giving up it suggests moving from Oramorph to Sevredol, literally identical except Sevredol is the tablet equivalent. Mentioned it to him and he had a right paddy. He literally said, "you've gone from Codeine phosphate, to Morphine and now you want to move up to Sevredol". I tried explaining its the same medication but he was gonna move me to drug rehab and ignored what I said. So just agreed with him.

Yh I basically got on it, saying I'd bought 2 weeks worth of Oramorph of a random tramp in the park 😅😅🤷‍♂️

I've tried plugging but never had any luck with it. I have just had a right result though, was buying white grapefruit which definitely works better than the other types. Could only find in 1 shop and I bought the lot few weeks ago. Couldn't believe my luck they had finally restocked. Quite hard explaining to my boy why daddy was buying 26 grapefruit 😅😅😅 but had to be done.

As others have said mate, it sounds like your tolerance is too high. You've been doing pod tea, so a few seeds aren't going to do shit.

Seeds are variable at the best of times, but pods are far superior...

As others have said mate, it sounds like your tolerance is too high. You've been doing pod tea, so a few seeds aren't going to do shit.

Seeds are variable at the best of times, but pods are far superior...
Does seem that way 😕 might go for traditional tea method, but substitute the water for white grapefruit juice when I get home.

Nah that's not me mate. Would love to get hold of Oxy but not risking any online crap. Did that last week with Xanax, even made out it was from UK. Did absolutely nothing and the person I emailed said no returns or refunds, was a proper twat too. I actually rang up my bank today explained situation and he said good chance I'll get refunded for fraud, definitely wasn't expecting him to say that but 🤞.
Tell him there wasn't even fentanyl in it. A complete rip-off!
No chance my gp will change what I'm on. I managed to get an extra ¾ bottle (375ml) of Oramorph, saying I'd spilt it. Really awkward bottles and tbf I have accidentally lost 5 or 10mls few times.
Signs you could also have drinking problem
Looked it up and on the NHS GP advise for giving up it suggests moving from Oramorph to Sevredol, literally identical except Sevredol is the tablet equivalent. Mentioned it to him and he had a right paddy. He literally said, "you've gone from Codeine phosphate, to Morphine and now you want to move up to Sevredol". I tried explaining its the same medication but he was gonna move me to drug rehab and ignored what I said. So just agreed with him.
I like this doctor. Thinks outside the box
Yh I basically got on it, saying I'd bought 2 weeks worth of Oramorph of a random tramp in the park 😅😅🤷‍♂️
That was me! :geek:
I've tried plugging but never had any luck with it. I have just had a right result though, was buying white grapefruit which definitely works better than the other types. Could only find in 1 shop and I bought the lot few weeks ago. Couldn't believe my luck they had finally restocked. Quite hard explaining to my boy why daddy was buying 26 grapefruit 😅😅😅 but had to be done.
You slyly omitted any diagnosis and I'm not pressing you. But if your croaker did indeed put you on morphine because you told him you bought some on the Street I would keep that to yourself to prevent the clinic being flooded with new patients

He's pretty good on speed too
Nah definitely not my cup of tea. Talking of which need to make one. Gonna go proper experimental tonight.

Gonna do 1 stove with 30g pod powder and just white grapefruit juice and lemon, simmer ½ hour and repeat.

Then 20 minutes from end do a stovetop espresso maker 20g. Unfortunately as I nearly fatally found out you can't use grapefruit juice under pressure coffee makers, think the bits clog up the air release and makes a bomb.

So I'll do both, mix together at end and put in 50ml dxm and maybe something fizzy.

Should give me the best of both ways. Cooking with grapefruit juice, especially white grapefruit juice massively potentiates.

Plus think I've got 30ml diazepam left

Nah definitely not my cup of tea. Talking of which need to make one. Gonna go proper experimental tonight.

Gonna do 1 stove with 30g pod powder and just white grapefruit juice and lemon, simmer ½ hour and repeat.

Then 20 minutes from end do a stovetop espresso maker 20g. Unfortunately as I nearly fatally found out you can't use grapefruit juice under pressure coffee makers, think the bits clog up the air release and makes a bomb.

So I'll do both, mix together at end and put in 50ml dxm and maybe something fizzy.

Should give me the best of both ways. Cooking with grapefruit juice, especially white grapefruit juice massively potentiates.

Plus think I've got 30ml diazepam left
I know all about those remedies. Palliative. Never get to cure the soul sickness of despair

That's very sensible combining alcohol with morphine what will they think of next those crazy Brits
Yh does seem mental. I was genuinely trying to sort things out too!!!!

Easier to measure, not full of sugar, can't swig outta bottle (I don't), can't spill and be accurate (I am use a syringe but still), plus harder to sell (SWIM and all that shit) but SWIM lol can get 4.4lb of quality giant pods for nearly came cost as150ml (300mg) of Oramorph.

Yh does seem mental. I was genuinely trying to sort things out too!!!!

Easier to measure, not full of sugar, can't swig outta bottle (I don't), can't spill and be accurate (I am use a syringe but still), plus harder to sell (SWIM and all that shit) but SWIM lol can get 4.4lb of quality giant pods for nearly came cost as150ml (300mg) of Oramorph. Can't signpost anyway but don't ship out of Europe.