Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info: Triangles

gospeedgo

Bluelighter
Round pinger, with triangle on it, pillreport has bermuda triangles and normal triangles, the bermuda meant to be tripestacy and the normal triangles are meant to be a good mdma pill

can someone tell me what's the shapes difference?

pictures would be nice :)
i just wanna knowa good description of both pings :)

Originally posted by gospeedgo
...the bermuda meant to be tripestacy...

Lets try not to propagate that word. It is misleading as it infers it contains ecstasy as well as something else, which it most definitely doesn't. Hallucinogenic pills will more likely contain some kind of research chemical and this is a trend that will probably increase as time goes on, lets kill the term early.

triangle.jpg

The image above are the pills with the hallucinogenic substance. I don't have a picture of the MDxx triangles however the triangle reaches the outer edges of the pill, unlike the picture above.

Sorry I dont have a camera but I think I did a fair job of describing these.

It should be noted that these were found in Sydney........you didnt say where u were from?

If there is any other info I can supply other than a photo then just fire away.

Cowboy...........I read that stuff about tripstacy and agree with u 100%.......

i have had those pills,

all i can say is,

"buckle your seatbelt dorothy, cause kanzas is goin bye-bye"

Any chance you could give us bit more details pickle? like how long it lasted? how many? mad visuals? effects? anything happening while you were on these triangle's??

Cheers again.

My mate had an orange triangle, he laughed for hours straight and was seeing insects fly around his head for 2 hours

ive had them a few times, halves seem to be the go first up.

i reckon they be pretty bad for you in the long run.

lasts a good 10 hours, zero to VERY minimal comedown.

very acid-like, all colours seem more vivid and new. colours meld, but shapes seem to stay the same.

Mine look exactly the same as Cowboy Mac's photo.

Last edited:
i bought a few of the bermuda triangles for the long run...

(the "tripstacy" beige vitamin c tasting non MDx pills with the small triangle in the middle...
research chemical...(?)
"stay away"
10 hours of comedy...
etc etc etc...)

i've had a few now and loved the craziness.
i've never had them on their own tho.

what i want to know is if anyone has compared taking these after MDx pills to having them on their own.

interested to know if it makes any difference.

i'm planning out my next weekend. thinking of the best combo.

thanks!

apollo: the marquis reagent result is a light peach or clear. The mandelin is clear.

mashedpotatohead: It is suspected to contain a research chemical of some kind. No one knows what it is for sure, until a GCMS lab test is performed on a sample. Anyone who tells you otherwise is guessing what it contains.

Last edited:
Thanks Cowboy Mac :)

2C-T-7 goes orange to rusty red on Mandelin, so I think it's fair to say, as Cowboy Mac has, that we have NFI what is in them...

I've tested pure 2C-T-7 with Marquis reagent, giving a colour change which ended up looking somewhat salmon in colour. The reaction was very weak, and the liquid changed subtly to limegreen before showing a pinky colour.

Just a quick comment about this statement posted above:
i've had a few now and loved the craziness.
i've never had them on their own tho.
I'm glad you've not suffered any ill effects from mixing these pills with other drugs, but please consider that you're talking about adding an unknown drug into a synergy with whatever you've already had. I'd strongly recommend not mixing untested pills which clearly have no MDMA content, with other drugs (including MDMA).

BigTrancer :)

PS: send it back if it doesn't test purple/black!

Last edited:
recently in sydney i have seen a white triangle and a lilac colour one. both pills had identical presses with all three points touching the edge of the pill and unlike the photo of the orange triangle above, the press is of the outline of the triangle only. both had scores but the white triangle had a lighter press and score. tested both and came up purple (mdxx)

Hey

A friend got these in Brisbane way back in.. maybe, March 2003. I actually just saw one yesterday and saw the EZTests results. As Cowboy Mac said, the marquis reagent sort of goes slightly pinkish (perhaps with some yellow), the EZTest and the mandelin don't do anything.

We thought that maybe there was a coating around it so cut it in half and scraped out some of the middle (was very crumbly) but same result. From all accounts, very trippy so make sure you are in a comfortable zone if you want to experiement.

My main concern is that if you don't know what is in it, you have no idea what it is/could be doing to your body. One guy who has taken a few of these seems to be a bit loopy for a few days following.

kks

so i'm guessing since no one knows anything about what is in these, that long-term side effects or (side effects which don't show up until a long way down the track) are always a possibility?

Taken a few.... oh my god..... hehehe, ANYONE who did that these would be loopy.

I really found HALF to be a nice ammount with these, lasts a good 10 hours still, but not overwhelming.

i'm stoked. been having a complete break since new years. partying tomorrow arvo and night (after). i've got an awesome collection for tomorrow, including bermuda triangles for our morning fun!

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator: