• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info: Triangles

I have taken these on their own.
As I'm overly cautious most of the time I wasn't sure about having any. This was quite a while ago though, before they were being talked about on here.
I took a quarter which lasted approx 6 hrs, I experienced mild hallucinations, I also found everything to be extremely funny. It was an extremely enjoyable experience. However some of the hallucinations scared me a little. At one stage I thought my hair was made from spidery crawling creatures. Also I experienced a bit of a weird comedown. I felt a little aggressive, irritated and almost sad for about an hr. fortunately it was only for an hr.
I hope this is informative for anyone

oops (re my above post).
i accientally overlooked that. sorry!

a lot of my friends (and i) have imagined bugs and crawlies on these things (amongst other hallucinations). Bugs definitely seems common. At one stage i thought there were hundreds of flies buzzing around my head.

The garden also looked (more) alive. I at the time i was trying to remember if every individual leaf in my backyard usually had a red glow around it. I couldnt quite work it out for sure at the time lol.

It was crazy because we took a photo of my friend wearing 3 pairs of different coloured glasses at once (was inexplicably hillarious at the time... perhaps it was the bermudas). On the 1 inch wide screen on my camera, in the background of the pic we could see the same craziness about the leaves. Needless to say, the next day, the garden on the screen looked sadly normal.

The bushes seemed to be really complex and breathing. Hard to explain.

8o 8o

a mate of mine took some with friends in a rainforest in QLD on new years. he said he was seing giant spiders and other creatures and flipped out.

had my first yesterday.
there looked to be huge scars all over my hands and i had almost x-ray vision being able to see all the bones in my body.

I also took a picture of someones shoes on my phone and stared at it for half an hour because the shoes seemed to be walking.

Oh yeah, and i kept seeing dead things on the ground. no bugs really.

Music also sounded very strange, getting way too loud and then almost inaudible. I ended up having to get a passout from the venue i was at to go and sit down somewhere quiet.

I sort of became sick of this after a while, and wanted it to stop, i had no idea what i was doing or what i wanted. Maybe if i was in a private home i would have enjoyed it better.
i'd do it again though, i'm feeling pretty good today :D

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:
The bushes seemed to be really complex and breathing. Hard to explain.

^ Was everyone experiencing the same hallucinations? I love shit like that

Is there any kind of body relaxation from these pills, or is it pretty much just visuals like acid?

Could possibly be LSD, sure sounds like it. Lasting 10 hous, hallucinations.

Very weird I'd be staying away from them until someone knows exactly what's in them.

i felt shakey and it was slightly hard walking..not really relaxing.

A friend recently had Grey Triangles and claims to have been 'tripping'. He flipped out and apparently had a 'bad trip'. His friend was tripping too, but handled it alot better. These guys both had the Orange Bermuda's...

I don't have many more details, I'll have to get him to write a pillreport.

the orange are still around in adelaide.

i was wondering if anyone else noticed that the triangles reduced or practically eliminated any sign of a comedown from pills.

Normally i get bad comedowns and get fairly scattered the next day from pills but this time i was feeling great.

I only had 2 versaces (white with large grey specs) but i thought i would at least experience something of a comedown.

I heard these versaces left you feeling rather nasty the next day, can anyone verify if this is true?

if so, do you think it was the triangle that stopped it from happening?

Originally had 1 of these back in March 03. Took 2 halves an hour apart (no other drugs/alcohol consumed)
To begin with my senses seemed to be operating on an enhanced level things were much clearer. The metal links on my handbag kept clinking & startling me - normally in a noisy club I would not even notice this, everything was hysterically funny, and I was extremely chatty. My friends who usually dance all night, found themselves glued to a furry couch giggling & chatting non-stop.
But after about 4-5 hours it all became a little too weird when I went for a wander on my own, I was not quite sure if people were saying what I thought they were saying(or if they were even there) and the walls were rippling, was not so bad once I was back with my friends. All up it lasted about 10 hours
:) Have finally found another one so will be interesting to compare experiences, they look & taste the same as the previous lot. As noted by KKS, the EZTests result for marquis reagent was slightly pinkish, I think maybe this is more from the colouring of the pill than a chemical colour change.
If you are going to try the Bermuda experience, my advice is start with a half & make sure that someone around you knows about it in case you need a reality check or flip out. I would not recommend doing these on a regular basis

have had these on several occasions now... have flipped out once. Very trippy pills!

