• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info: Triangles

alright. i'll try to be more careful before posting in the future.
I could imagine how it could be possible to have a bad experience with these. I was lucky enough to be in a good enovironment & without being to understress at the time.
the effects I got does seem to be the most similer to the effects of 2cb written on erwoid. but ofcourse im not sure what's in these pills. I seemed to have a good experience with them though.

^^^ shit...... man... that would be a hell of a ride mixing acid with these unknown pills......jesus!

OK...update of my friends story. He had a triangle (he wasnt sure of the colour) and had what he firmly describes as a 'bad trip'...he hasn't tried any research chems, but claims this was very much like LSD and similar to a bad experience he had in the past. He was talking gibberish and kept demanding to be taken to hospital and then deciding he would ride it out. It was very long lasting. 7+ hours. 5 other people described definate 'acid-like' experiences (once again theyd used acid, but never a research chem) and that it was VERY long-lasting (taken at a recent day-festival)..they reported experiences ranging from a 'great trip, lets get some more', to huddled in a corner shivering and experiencing blackouts. They all came to the conclusion it was LSD (but they obviously have no research chem experience).

I'm not trying to make any speculation about whats in any of the triangles, but thats my friends report.

I friend of mine has also flipped out on these...i would not reccomend them to anyone who has had bad experiences on acid as this is what "pete" felt he was experiencing...

I saw this in archives is there any chance that what is in the triangles is 2C-t-2 or 2C-t-7??
As that is what colour the ppl say it has tested

what about this

sorry my mistake...when reading it remembered what you said on previous page re: peach colour.

Well I'm very interested in these triangles. Actually have managed to get my hands on a few of them after my friend had an insane trip on one. Im a big fan of LSD so im quite positive I will be ok.

Truthfully half the pills you can buy nowadays you cant be sure whats in them. Im not worried about this unidentified chemical at all. Even if I was just taking 2cb or MDMA I would be messing with my body. I do recommend doing these in a controlled environment. Make sure somebody straight is there with you

Catax: I did say clear or a light peach color, but the reaction is so weak that it is probably the color of the pills causing the color change - thats how weak the reaction is. If it was 2CT2 or 2CT7 I think it would have been a more obvious orange variant reaction. As stated before, we cannot be sure and we can only go by marquis reaction results at this stage until a GCMS is performed.

These are NOT 2C-B or 2C-T-7.
They're going to be some research chemical on the market, and definately a 2C. Then again, it could be a mixture of small doses of different 2C's.. who knows! If they ever get tested Im sure someone will post the results.

the triangles i got are 2C-B, ive had 2 batches, one being dark brown with orange flecks, and one being beige with darker, but not all that dark flecks

i suggest get em, i love the shit, but the comedown is dirty, fuckin cramps non stop

and yeah i found that it did eliminate any comedown from mdma

i cannot think that there is a better combination out there than 2c-b+mdma, its absolute bliss

note: they taste like vitamin C or very sugary

i assumed they were, because they fit the description of 2C-B very closly on erowid, and i didnt think any of the other 2C's acted as an aphrodisiac, and i guarentee these certainly do!

my gf and i were going at it all the next day!

the one's i had were a peachy colour, but the last thing i would have wanted to do on these pills would be to have sex..

couldnt actually do it on the peak, but the next day thats pretty much all we did + makes it possible (for me neways) to have sex on mdma, where as usually i cant for like 2 days after rolling

I tried my first triangle last week and found it to be totally insane. I was seeing crazy colours and patterns on walls, furniture was breathing, objects seemed to be dripping and time seemed to be standing still, but the strangest thing i noticed was the weird paranoid, edgy feeling i got. It wasn't just me either, everyone in the group i dropped with felt the same thing. A crawling, itchy feeling, and feeling that people around you, close friends, couldnt be trusted. Personally i always had to be in the corner of the room so that i could see everyone, and even when i was alone it was like there was about 20 other people in the room with me. Like everyone else i am very interested to find out wat is in these crazy little things, obviously an lsd but has anyone considered that they may contain dxm or a like substance as well....i might be way off base here because it seems as though the effects are similar for a lot of different psychadelics.

peace

^^ Yes you are way off base. They do not contain any DXM, it would have shown up on the marquis reagent, haven't you read this thread? Speculation from people who have a limited knowledge simply spreads misinformation. Psychedelics are all similar to someone who does not take them regularly, however to a psyconaut the difference is vast. The problem with these pills is that they are taken by people who aren't familiar with psychedelics, simply because they are sold in a tablet form.

Sorry Mr Mac, i forgot that you know everything, silly me. I mean sure, i am not as experienced with drugs as you obviously are, or like to think you are, but you are just so fucking arrogant. Why can't you just let people say their bit, this is a discussion after all!