• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info: Triangles

^That was way out of line.

Cowboy Mac is many things but arrogant is not one of them. The reason that no-one thinks that they have DXM in them is because DXM reacts with a pill testing kit, and these pills didn't give a reaction! There's no point in contributing to a discussion unless you think through what you're going to say first, otherwise expect to be corrected.

Messsssy, u should at least read the thread first. AFAIK dxm isnt even a psychadelic.

Cowboy Mac's comments are valid... and I don't think he's trying to be overly critical of you - he's actually agreeing with the final statement in your post!

Unfortunately most people aren't gonna have any idea (or probably care) what's in a pill if it doesn't test orange or purple or green or black with a Marquis tester. Beyond this limited range of extremely vivid and obvious colour changes, these qualitative tests that are designed to confirm/deny the presence of one or two chemicals are hopelessly unsuitable and inappropriate for attempting to identify one organic psychoactive chemical from potentially hundreds that produce effects that are virtually identical from the naive psychedelic user's point of view.

Furthermore, in my opinion it is very unlikely that we'll reach a consensus on this pill's contents by comparing user reports... because... I think that those people who might actually have a chance to identify this drug based on a wider range of psychedelic experiences probably wouldn't touch an unidentified pill with a 'ten foot clown pole'. Why? Well, I think that experimenting with new psychedelics can be risky enough even with known doses of pure chemicals - I can't see someone who takes pains to measure all their research chemical doses to milligram accuracy suddenly forget to take such care simply because a chemical is pressed with some binders into a pretty pill shape.

Nobody's gonna tell you off for saying a pill is good or bad, or describing the experience in any way. However, if we want to dissect and analyse the experience to gain more information, we need better tools than guesswork. That's all.

BigTrancer :)

Originally posted by messsssy
Sorry Mr Mac, i forgot that you know everything, silly me. I mean sure, i am not as experienced with drugs as you obviously are, or like to think you are, but you are just so fucking arrogant. Why can't you just let people say their bit, this is a discussion after all!

If my post came across as blunt, it was because I have gone over the exact same thing on the last page in this post. I don't claim that I know everything about drugs, however if I have the ability to answer a question correctly I will do it. I realise this is a discussion, and thats the beauty of an online forum, people can say what they want, which also gives me the right to explain why your suggestion of DXM was incorrect. If you don't like my answers add me to your ignore list and my posts will not be shown.

you have gone over the exact same thing.....thats wat i mean, you're a moderator yeah cool but does that mean u have to rip up everyones comments, geez get a life .... later

You're new around here.. Welcome to our site.
Your comments are welcome as long as it is not against harm minimisation and forum guidelines. If ya did read the thread you would of found out why it can't be DXM. Also, it didn't feel a thing like DXM. My guess is 2C-E, because of the effects, length, and confusion. ALot of Phenethylamjines don't have a mind load like this did. But yeah, I can't say what it is! As I dont own a lab!

Not 2C-B though.. Definately not.

Splatt said:
You're new around here.. Welcome to our site.

Its no use splatt, he said 'later'. hes given us the finger and is going off to take those heroin pills he got from his friend =D

Well just digging up this old post for a quick question

Anyone who take these feel unusually hungry?
For a week after my triangle I couldnt stop eating complete opposite of MDMA effects :/

please correct me if im wrong but i think these stupid f@#kin pills are a joke. i hate pills being sold as e but are something else like dxm, K, speed, 2cb or 2cb or whatever else that put in them it is a shame but it happens.

so these triangles i have been told are actually vit c tabs which would explain the sweet taste but with 2ce in them which would also explain the tripping out for long periods and all the rest of the effects that go with it.

does anyone really know the truth about these pills or is everyone just stating what they have heard off whoever but no real evidence. i really would love to know what was actually in them.

these pills really fuck people up when there expecting e and then start tripping for the next 10 hours, what a horrible experience if your not into that sort of stuff.

please spread the word about these pills so nobody consumes one and gets really f@#ked up. just imagine if some poor first e timer out there has never tried a pill and has a triangle for there first e...man would i hate to be them. but most people who buying them think they are e. nobody really knew they were going to trip out on these.

some people can handle trippy things but for myself i have a really trippy and paraniod mind i can't handle tripping out it does my head in. so if i was warned about a pill that was like this i would greatly appreciate it as it would save my brain from going off the rails.