i find at the strart before the visuals, u feel some sort of bodily feeling a bit googish but not much. the visuals intesisfy and become very wavy, colours and shadows drag over each other and i find after about 2 or 3 hours im peaking. Pretty big mind fuck at times, but have always had weed with them which adds to the confusion. definately 7 - 10 hours, little to no comedown.

this stuff is 2cb. buy em while ya can. this shit is worth the experience its amazing. it aint scary. I had to orange ones & the come up was great i got heaps of energy & had a big smile on my face. than i just sat there watchin these pretty symetrical patterns. they wernt distortions. it was like the petterns were designed, i didnt get tired at all. if u take on at 12:00 at night. dont expect to go to sleep.
oh yueah. it lasts like 12 hrs & the next day ya dont feel like crap... ya feel enlightened from the experience

didnt i see a post saying somewhere that 2cb is really easy to make? it should be more widely used in the future.
I rekon it was awesome.
better "experience" than ya standard night out on x. (unless maybe if its ya first time or if ya with loved once)
i mean an experience at home or with a few good friends..
do not go out on these. ppl will think u are a retard.
come up was similer to e..... dunno if anyone else got that. but i felt empathy.... thats for sure. its like i could read ppls energy better.

Sex on X - did you test them? Have you ever tired a pure and tested 2cb to compare the effects when you were on these triangles?

I highly doubt they are 2cb........ but some unknown 2c - something family.

Everyone been saying they are "2cb pills" but a lot of these people who say they are 2cb didnt test them at all in the first place.

Unless this is different batch as we speak.

I'm supposed to be getting some of these for the weekend. You guys recommend that one is plenty?

Its being labelled as "Tripstacy" and I've been told that its a pill dipped in LSD. Now I know this complete bullshit.. LSD wouldnt last on the side of a pill for very long at all, its too fragile.

i find at the strart before the visuals, u feel some sort of bodily feeling a bit googish but not much

That would be because as MDMA, the 2C-X is a phenylethylamine. Phenylethylamines have a distinct body load that comes with them that no other drug has recreated for me. It's not particularly annoying, but it isn't a very desireable effect.

i dunno where i seen it.
i read on one of the reports on pillsreports that someone tested it & it came out 2cb. I just looked for it but I couldnt find it but yeah someone tested it.

ya probably right though. maybe not 2cb. its 2cx though. no mdma or amphetamines at all (I would have tasted it). effects match the 2cx durgs on erowid. they're all similer anyway. I just thought 2cb was the most common of them.. but i dunno what im talkin about.
i was happy to get my recommended vitamin c dosge for the day.

effects match the 2cx durgs on erowid. they're all similer anyway. I just thought 2cb was the most common of them.. but i dunno what im talkin about.

This shits me to no end, you don't know what your talking about. They do not contain 2C-B, the marquis reagent does not test positive to 2C-B! You said you read someone tested it on pillreports and it went green? A positive 2C-B reaction on a pure sample is not a vivid green and would be difficult to spot I would think in a 200mg+ pill, and reagent tests are only as good as the person interpreting their result.

The theory that it was 2C-B came from either people reading Erowid, thinking the effects were similar, and then suggesting it was 2C-B, or simply selecting 2C-B on pillreports because it was the only option available that is hallucinogenic. To someone who is not familiar with research chemicals they are all very similar, and the reagent test is not green, it is a pale/weak pinkish or yellow if anything! Thats how weak the reaction is. The only way to know what is in these pills is to perform a GCMS on them. The duration also seems too long for 2C-B.

didn't i see a post saying somewhere that 2cb is really easy to make? it should be more widely used in the future.

It is not easy to make compared to other illicits, and when you consider the current market then someone would put their efforts into MDMA or amphetamines.

this stuff is 2cb. buy em while ya can. this shit is worth the experience its amazing. it aint scary.

That has got to be the worst advice you could possibly have suggested. Firstly you say with conviction they are 2C-B, without any hard evidence. Secondly you recommend people take an unknown substance with potentially unknown consequences and contraindications, and just because you were able to cope with it doesn't mean other people will be able to. This is a harm reduction board, misinformation is worse than no information, please think before you make outlandish statements. 8(

its 2cx though.

Will you keep your mouth shut. Although it could be a 2C-x there are many more things it could be without you making another unsubstantiated comment like that. What is your proof for saying that? You cannot know for sure, and saying it is possible its a 2C-x compound is different to you declaring it. You are just spreading misinformation!

Last edited:
This is a harm reduction board, misinformation is worse than no information, please think before you make outlandish statements.