• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Yea we took the complete and irresponsible piss with the stuff, very silly of me to of done but I was only 16ish and really didn't no better
Kinda makes me sound like a prick now rereading it, sorry bout that

Not judging you mate just having a laugh.

Yea we took the complete and irresponsible piss with the stuff, very silly of me to of done but I was only 16ish and really didn't no better
Kinda makes me sound like a prick now rereading it, sorry bout that
The first time I got my hands on strips of 20mg oxynorm was from a friend's mum who was terminal with cancer too funnily enough I was also swapping them for weed.
I'm the same as you, in my later years when I saw that the strips were going for about 80 quids worth of bitcoin on the darknet, I was fucking shocked, I thought they were worth the same/similar as strips of diaz or codeine etc lol

I hate you soooo much right now ;) Honestly I didn’t know you guys got cocaine that good over there in the EU. Beautiful.

-GC

It is from EU. Uhm ... from a friend, i have to ask where it comes from. But i never ever had such a good quallity, really.

JJ

I'd imagine it probably has a decent rush but I can't really see it being worth the risk/effort. As far as the high itself, good quality methamphetamine would blow it out of the water.

Sure hope you are using a micron filter to do this given the waxy binders.

Are please careful whit that shit. it does matter which brand you have but there are a few trics to get the wax away. THen people drink it but when I saw their faces and running to the fridge to have something to drink i have to laugh ;)

I would suggest Concerta which is methylphenidat - but you can easily make a fine powder with a morter. with the Vivanyse or Adderal just take the small tiny round pieces out and give it to a morter to - its easy. Now its your turn. People who I know alway drink it, others.. taking it nasallly - that's your decision.

JJ

The first time I got my hands on strips of 20mg oxynorm was from a friend's mum who was terminal with cancer too funnily enough I was also swapping them for weed.
I'm the same as you, in my later years when I saw that the strips were going for about 80 quids worth of bitcoin on the darknet, I was fucking shocked, I thought they were worth the same/similar as strips of diaz or codeine etc lol
Exactly man, when I was offered an oxy 80 for 25 quid I laughed but then realised they were serious, like the amount of money worth in oxy we snorted each week boggles my mind thinking back

I gained over 10 kg weight after being put on pregabalin. So, be careful what you eat! :D

I'm taking Pregabalin for years now and didn't gain any weight.
Guess it depends on the metabolism. :unsure: If you think it can help you just give it a try for some weeks.

I'm taking Pregabalin for years now and didn't gain any weight.
Guess it depends on the metabolism. :unsure: If you think it can help you just give it a try for some weeks.
yeah i have used both gabapentin and pregabalin for weeks with no weight gain but i am a mesomorph which i think counts in my favour and ectomorph bodytypes are the best for not gaining weight.

yeah i have used both gabapentin and pregabalin for weeks with no weight gain but i am a mesomorph which i think counts in my favour and ectomorph bodytypes are the best for not gaining weight.
i'm ectomorph, i can eat a can full of lard and prolly will gain a few pounds and shit load of pimples in my face but won't get fat lol.

i'm ectomorph, i can eat a can full of lard and prolly will gain a few pounds and shit load of pimples in my face but won't get fat lol.
Use to get a out break of pimples when i went on keto diets back in day but only happened for the 1st week or so and then subsided. Sorry for off topic

Wait until you see how much people pay for that shit in the US...

Wait until you see how much people pay for that shit in the US...
I've seen - its fucking insane lol I could have literally made a small fortune with half of what I consumed if I had sold on the darknet to the US, although tbh I don't think even silkroad was out at the time 🤷‍♂️

@nznity i used to think I was ectomorph - but I now I think maybe I'm not - I could eat as much shit food, loads of carbs, cheese sandwhiches and pizzas all my life and bags of sweets in bed, and drink unlimited beer n cider and not get fat at all, until I hit 31 then I all of a sudden grew a gut like I was pregnant 😂
Duno why I said 'was'
It's still there 😂 my little junk food alcohol baby.
I probably just need a good few weeks on uppers namely speed, my metabolism is fast, also I have really slacked on the gym since last year. Losing 3 of my best mates Feb, Oct and Dec of 19 didn't help with motivation and alcohol consumption 🤷‍♂️ such is life

Actually I'm mistaken I just thought I was a lucky mesomorph, my shoulders have always been too broad to be an ecto

@nznity i used to think I was ectomorph - but I now I think maybe I'm not - I could eat as much shit food, loads of carbs, cheese sandwhiches and pizzas all my life and bags of sweets in bed, and drink unlimited beer n cider and not get fat at all, until I hit 31 then I all of a sudden grew a gut like I was pregnant 😂
Duno why I said 'was'
It's still there 😂 my little junk food alcohol baby.
I probably just need a good few weeks on uppers namely speed, my metabolism is fast, also I have really slacked on the gym since last year. Losing 3 of my best mates Feb, Oct and Dec of 19 didn't help with motivation and alcohol consumption 🤷‍♂️ such is life

Actually I'm mistaken I just thought I was a lucky mesomorph, my shoulders have always been too broad to be an ecto
Oh Man, as you age your metabolism changes. That Is the reason, my dad used to be skinny like me but after he passed 30 age Mark he Started gsining weight jajaja I'll prolly be fat if i dont care of myself un the future. Whatever rocking the dadbod Is a thing nowdays xD