• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

damn used to love snorting MDPV. cant imagine something like that in the vein :D stay safe wont you <3

Good news. I had the balls to ask a couple out for a free three way on the Woods. Bad news is I'm now surrounded by obstacles called very troublesome trees (VTT) that keep me from bombing them with more annoying welcomi.g brags. Since they today told me to leave.

Why Angry Mr Gaffy? I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. I'm quite envious, I'd love to have your stash, and truth be told I'm jealous of the rabbit hole of pyro use you are embarking on. It becomes a sweaty twitchy paranoid filled non-stop wank session with occasional distractions by sneaky shadow folk, helicopters, cameras in the walls and swat teams surrounding the house. I dismiss you from it and wish you to find some CS partners around town with all the attention you've gotten yourself info. PS: Don't catch HEP, it turns.
So the story goes like ; Bod a forbidden activity to a nice, smoking hot B cup 7/10 booty, lovely veiny arms long-haired aribian (I would have preferred curly hair) and a white-shooed middle-aged dudey Guy (nice that he bruhd btw) holding some cherry beer that I would have absolutely loved given my vasoconstriction, but god must I have looked desperate for social interaction. The Guy was cool and the girl too, turned out they live in this town and know a lot of people. From taking a chance to willing to drink a beer with them we then decided that I was annoying them and the fact that I was higher than a crackhead made it all a bit conflictual. After some disputing if my company was worthwhile, lead her to almost slap me but she didn't do it.

Needless to say I fucked this up, first time daring such a thing.
Well I have to say that because after IVng php well, let's say I'm damn wanting to finish on a girl's oropharynx after an intense 69. Due to that my stim-dick became an obsession or more the fact that I wanted a boner

PYROS ARE THE WORST
THEY MAKE YOU SEXFREAKS.
But I enjoyed myself.

Edit after some Zyprexa and a good shower; THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF THE HIGH ONE DOSE OF THESE POWDERS GIVES

Biggest shitpost ever. Might have overshot a bit, like 200 Mg Hexen and PHP in a shot, that vein didn't make it. Still have to find the IVable ones (among all the different batches) in my stash and which are better smoked.

BIGGEST SHITPOST I EVER WROTE AAaaaND I can laugh about it.

Glad I had Valium and Zyprexa, godsavers.

Last edited:
Why Angry Mr Gaffy? I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. I'm quite envious, I'd love to have your stash, and truth be told I'm jealous of the rabbit hole of pyro use you are embarking on. For me it becomes a sweaty twitchy paranoid filled non-stop wank session with occasional distractions by sneaky shadow folk, helicopters, cameras in the walls and swat teams surrounding the house. I love it and miss it dearly.
Sorry, typo. Corrected.

.9g of weed
48mg of tizanide
2mg of xanor and
2.2mg of bupre
Zxx9OM6.jpg

Zyprexa is beastly. Valium is just lovely.

I say I hate zyprexa so much, which is not necessarily that true. It's actually a pretty nice downer - I'm just horrified what it does to my dopamine/serotonin receptors and any drug that prevents me from getting high scares me.

It's really not so bad, except the side effects of taking it every day like making you fat, sluggish zombie and growing man tits are pretty nasty.

That scares me too. Im quite happy how well it works for my psychotic symptoms. I sure as hell could quit my mania meds, lowest dose once a day, but not zyprexa.

That scares me too. Im quite happy how well it works for my psychotic symptoms. I sure as hell could quit my mania meds, lowest dose once a day, but not zyprexa.
It did help me too when I was diagnosed, though really not that much. It just kinda took the edge off, then my doc switched me to risperdal - which also didn't help much. Thank god my condition faded over a few years.

To be honest, zyprexa also just takes the edge off for me. But even more honestly, while the edge being taken off I feel 98% of the time alot better than before zyprexa. Definitely worth it and Im only taking the lowest dose once a day.

Had that one too. Try 5mg once a night if you really need to try antipsychotic. I think zyprexa is the goat.
I was on 25 mg of zyprexa. Hated it. Now it’s just invega. Psychs feel it necessary to sodomize my arm.

Nice stuff. The only muscle relaxant I've had before was baclofen which I got free with some DHC. It mixed nicely with the DHC but wasn't anything special on its own. Would love to try a proper good one.

Clonaz always a strange one for me. Only tablet that always tasted slightly minty to me. Only ever had up too 2mg and found it a really strange benzo. Very subtle in effects. But gave me a calmness i really liked. Really long half life. Didnt get that horrible gaba rebound anxiety. Unfortunatly my supply ran out but they were really effective at curbing my anxiety in a more subtle but more stable way than any other benzo